If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 2:34 PM

Snowstorm fallowed Dare, whom was right behind them. He had to slow down a little because he was naturally fast.

Maar walked behind them, feeling quite angered about going, but said nothing about it. She was just going to fallow her 'friends'
<center>Image<br>Sketch</br><center>level:5</center></br></center>
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 6:54 PM

The three made it to there house, jumping in with happy faces, but greeted by a very angered human. "Hey there----!... We didn't do it!" The two slid to a hault then turned and tried running back out the door, but there master was fasted and grabbed them both.

"Sao! Crawdiake! Sit down right now!" The master yelled, seeming very angry.

Rain frowned, "Ummm... We brought some company Kaku... Maybe we could talk about this later?" Rain asked.

Kaku turned to her, and then the door, which probably had curious pets looking in by now. he sighed and nodded, " I'll wait..." Kaku glared down at them. "But don't think your getting away with it!"

The two quivered as they looked up at master.
He wasn't very happy today.

(9/10)
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 523
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 7:04 PM

Dare seemed to feel at ease as he walked in, "He reminds me of our master, Snowstorm. When she's on her time," He chuckled. Snowstorm went through the door, walking beautifully. Her beautiful colored skin smelled like seawater.

Maar looked in through the doorway, unwanting to go through. Her tails touched the shaackle on her back, left leg. Lowering her head, she bared her teeth. Not in a dangerous way, but in a warning way to let them know she was here.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 7:15 PM

Kaku sighed, "Just give me the fish so I can cook them...." He mumbled, holding out a hand to receive the fish net they were holding. Which they quickly gave to there master.

Kaku walked to the kitchen and began to cook for them, looking back at the pets when the two brothers went to the couch and sat down.

Rain just smiled and walked to the couch, looking at her new friends, "Welcome to our house!" Rain said, a bright smile on her face as she did.

(10/15 Level up!)
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 7:29 PM

Dare looked around, "hmm..." He said, as if thinking on how to think of the house.

Snowstorm ran over to Rain and smiled, "This place is cozy!" She told her.

Maar sat outside the door, looking up at the sky while using a paw to touch a shackle on her other paw.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 08/01/2008 3:27 PM

The house was like a fisherman's house. The windows open to let the breeze from the sea roll in and freshen' the house with its scents. The couch was an older couch, in fact most of the thing there were, but it was like that around here.

Sao looked at them, "Soooo, what cha think? We've been staying here for over a month..."Sao said, smiling.

Crawdiake looked to Maar, watching her as he sat on the couch lazily.

Rain smiled, "Thanks! We worked hard to get it back into livable conditions!" Rain said, glancing up at the poor;y done patch work in the ceiling. "Still have some things to do...." Rain mumbled.

(11/15)
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 08/01/2008 10:08 PM

"Its ok!" Snowstorm replied. "I like its alot!"

Dare made a small 'hmmmm' sound then nodded, "I kinda like it...." He replied.

Maar just kept her distance from everyone, looking in now and then
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous