If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

~The fishes life for me~ [Invite Only]

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 11:13 AM

Sao

Crawdiake

Rain

'Tap,tap,tap' That was the sound of Rain, running along the harbor of the town. She was quiet lively today, though that mostly because she had lost them... Again. "Ugggh..... Why couldn't I have been born to swim?" She commented to her self as she looked at the waters. "Where could they be?"

In the beautiful sea, that's where they were. Swimming and dancing in the waters  as they caught fish to bring in and eat later.

"You think we have enough yet?" Sao asked, looking to his brother.

"Who do you think we're feeding, little babies? Not even one of us well have our fill from what in our net. Come on, bro!" Crawdiake swam further into the sea, dragging there net of fish with.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 523
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 11:31 AM

[align=center]
Maar

Dare

Snowstorm

Tail twitching, Maar stood proudly with her chest puffed out. In her mouth, a large fish was stuck between her jowls. A great catch, for one who's used to hunting in woody areas.

Behind her a way, Dare sat, nibbling on his own fish. He was panting in between bites. His tail twirled around him, balancing his pearls on the tips of his tails. He looked towards Maar, then Snowstorm.

"Its warm today!" Snowstorm smiled towards her cursed friend, Dare. She wasn't eating, but she was looking around for something to do. Her tail twitched from side to side.
<center>Image<br>Sketch</br><center>level:5</center></br></center>
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 12:35 PM

After a good 30 minutes, the brothers shot out from the waters, landing on the wooden harbor and smiling at there catch. "We got a good catch this time, I counted 13 fish!" Sao said, chuckling as he poked one of the fish that were in there net.

Crawdiake smirked, "Yup! Good meals tonight!" he replied, getting up with his brother as he began to bring up the net and throw it over his shoulders.

Rain sighed, beginning to loose hope in finding them. "I guess I'll just have to talk to them when they get home..." she said, turning to go home. As she turned, her eye caught a glimpse of another one of her kind. It was of an icey blue color, and seemed quite delighted to be in this town today. She smiled and rushed over to the other, "Well hello there!" she greeted, happy to see one of her own kind here.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 12:43 PM

"Hello," Snowstorm replied, looking at the newcommer. "Hey, you're me!" She added on, excitedly.

Maar's ear twitched slightly as she looked over to the brothers. She watched them intensely for a moment, then bit into her large fish. Dare was almost done with his food already. That little creature is sure fast when eating.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 12:49 PM

Rain smiled, her tail wagging from side to side. "Yeah! Except my name is Rain! What's yours?" Rain asked, seeming just as excited as Snowstorm.

The two brothers looked to Rain, then to the three around her. "Oh... Hey Rain!... Who's your new friends?" Crawdiake asked, walking to them with the fish net.

Sao followed behind him, examining the three as he walked.

Rain looked back to the brothers and growled, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! When we get home, me and master are going to have a talk with you two!" Rain said.

The two brothers looked to each other and shrugged. "Oh well...." they mumbled.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 12:53 PM

Grinning, Snowstorm replied with the friendliest voice, "I'm Snowstorm. I like the cold." She added.

Dare looked at the brothers and made a slight bow, "Good-day, creatures." He greeted.

Maar just sat away from them, biting her fish into pieces. She wasn't very friendly towards others.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 1:15 PM

Rain looked back to Snowstorm, smiling, "Really? I don't really mind what environment I'm in." Rain told her, a little purring sound coming from her throat.

The brothers waved to Dare. "I'm Sao!" Sao said, grinning widely. "And I'm Crawdiake!" Crawdiake looked to Maar and tilted his head to side. "She's a friendly one, aye?" Crawdiake asked, smirking.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 1:23 PM

Snowstorm walked around her in a circle, ignoring everything else around her. "I'll get used to things, but I prefer the cold areas." She sniffled her.

"I'm Dare." Dare replied, twitching his tails more, balancing the pearls on the tips of his tails, "Thats Maar." He looked over to her. She watched them, her gray-greenish fur danced slightly from the wind. She turned around and walked to the end of a dock, sat, then stared out at the sea.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 1:26 PM

Rain just giggled and pushed her nose to the others nose, sniffing her as well. "I'm used to living here. It's very fun and lively" Rain replied, seeming very energetic and happy.

Crawdiake nodded a hello, "You guys wanna join us for lunch? We have plenty of fish here!" Crawdiake asked, the other smiling as its tail wagged. "Yey! Guests!".
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 1:29 PM

"Oh really?" Snowstorm asked, like if she never expected this place to be any fun. "Interesting!" She giggled.

"I'm sure Maar won't mind." Dare nodded. He licked his black and red fur as Maar came back to him with another large fish trapped in her jowls. The tail twitched and flailed violently in her mouth.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 1:35 PM

Rain giggled, "Yup, yup! It gets really exciting when the human bring back there boats full of fishies! Everyone starts cheering! Very dramatic!" Rain told her.

Crawdiake and Sao looked at the fish. "Oooh! That's a big fish!" Sao said, smiling. "We were just discussing how you guys were going to come over for lunch?" Crawdiake stated, smirking at Maar. It wasn't as if he was planning anything, he just smirked allot.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 1:50 PM

"They must be starving!" Snowstorm replied to her short story. Her tail twitched in sympathy.

Dare looked at Maar then the brothers again. Maar bit the fish in half and let the fish slide from her angry jowls in two halves. Dark shadows from her fur covered her eyes. She didn't seem to approve of this, but she nodded anyways.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 2:15 PM

Rain laughed, patting the other on the back in a friendly manner, "No, no! This place isn't quite... the wealthiest, and well, fish is a major export, its the richest product they have here, I think... SO fish are very precious to them!" Rain told her, smiling.

Sao slid to behind his brother, hiding from the angry Maar as Crawdiake just smirked. "Well, if Sis' done with her little talk then we can head back to house." Crawdiake said, looking to his sis, though he just sighed when he saw she was chatting away with Snowstorm.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby crazydreamer » 07/31/2008 2:20 PM

"Fish are their gods?" Snowstorm replied in amazement, "Wow! I didn't know that!" She blinked.

Dare looked at Maar and sighed, "Forgive her. She may seem mean, but she wouldn't hurt anyone unless she's hunting or you attack her." He told them. Maar looked at them and gave a grumpy snort and bowed her head.
crazydreamer
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kaku » 07/31/2008 2:29 PM

Rain giggled, "No, no, no, silly~" Rain sighed and nudged her, "Just never mind." Rain said then looked back towards her brothers. "Time to go?" she asked.

The two nodded, turning to Dare and Maar for another quick nod then ran into the lively town, ready to go cook up some fish.
<center>Image

Image</center>
Kaku
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next