If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Running from Him (P, jobiehanna and I)

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/16/2008 7:40 PM

Honeystripe

"Quick this way!" Honeystripe sped through the bushes and out of the other clearing, "Oh wow, look Mars!" She stoped for a moment to take in the entire scene. The water was shimmering with the dying light of the sun. They had started at the dawn of today and finally ended up here in Jawan! The sea city was almost quite but it still had the noise of a city. "I think we can be safe here for a while. What do you think?" Honeystripe looked for Mars for a moment. "Hmm..Must have beat him in the grand scheme of things!" She laughed mock-evily. Her stomach was moaning, and groaning like a puppy about to get a shot. Honeystripe sat down to wait patiently for Mars. Mars was a concept Draculi, she was still curious of how things were as a concept pet but she guessed she could just ask Crystal (her tamer) what it was like.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/16/2008 7:48 PM

Mars

Mars had stumbled a little while back. Now he had to double his pace to catch up. He stumbled out of the bushed and into the busy city. Next to him was Honeystripe. "What a sight!" he exclaimed after standing up. He hated it when he got excited. He then got clumsy. "Hungry?" he asked her. He had no idea what it was like, but he could hear her stomach. He sat down next to her. "What a run!" he said.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/16/2008 9:00 PM

"Ya! I sure got my excersise for the next 30 years!" She laughed then licked her paw, "I'm just a smige hungrey...Oh I'm so hungery I could eat an entire Albie!" She leapt to her paws but then tumbled back down again. Honeystripe tried to get up but she was so tired. "I can crawl to town! Ya!" She stared clawing her way forward. Pushing herself off the ground for the third time she shook like a jello cube. "I'm alright!" She said dramaticly. Ok, ok, ok. I can make it to town and we can get a booth there so I can sit on a loooong chair. "Ok lets go!" She walked towards the Pizza Parlor.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/17/2008 11:34 PM

Scribbled watched her crawl towards town. "You need any help?" he asked. He wasn't sure if she would decline his offer, but at least he could offer. His legs were still a little wobbly, but not as mch as hers. He jog/walked to catch up to her. "I could give you a lift to town. Well, uh, carry you? I don't want to scare you so... I'm going to change." He calmed his mind down and thought of what he looked like. He quickly changed to a human. "Please don't run." He said. "It's still me, Mars." He grinned. "After I take you to the pizza shop you can sit. If you don't want me to I'll just change back." He stretched his muscles. He hadn't been human for days. This felt nice.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/18/2008 12:27 AM

Sputtering she tried to comprehend what had just happened, walked a billion miles, talking to Mars, dragging herself to the Pizza Parlor, Mars turning into human! I mean where the heck did this come from! She shook her head and blankly said, "What...?" Checking her pulse, licking her chest fur, wipping her eyes. YES IT WAS TRUE! I swear every second I'm awake feels like a nightmare... Sitting down she felt like she was going to vomit. This entire time he was a human! He lied to me! She sat there staring at the ground. Oh ya! I'm such a idiot! She got to her paws and looked up at Mars, "Oh ya pretty boy, watch this!" She twirled and wirled. Getting less hairy and taller. Her aburn hair stretched down to her waist, glistening in the dawn of day. Honeystripes cloths, a shappire blue floral tank top and tan corderoy pants swayed when she twirled. Stopping she looked back at Mars. "I think I can manage." Swinging her hair, she walked to the Parlor in her wedged flip flops.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/18/2008 2:38 PM

oh sure, he thought. I was just rying to be nice... He got up and followed her. "Sorry, I should of told you earlier." he said. "And for you're informatopn, I'm NOT a pretty boy." He called after her. Then caught up to her and he stopped at the parlour. "I'll pay" he offered.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/18/2008 10:04 PM

Smiling she just replied shyly, "Well I should have told you as well..." Walking into the parlor, a man in a nice tux greeted them, "V'llcome to Jonny's Pizza Parlor. Follow me..." Grabbing a few menus he led Mars and Honeystripe over to a booth. Sighing with relife she slid into the booth. "Thank you!" She said to the man. Nodding his head the man replied, "Tis only what I do for travlers..." His eyes flashed for a brief moment and he walked swiftly away. Looking at Mars with curious eyes she just shrugged, "Wonder how he knew we were travlers?" Looking at the menu she set it down and said, "If you want to buy, but I have the tip!" Her eyes flashing in playfulness. Deciding on a slice of Reggatan Pizza which sounded oh so delicous, she looked around the resteraunt.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/18/2008 10:48 PM

As Mars followed the waiter and Honeystripe he looked around the restruant. It was very homey and when he was in there he felt as if nothing was wrong in the world. He sat down at the table across from Honeystripe. "Well, it could be the way we are dressed." He suggested. He picked up his menu looked at it. He decided he wanted a slice of plain cheese pizza and called the waiter over. "Ready to order?" he asked Honeystripe as the waiter came back over.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/19/2008 5:43 PM

"Right the way we dress..." She looked back at the waitor he seemed so familer! She tried not to hiss. "Hmm, I'll have a Raggatan Pizza, with no onions please." She folded her menu and placed it gentaly on the table. The waiter flashed her a look, she cringed for a moment. Who was this waitor! She thought despretly. Nodding towards Mars she hopped he would brake the ackward silence.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/19/2008 5:51 PM

"I'll have a plain cheese slice please. And a pepsi. Thank you." Mars said. He glanced at Honeystripe. She kept cringing. "You can leave now. We are done ordering. I think." He told the waiter. The waiter walked away and Mars looked back at Honeystripe. "You ok?" He asked her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/20/2008 11:04 AM

She stoped and looked around the corner of the booth. The waiter was STILL starting at her! Wipping her head around she looked back at Mars, "Ummm...The waiter just creeps me out that's all." and she hopped she was right. Staring down under the table she saw three shiny coins. Eyes sparkling she bent dow to pick them up. Unfortunetly it was just three bottle caps. Sighing she rested her head so that she could still keep an eye on Mars. Shivering she tried to stop. Looking around for the time she started to sweat. "Ok that waiter is really getting on my nerves!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 5:57 PM

Mars watched the waiter too. Why does he keep looking over here? he wondered. He noticed that Honeystripe was shivering. "You cold?" he asked her. He looked back at the waiter. He caught the waiters eye and gave him a nasty look. A look of which said leave us alone. He waited until the waiter looked away before turning back to Honeystripe. The look was gone gone and all that was left was a look of concern in his blue eyes.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/20/2008 7:23 PM

Honeystripe nodded when he asked his question. After all she was wearing a tank top and the a.c. was on. She calmed herself and then laughed slightly. She was getting worked up over nothing! But his voice...She thought again. The waiter was now serving the booth next to them. Out of the blue she tapped his shoulder. He turned around, his eyes cold with hate. She glared back at him but she asked, "Do I know you?" The waiters eyes flashed with fear, like he knew somthing too. "Umm...V'll maybe we went to collage togethder?" He suggested with a dark voice, sweating a gallon of sweat per second. Oh NOW he had done it! Honeystripe stared at him for a long time. The waiter took out a hankerchief and wiped it over his face. Honeystripe smiled a fake smile. "Oh ya! Thanks for clearing that up for me!" She laughed and the waiter took off. After he was out of ear shot she bent down so she could talk to Mars in a hushed voice. "Mars, I know who that guy is! He said the same exact thing to me when I was running from Moon in the Town of Nabias! And now I know!" She leaned even closer, "It's one of Moon's Hench-men! He can turn human just like us!" She was wispering as fast as a car going 60 mph.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 7:32 PM

As he listened he watched the hench-man. "Maybe we sould leave." he whispered. He quickly pulled some money out of his pocket. "I had a feeling..." He looked around the room. He was tired of waiting for his pizza. "Could I have that to go please?" he yelled after the fleeing waiter.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/20/2008 7:45 PM

The waiter didn't pay attention to him. He ran into the room with the sign on the door saying Staff Members Only. A moment or two passed and a tall, burly man stepped out of the room he was wearing an apren and a chef's hat. He walked over slowly. Honeystripe dare didn't make any eye contact. The chef slamed his hands down on the table. "Is there any problem here?" He eyed Honeystripe and Mars up and down. Honeystripe just stuck her nose in the air. "No we just wanted our order to-go." The burly man looked at her and he just growled.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate