If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 8:04 PM

"Well, do we have to file a complaint or what?" Mars asked the burly man. "We've been waiting and we are in a hurry." He hoped he wouldn't get slugged. He watched the man causiously. At least the burly man wouldn't hit a girl.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/20/2008 8:13 PM

The man took his hands off the table and crossed them across his chest. "I will have your food done when you guys stop COMPLAINING!" He put one of his puggy fingers close to Mars' face. Then turned around and pushed his way through the door. Sighing with relife Honeystripe looked back at Mars, for he was doing the same. Leaning close to Mars she said, "That was too close for comfort!" Smiling as she said it.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 8:58 PM

"Yeah, I know. I thought he was gonna hit me." he said. Then he grinned. "Maybe we will get our pizza sooner." he said.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/22/2008 12:02 AM

Giggling Honeystripe put her delicate hand over her mouth. "You're probably right, I bet the waiter came up with a terrrible story like we were telling everybody not to buy food here, and the chef HAD to do somthing about it!" She laughed. All the while she hoped the chef wasn't listening. Stomach rummbling she sank down the chair in self-pity. "OH I am so hungrey!" She mumbled aloud.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/22/2008 4:39 PM

Mars laughed with Honeystripe. It felt good to laugh. He was really tired of waiting, but he didn't want to get kicked out. "I hope he hurries up." He said in a laugh.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/23/2008 9:25 PM

Finally after all the long waiting the chef served the meal(because the waiter hadn't come out since the akward feeling Honeystripe had)Honeystripe bit into her Raggatan Pizza. She sighed with delight. The jucie peices of Raggatan were so soft and oh so good! Looking over at Mars he ate his pizza eagerly as well. "This is so good! How is yours?" She asked between ravonuos mouth-fulls. "I hope we can get out of here as quick as we can though! I would really hate being stuck between that waiter!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/25/2008 12:01 PM

Mars ate his pizza quickly. It tasted so good! "This is good pizza!" He said. "Yeah, we should leave as soon as possible." He took a sip of his soda. "Want any?" he asked and held out the cup.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/25/2008 12:15 PM

She nodded her head, "Sure," She took a sip of her friends drink and set it back down. Finsihing her pizza she sat there until Mars finished his. She stod up and reached into her pocket. Grabbing some loose change she set it on the table, "Will this be enough for the tip?" She asked him.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/25/2008 2:38 PM

After Mars finished his pizza he dug his hand in his pocket and set some money on the table. He then stood up. "Looks like enough." He said. He walked toward the door to leave. "Let's get out of here." He said to Honeystripe.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/25/2008 6:55 PM

Honeystripe followed Mars out the door. By this time the sun had risen and it was almost mid afternoon. She smiled and looked up at the sun. Honeystripe then looked across the street and she saw the waiter and another man glaring at them. She looked around then glared at them back but they had disappered into the alley. She shrugged and kept watching. The waiter poked his head out of the dark alley way and stuck his tounge out at her. She hissed then turned to Mars who wasn't paying attention, "I have to go over there!" She demanded. Thinking on her feet she looked around for an excuse, "I have some extra change and I wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses." She thought. "It's pretty hot today." Honeystripe looked both ways then crossed the abandoned street. "Come on!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/26/2008 3:22 PM

Mars had been watching the other people. They seemed to be very busy. He forgot to look both ways as he ran after Honeystripe and a car almost ran into him. "Watch where you're going!" the angry man yelled after him. "You should watch where you're driving!" Mars yelled back, giving the man an angry look. He turned back around and almost tripped on the curb at the other side of the road. "Shoot!" He muttered under his breath. Now his toe hurt. "Why in such a hurry?" he asked as he followed Honeystripe. "I'm sure the glasses aren't going anywhere."

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/27/2008 9:49 PM

Honeystripe looked around and saw the gigantic market. She smiled and said, "Oh I just can't wait is all," She tugged on his arm and they went into the local market. She ran around still holding on to Mars' arm and quickly stoped. "Ok lets meet back here and if you find anything, just come back. I will be waiting here the entire time ok?" She didn't wait for an anwser. Honeystripe shoved him into the mass of people and waited until she couldn't see his head. Then she would run into the alley where the men where.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/28/2008 4:47 PM

ok then. Mars thought as he was being dragged around. "Umm. Ok." He started to say when he felt her push him into the crowd. The moment he was into the crowd he lost sight of Honeystipre. He looked around for her. He thought he saw the back of her head, but was ran into by someone and lost sight of her. He really didn't like crowds. He tried to fight his was out and finally managed it after running into several people and knocking someone over. As he stood leaning against a wall trying to catch his breathe he saw Honeystripe dash into the alley. Should I follow her? Will she get hurt? Mars looked around the corner and saw them standing there. He quickly turned his head back around. Please don't do anyhthing stupid! He hoped no one could hear his heart beating.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/30/2008 11:31 AM

Honeystripe looked around in the dark alley. She hissed and shot back into her Kuhna form. Sniffing around she took a feeble paw step forward. "V'll hello Honeystripe!" She froze with fear. "I didn't tink you would find me again. So who's the new guy?" Something hissed from nowhere. Honeystripe tried to stand up and look confident but as she spoke, a little sqeak repleaced her normal voice. "What are you doing here?" She asked. Another vioce answered. "You don't remember us? Oh isn't that a shame!" Honeystripe cowered in the dark corner. I wish Mars was here!

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/30/2008 5:11 PM

Mars saw the two guys standing in the alley with Honeystripe. She was outnumbered. Mars walked casually down the alleyway and stopped next to Honeystripe. "What's up?" he asked the other two with a smirk on his face. He was taller than the other, but the other one seemed to be even with him. He looked at Honeystripe, then back at the other tow. He was no longer smirking. He tried to hide his fear, but his heart was still racing. What had they gotten themselves into?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items