If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/30/2008 11:00 PM

Honeystripe looked up at Mars, she sighed with relife. But she quickly looked back at the dark spot in the alley. She saw two figures move around in the darkness and wondered what they were. She hissed and sniffed. "Mars I know these people you might want to change into your concept form! You could probably fight better that way!" She wispered softly into his ear. "Vhat did you say?" The shadowy voice hissed. "Ya punk!" the other said.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/31/2008 5:09 PM

Mars quickly changed back into his Draculi form and hissed at the other two. His hair along the back stood on end. He hated being small, but he wasn't as noticable if he was a concept. "What now?" he asked Honeystripe in a whisper. He really didn't like fighting, but he would if her had to.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/01/2008 1:22 PM

The two figures moved around for a moment and both of them appered in the dim light. There bodies flexing with pure muscle.

The Werecain chuckled, "Hmm, how'd you now we could transform miss Honeystripe!" Flexing his muscles he began again, "They call me, well you know miss Honeystripe, but to your friend over there, they call me Swiftkiller." He growled. The Fellox took a place next to him. "And v'll they call me Savagedrip. Only because your blood is...Never mind, you'll find out soon enough." He took a small step forward. Honeystripe looked over at Mars and said, "You better have all your energy, cause there's no talking out of this one!" She poised herself ready to pounce.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/01/2008 2:40 PM

Oh great. Mars thought when he saw the other two. They were so much bigger than him. He crouched low and hissed, showing his fangs. He was no longer afraid. Fighting was in his blood.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/01/2008 11:16 PM

Honeystripe stared at Mars for a moment. He looked like a cold-blooded killer! She shook her head and lept for Swiftkiller. Ripping her claws through his ear, he yowled in pain. Swiping a large paw over her head, Honeystripe fell to the side of the alley way. "Stupid Honeystripe! You can't even tear my ear!" He growled in his deep voice. Honeystripe struggled to get up and she pounced on Swiftkiller. Grabbing his poofy tail she hissed. Ripping a mouth full of fur she gasped. He was aiming his jagged elbows at her face! Leaping just in time she escaped with a long gash on her tail. Trying to suck in air, she looked around for Mars.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/02/2008 10:41 AM

Ah, shoot. He wasn't that ready. Mars sighted his target for Savagedrip when he saw that Honeystripe went for the other one. He attacked vicously and danced his way around, never being hit. Being a concept had it's advantages. There were several cuts and a bloody nose on Savagedrip by the time he noticed Honeystripe just barely escape Swiftkiller. He rushed to her side, not harmed in any way, yet. "You okay?" he asked her. He noticed the gash in her tail and his eyes clouded with concern.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 11:48 AM

((This post is just a little bit gorey so just incase...Oh by the way how did you get your signiture like that?)))

She struggled to get up. "I'm fine thanks." She said cooly, speaking between her teeth. She leapt again, this time landing on Swiftkiller's nose. Blood spattered on her creamy brown fur. Swiftkiller aimed his long claws at her face. Honeystripe got time to gasp but she was throw, again, to the side of the alley. Her face had three slash marks in it. They were welling with crimson blood. Honeystripe tried to focus on somthing, but she fell quickly to the floor. Her breathing was shallow, but it looked like she was going to make it.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/02/2008 12:01 PM

(( I used
Code: Select all
[imgleft] [imgleft]
and put the code of the picture in between.))

Mars followed her leap, but landed on his backside. he quickly moved away and charged for Savagedrip, hitting him between the eyes with he claws. He ripped down and blood oozed out from between the cut, blinding Savagedrip. Mars then tripped him and nocked him to the side. He rushed to Honeystripe and saw her bleeding. He was furious and he charged for Swiftkiller. He ripped and taired, not caring if he was injured. He was thrown, but went quickly back in. He was not going to back down that easy. He took a step back to mark Swiftkiller's position. Mars was ready. They charged and Mars was careful of Swiftkillers blades. They wrestled on the floor for a while and Mars backed out to check himself over. He had a gash on his front, left leg. He wasn't sure if he was strong enough to keep up with Swiftkiller.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 12:34 PM

((It's not working for me! Oh well :D))

Honeystripe's head shot up from the ground. She looked around for a moment then squeled in pain. She didn't have time to lick her wounds! She growled and stood heavily on her left leg. A long stream of blood had trickled down her right shoulder and she didn't want to injure herself anymore. Leaping at Swiftkiller, she scraped her claws across his eyes. Swiftkiller yowled in pain. He tossed his head and yelped, "I'm blind!" Honeystripe leapt down and stood next to Mars. Swiftkiller was already lying on the ground with his front paws over his head. Savagedrip was just as motionless. Honeystripe wispered in a raspy voice, "I think that tought them!" Laughing slightly, she sat down and began to lick her wound. She mummbled, "Now was it raven feathers or crow feathers that help heal..." Her voice trailed off.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/02/2008 12:51 PM

((oops, I think's it's because I typed it wrong. It should have been
Code: Select all
[imgleft] [/imgleft]
with the backslash '/'. I forgot that. try it now. It might work))

Mars began to lick his leg. It stung so bad. He licked the dried blood as best he could. After he did that he looked at Honeystripe. "What now?" he asked with concern back in his eyes. She was so much worse off than him.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 3:23 PM

((Ok I will try it then...)))
((Edit: It didn't work :lol:))

She shivered, "I don't know, if those hench-men where the worst to come then I think we can just stay here for a while," She twisted her head and started licking her bloody tail. "Moon will never stop hunting me..." She wispered to herself.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/02/2008 7:17 PM

(( awww... wonder why... :? ))

"Oh, that's fine," Mars said. He walked over to Honeystripe. He sat down next to her. "Want some help?" he asked, embarassed. "I wish there was a way to stop him," Mars added, his voice barely audible.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 9:39 PM

((I know! It's really weird...Oh by the way, if you want to continue the RP I have a total story planed out if you want :D It's going to be epic! I'll give you a little taste, Mars and Honeystripe travel around a lot. They get some followers, and it ends in a gigantic battle!))

"Sure..." She started to lick her tail again. Her ears pricked, "Me too. But He can't be stopped until he is killed," She muttered darkly. "I mean, I told you and I'm not dead yet! That's an acomplishment, right?" She asked. Licking her paw she drew it gingerly over her blood dryed face.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/03/2008 3:41 PM

((wow...ummm... Sounds like a good idea to me!))

Mars began to help by licking her right shoulder. "Yeah, a pretty good acomplishment," he said, still helping. "If only it wasn't that way..."

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/03/2008 3:57 PM

((Cool! Let's get started!))

Honeystripe stopped licking and stood up, "You know what!" She looked into his eyes and said, "We can stop him, I know it!" Eyes sparkling she shook her pelt. Her face was pretty clean by now. She morphed into her human form and held out a hand for Mars to take. "Come on! I know where we can go," She said excitedly.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate