If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Hidden Behind My Mask. ((Open to One Other!))

Postby twilighter08 » 11/19/2008 3:38 PM

Mikaila

It was unusual for this time of night to see anyone out on the docks. Most of the ship captains and few pirates that passed through here had either already set out onto the open sea, or were in town at home or drinking the night away until sunrise. No one would have taken much notice of the draw that the calm sea held at night, or have bothered to step out and see how different everything look without the sunlight. Everyone, that is, except for her.
She was a strange one that was for sure. From a distance she could have been seen as a normal human woman, but a closer look would have revealed otherwise. She was tall and slender with the kind of figure that most women would kill to have. Long, wavy violet hair fell loose around her body setting off the pale color of her skin, while greenish blue eyes just gazed out at the ocean with an unreadable look.  All she wore was a simple corset top done in deep violet with lavender ribbons twisting up the front and back, and a long icy blue skirt that faded to a more teal color at the very bottom. Her violet, foxlike tail trailed the ground behind her while the wind ruffled its fur, and a pair of lavender and greenish blue wings rested against her back. These features along revealed she was not a human, but instead a Yonyuu which was rare to see in this area. Most Yonyuu didn't have much to do with humans but this one apparently found something interesting in visiting areas where humans lived.
Whatever her reason for being there she still kept to herself, preferring to just watch humans from a distance instead of interacting much with them. In fact that was one reason she came down here only a night, because she knew most humans never went down to the docks when night had fallen. It gave her a chance to enjoy this more peaceful time without the usual worry of being bothered by someone who had a bunch of questions as to why she was out here. Not that she was against questions, but considering she didn't like having much interaction with the humans she made it a habit to only come out at times when she knew she would not have to be around them much.

((Posts: 1))
[center]Image[/center]
<center>Name: Mikaila
[Level: 1
twilighter08
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby life is like a peanut » 11/19/2008 4:58 PM

((human form))Idro walked up to a nearby bench and sat there for a second. He was waiting for something to happen. Anything at all he wasn't picky. He got up to find some action and then he saw a Yonyuu sitting by a dock. He turned into his Kuhna form. He walked over to the gazing Yonyuu and proceeded to say "Hi"
by me
art of the kuhna by Toon-Souseiseki
Kuhna by Baals_Baby
life is like a peanut
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 382
Donate

Postby twilighter08 » 11/20/2008 8:04 AM

It went without saying that if Mikaila hadn't caught herself before this happened, she probably would have fallen straight into the water seeing as the sudden voice from up behind her completely startled her. Her first thought was that some human had seen her and decided to be overly curious, but when she glanced back she only saw a Kuhna standing there eyeing her.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry but I didn't see you back there." She said as she turned to face the Kuhna. Well at least it wasn't some human so that was a relief, but that still made her wonder why this Kuhna had all of a  sudden decided to walk up and talk to her.
[center]Image[/center]
<center>Name: Mikaila
[Level: 1
twilighter08
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby life is like a peanut » 11/20/2008 10:09 AM

When Idro startled the Yonyuu he jumped back as well he then retraced his steps and took a step forward. "Hope I didn't startle you, If I did I'm sorry" Idro said to the Yonyuu "My name is Idro"
by me
art of the kuhna by Toon-Souseiseki
Kuhna by Baals_Baby
life is like a peanut
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 382
Donate