If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

The Murderous Sea

Postby Chaotic Mind » 09/29/2007 5:23 PM

Cobalt Hydrolisk

you may be any creature you want to be. (trumpeteer, hydralisk, gorgeel, seawinder, sahound, etc) The Cobalt hydralisk is my character, you can be any color/type of the creature you chose, jsut please make sense in your posts. And yes, this is the first RP I have been in/Made on this site, so please don't flame me  :cry:

The Hydralisk is swimming in the ocean, searching for a bite to eat. He has learned not to be tricked by the worm-like bait on a line, and has stayed away from the docks. He swims now far out in the ocean, near the dangerous part, where the Gorgeels, Seawinders, and Icthysaur live, he has yet to be attacked by the creatures, however.

The city of Jawan shines in the moonlight, when the seas are the most savage, and dangerous. Jawan is filled of many fisherman, hundreds of lucky fishermen have caught a creature such as the gorgeel, however, most of them barely got lucky to catch a boot, thanks to the Hydralisks. Now the city of Jawan is out to capture, perhaps even exterminate a few of these creatures, so the fish population will not be entirely depleeted, and to protect the citys citizens.

The hydralisk peers its head out from the water, staring with immense anger at the dock of fishermen, watching about 10 boats of men with spears on-board, scanning the water for any hydralisk drawing to close to the city. Now being forced away from the docks into the violent-reptillian part of the ocean, the Hydralisks now are in quite a delima, unable to be safe in their homes, either killed by man, or eaten by the oceans feirce creatures. The only things the hydralisks fear now, most of all, are the Gorgeels, and the humans of Jawan.
<center>Image<br>Cursed Hydrolisk</br></center>

Ire

Hydralisk
Chaotic Mind
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 10/19/2007 10:15 AM

(( is it ok if I join?, I'm also a beginner :) )

[center]Image
Venom

[center]Image
Imperial

A Venom Sahound walked through the city hoping to get to the water's edge. Zuri needed some time alone. With so many pen mates everything got confusing. From Sharley's hyper personality to Medea's depressing presence you didn't have much time to think at all. Zuri sighed as he thought about poor little Sharley and how when he left he had to tell him he could not come. No, Zuri no more about your pen mates this is you time! Just then he heard the soft padding of another Sahound he stopped and twirled around. Nothing. weird he thought. Zuri began walking again and the padding started again. He began walking again but turned his head to see what or whom was following him. "SHARLEY!!!!" Zuri yelled. "What?"  The Imperial Sahound replied and with an innocent smile he ran up to Zuri and licked his nose. Zuri rolled his eyes and began walking again "Why did you follow me?" he asked with angry expression. "'cause I was bored and you were going somewhere and anyways you are the only one that plays with me" Sharley replied " So where are we going?" The Imperial Sahound asked. Zuri sighed but then licked Sharley on the nose and said "To the  beach."
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 10/19/2007 5:50 PM

Sharley couldn't believe that Zuri let him come. "THANK YOU!" Sharley yelled to Zuri. "No prob. little cub" Zuri said using his affectionate name for Sharley. As they walked along towards the dock Sharley became hyper and wanted to stop at ever store they came across. "NO SHARLEY WE WILL NOT GO INTO ANOTHER POTIONS STORE!" yelled Zuri as Sharley raced into the potions shop. Zuri sighed and followed after the Imperial Sahound wishing that he had sent Sharley home. When he found Sharley in the back of the store Zuri grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him out of the store. "But ...but....but... I wanted to get a potion for Medea." Sharley said with tears rolling down his cheek. "No, Sharley we gotta make it to the beach and back before anyone gets worried about us." Zuri said with a stony expression. Zuri then began to pad toward the beach, Sharley followed but with a downcast expression on his face.    

When they finally arrived at the beach Sharley was is normal hyper self. The Imperial Sahound was blabbering on and on about nothing. "Sharley we are here!" Zuri said. "YAY!" Sharley yelled and ran down the the water's edge and began to splash about. Zuri sighed and began to walk towards the water's edge.
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 10/20/2007 4:00 PM

Zuri paced up and down the small beach thinking about his dark but mysterious past. Zuri watched Sharley playing in the waves. He is so lucky that he can be carefree. Suddenly, everything went pitch black and he saw blood everywhere. There was a Venom Sahound pup laying down in the blood whimpering near a Sahound body that was bleeding endlessly. Next  he saw a Void Imperial carrying the pup away from the body.
"ZURI! ZURI! COME HERE ZURI!" Sharley yelled bringing  Zuri back to the present. Zuri shook his head and trotted over to where Sharley stood poking at a large object.
[Sharley-3
Zuri-3]
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 10/20/2007 4:10 PM

While Zuri was off on the other end of the beach, Sharley was having fun playing in the waves. Every time a wave would come the Imperial Sahound would try to jump over them only to soaked by every passing wave. Sharley was having so much fun but he wished that Zuri would join him. He looked enviously over to where Zuri stood looking at the sand. Sharley sighed, everyday Sharley wished he co uld be just like Zuri. Sharley was naturally playful and curious and that was what always got him intot rouble but Zuri knew when to play and not to play. Suddenly a huge wave tumbled over him.  Sharley felt something hit him in the side. Once the wave had passed over him Sharley looked down and there floating in the water was a huge shell. "ZURI! ZURI! COME OVER HERE" Sharley yelled in to Zuri.
[Sharley-4
Zuri-4]
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 10/20/2007 4:16 PM

When Zuri came to Sharley's side he noticed that Sharley was soaking wet. Zuri sighed Sharley it is too cold to be playing in the water. Sharley said " I know but I found this giant shell." "That is very nice Sharley, but look the sun is going down and we need to get home before it gets dark." Zuri replied. "Can I please please pretty please take the shell home?" Sharley asked trying to pick up the large shell in his mouth. "No, Sharley that shell is too big maybe we can come back later with the whole gang and go shell hunting." Zuri said. "Oh that would be a lot of fun Zuri!" Sharley said. "Aliright we can ask Meggie when we get back home." Zuri said with a smile. "But first we have to go home." Sharley nodded and the two Sahounds trotted off towards home.
[Sharley-5
Zuri-5 Level Up and I'm outta here!]
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate