If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Its to Cold for the Sea [P-Lunasa]

Postby Celtic » 12/19/2008 7:08 PM

The sygriff wandered the ocean shore, feeling the cool breeze coming off it. Shivering the sygriff was obviously not a very happy camper, Its to cold to come to the sea! I would much rather be at home sippin ga hot cocoa or something! SHe muttered, apparently not very happy to be shoved outside.

The poor sygriff wandered teh beach alone, wondering who was coming. Her owner had pretty much shoved her out the door and said "YOu need to get out, and there will be some one waiting there for you!" It could be anyone, or anything. Jeez, you'd think I would be told who I was meeting.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Its to Cold for the Sea [P-Lunasa]

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2008 7:25 PM

Image(She's in anthro form, just easier to RP)
Edla skipped happily alon the beach. She had on her favorite light teal hoodie on and a pair of sandy jeans. Her long, sandy hair whipped around her face. She smiled widely. This was her first time out. And on her own at that! Lunasa had given her 20 keystones and a strict curfew, but Edla could live with that. The sky was a little gray and it was a little chilly, but Edla was near the sea, which was her first home. She loved it here. Maybe after her walk, she could get some hot chocolate. That would be nice.

Soon, she spotted a light brown and pink blur down the beach. It looked like Dolce, but on all fours. Was it one of those Sygriffs? Like Lunasa had at home? She sped towards the creature, all caution thrown to the wind in that young, childlike way. Hi! I'm Edla! What's your name? Are you a Sygriff, cause Lunasa has some and you look like them! She had started babbling, in that ten year old manner.

E:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Celtic » 12/19/2008 8:55 PM

So a young one had been sent to meet her. Lani chuckled softly at the rush of words from the little girl. One question at a time Edla! I can only take so many things at once. Now yes, I am a sygriff, and my name is Lani. Nice to meet you darling. Her voice was soft and warm towards Edla, becuase Lani just ahd a soft spot for little ones. THey were just so adorable!

The sygriff shivered again, and she added Lets go back to town, I need to be warm, okay hon?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2008 9:12 PM

Edla smiled up at the Sygriff, Lani. She was nice. Anyone nice to her had to be a good person. So Lani had to be a good peson. Ok, Lani! I could use something warm to drink! Can we get hot chocolate? I love hot chocolate! The keystones in her pocket clinked around as she skipped towards a little path. She looked back at Lani. Coming?

E:2 (Its so... short)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/19/2008 9:20 PM

Lani smiled at Edla, and nodded. Hot cocoa was just what I was thinking Edla! What a wonderful child, her mother must be so proud of her. Lani thought fondly as she walked behind Edla.

They arrived at the town, and it started snowing. Oh! Its snowing Edla, quick into that shop over there! She exclaimed at Edla, and ran into the nearest coffee shop.

((Oh Noes! Shortness =P))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2008 9:31 PM

Edla smiled again.  Really? I love it to! Do you like with marshmellows or whipped cream? I like marshmellows better. But whipped cream is alright. She was having fun with Edla.

Soon they were in town. Big, fluffy, white, snowflakes floated down from sky. Laughing, Edla stuck out her tongue. A particularly large one landed on her tongue. Edla giggled. Then she followed Lani into the cafe. She slipped into a seat and waited for Lani to join her.

E:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/19/2008 9:39 PM

Lani laughed with Edla as she tried to catch the snowflakes on her tounge. Lani just shook her head at teh ground, smiling, and joined Edla at the cafe table. Oh, I prefer whipped Cream, marshmellows just aren't my thing. She replied lightly and happily before she flagged down a waiter.

Lani looked at teh waiter who had arrived at their table and said, I shall have a tall hot cocoa with whipped cream and this young lady will have-? Lani said, and then looked at Edla relating that it was her turn to order.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2008 9:43 PM

I'll have a hot chocolate with marshmellows and a chocolate chip cookie, please She smiled at the waitress. Then she looked at Lani. What do you like to do? I like to read, and draw. Maybe this friendly person liked the same things she did. Then they could do stuff together! That would be fun.

E:4(No muse tonight)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/19/2008 10:02 PM

((I know, I have none either!))

Thats very nice, I personally favor reading and math. But drawing is fun to! Lani replied smiling. I'll be right back hon, ok? Lani added before going to the doo rmarked 'Restroom.' Lani didn't feel like staying on four legs, so she decided to go human like Edla was.

When she cam eout she was a 13 year old human girl. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair with bleach blonde highlights, and had on mascara and a pretty brown eyeshadow. She was wearing an abercrombie and fitch sweatshirt with ripped jeans and a pair of uggs. Lani sat back down across from Edla, [color=brown]Sorry about that, I didn't feel comfortable drinking hot cocoa without apposable thumbs.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/20/2008 10:25 PM

Math, really? I always struggled in math. Maybe you could help me! That sounded like a great idea. Lani could tutor her, and Lunasa wouldn't be so uptight about her grades. She sighed. Edla was failing math, and that embarassed her. Lunasa said that she was a bright girl and could do better.
She watched as Lani returned. She wasn't much older than her! Edla had thought Lani was older. But this is alright. I understand. Drinking hot cocoa is so hard when the mug is bigger than you! Just as she said that the waitress returned. The woman set the two mugs down and a large cookie in front of Edla. Thanks!

E:5

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/21/2008 12:56 PM

Yum! Hot cocoa, and that sounds like a wonderful idea Edla! Lani replied, enthusiastically, to please the kid. Lani dipped her pinkie into her hot cocoa, to check its warmth, to make sure she didn't burn her tounge.

Hmm... NOw this is all good and well, but furing christmas, I feel like I should be giving... I know! An idea struck Lani. Hey Edla, lets finish up our hot cocoa, and lets go someplace. I have a little present to give, and I just need someone in need of a good christmas. So, lets go in the Christmas spirit to the slums! Lani spoke persuandingly, hoping hte little one would agree.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/21/2008 1:57 PM

Edla had been nibbling at her cookie. The hot cocoa was a little too hot, but Edla was fine with that. She curled her fingers around the mug, letting the warmth soak into her fingers. She looked up as Lani suggested they go to the Slums. Well... She would be with Lani. The Sygriff would keep her safe. She would go Lani. Ok! She pocketed the cookie, looking at Lani. Hopefully, she wouldn't lose it.

E:6

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/21/2008 6:08 PM

Lani smiled warmly at little Edla, and took a gulp of her hot cocoa. Ow! she muttered thinking, Its warm enough for little sips not huge gulps! and mentally kicking herself for now searing her throat.

Well, we might as well talk, just to pass the time before we go to the slums. Lani thought and then asked Edla, So, what are you doing for christmas Edla? I am going to stay home and open my presents with a bunch of other friends by the fire.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/21/2008 6:20 PM

They weren't leaving quite yet. Oh. She took her cookie out. Christmas? I'll probaly stay home with my friends and family and open presents. I heard Temujin is making toys for everyone. He makes great toys. She smiled at the thought of the gentle giant. Temujin was one of her favorite people at the pens. She had even given him her favorite doll, when he went to the Wishing Well.

She looked out the window. The ground outside was covered in a thin layer of soft, white flakes. It was really pretty. Noone was on the streets, so there were no footprints to mar the the snow.

E:7

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/22/2008 7:44 PM

OoooOoo... Thats cool! So, when do you want to leave, we might get snowed in at this rate though. Heh. Lani said, looking out at the snow falling. It really was falling hard, and the sun was starting to dim. I hope we don't get stuck here... She thought, worried.

((Ack! No muse  :oops: ))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items