If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

I used to rule the world...

Postby Forte » 12/21/2008 12:58 AM

Two people. Sure, two very essentric looking people, but still two people.

One, was the taller. The boy. He was a red-head, his hair giving him a carelessly handsome look. Not that he wanted to look like that. If he knew that, he'd probably cut it... But that's what it was at the time. It was silky and shiny, completely smooth. Not to mention dirty and obviously hadn't been brushed in quite a while. His eyes were a green, a tint that you couldn't quite put a name to, no matter how hard you tried. Freckles seemed to be blasted across his face, dabbling across nearly everywhere. The man was dressed in a leather black jacket, and black jeans... And oddly, he emitted a faint golden glow, however so weak...

The other one was almost completely identical, take or give a few. The one big thing was that it was a she. Her hair was cut the same length, and her eyes gave off the same odd tint. She was a deal great paler, and emitted no glow. Though, she seemed to have lines. As if she was drawn! How silly! But... It did seem like that. Twas scary.

This was the Dynamic duo. Forte and Piano.

"Fo', do we really have to be here?"

"Yes, Pi."

The girl shot a glare at Forte.

"Why?"

"...Any suggestions to go elsewhere? I'm open."
Forte
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Re: I used to rule the world...

Postby Forte » 12/21/2008 1:12 AM

Forte gave a sympathetic look. He really didn't want  to do this either... But did they really have much a choice? This place was crawling with people. Not there kinda place. But where else was there? These were the only two islands for miles. So they were stuck. Completely and utterly stuck. But once again he sighed. What could he do?

"Pi, come here."

"No."

"Please?"

Piano sighed. What was the point in not? They were stuck. Nothing mattered anymore... They couldn't get it back. Nothing could be like it wasn. Nothing!

Stuck...

"Pi, I know how you feel... Just listen to me. Please."

The Draculi blinked back raging tears. No. He didn't understand. No one did. No one ever did. Why not? But... No. Someone did understand. Someone, out of everyone, she knew could understand. And he was right in front of her at the moment.
Forte
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Forte » 12/21/2008 1:21 AM

"Why did we have to leave?"

Piano cried. She just wanted everything normal. Everything back to the way it was! She promised she wouldn't meddle in affairs that brought her here... She learned from her mistake! She learned her lesson! So... Didn't she earn something? Oh, how she just wanted to be back...

"I want to go back too."

Forte was wiping the tears from Piano's eyes.

"I want to go back just as much as you... But we can't."

"It's too late,"

She finished. Forte nodded. How he wished too...
Forte
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Forte » 12/25/2008 3:05 PM

But wishes were just wishes. Nothing more.

Both of them knew that it couldn't go back to the way it was. It could never, no matter how many wishes they made. Though they might be able to do so, with the abilities they had, both knew not to meddle with time. Both knew.

Forte sighed and hugged Piano. This wasn't nessesarily a good thing.... In fact, it wasn't good at all. No matter how you looked at it.

"C'mon, at least we're together..."

Piano gave a tiny smile.

"At least."

How simple but true... At least. Least was the main word of the phrase. That's what they seemed to have. The least they could. But he was right, over all. It could be worse. They could be seperated. Not that it mattered...

"It does matter."

Forte said, reading her expression.

"I swear on my life, it does."
Forte
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Forte » 12/25/2008 10:30 PM

"We'll be fine."

Fine. Oh how Piano wanted to hear those words.

She knew inside that they weren't true. Whenever anyone said them, they were never true. But... if Forte said them, then she felt a bit more reassured. He was always so comforting and right. When had he ever known him to be wrong? Never since she'd known him.

"...Fine. I'll belive you," Piano added hastily, "Until proven wrong of course."

"Of course,"

Forte added with a laugh.

"But there are some precautions to make. No one can find out where we "why" we came, where from or how. And for you... It might be nice if you could... Hmm. What's the word? Nonemotional?"

Piano nodded.

"It'll drive people away, at least."

"Yes. So will you?"

Piano nodded. Maybe this would start going well...
Forte
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate