If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

A Day Out on the town(Closed, DOne)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 11:55 AM

Photos Glow Glow

Image Steelo

"Come on Photos this is your first day with me lets make it a good one.", said Steelo.Okay so what fun thing are we going to do today?,Buzzed Photos." Well we can do a lot of stuff here we can eat, fish, or vandelize public property" ,Steelo said to Photos. Oh I like the last one!
"I was kidding.", Steelo laughed. Awwwww.Well then lets go fishing"Thats better come on lets go I see a good spot.", Steelo said.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: A Day Out on the town(Open to One other person)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 12:52 PM

"Come on lets go buy some fishing poles and a baby one for you." Steelo laughed.Haha so funny just hurry up and buy them."Okay fine.",Steelo said.He walked up to a little shack near the ocean.He looked in there was a little sign that said,"Away please leave the keystones on the floor."Come on lets just take the two fishing poles he's not here!Photos buzzed."No! That's not good,I'll leave the Keystones on the floor like he said." Steelo uses his tail to pick 15 keystones on the floor."That should be enough.", He said to himself, and he picked out two fishingpoles and waled out.Hey wait up! Photos buzzed loudly.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Day Out on the town(Open to One other person)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 1:15 PM

The two walk over to the side of the sea and sit down."Come on Cast out your line.", Steelo said to Photos.Okay fine.Photos buzzed. The two cast out their line, Steelo using his tail and Photos using his mouth." Now we wait.", he said.How long will this take?Steelo didn't answer.Mabye I'll just speed it up a bit. , Photos thought.He sent a small electrical shock to the water. Three fish floated to the surface."Photos, why did you do that, that wasn't very sporty.", Steelo said.I't was taking too long!Photos buzzed.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Day Out on the town(Open)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 1:40 PM

" Well this will teach you to be more patient.", Steelo told him.Wait I felt a tug!" You got a fish!", Steelo yelled,"Reel it in!".Come on its heavy and you're bigger than me anyway help!,he buzzed excitedly.Steelo picked up Photos with his mouth and helped him pull, finally the fish surfaced and was dragged onto land. It was a Seawinder."Come on lets throw it back.", Steelo said.Fine throw him back in, and I'm hungry. Steelo threw the Seawinder back in and the walked away." Well where are we going to eat?" Steelo asked.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 4:08 PM

Well this is Jawan so there should be plenty of seafood." Hey, thats a good idea let's look around." said Steelo,"Look that looks like a nice place to eat." They walked by a small restaurant it was called,"The Jawan Restaurante".Yeah okay let's go in. They walked inside the restaurant waiting to be served.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 6:10 PM

"Come on let's wait for someone to serve us.", Said Steelo tho the impatiant Photos.Yeah Yeah fine this hopefully dosen't take long.Photos buzzed."Hey someone is coming." Steelo said.
Then an Glacial batti came flying twoards them." Welcome to The Jawan Restaurante, may I get Yall' a seat?" she said." Yes please a seat for two." Steelo told her.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 6:30 PM

"Right this way.", the batti said," here are your seats, I'll come back for your order soon just look at the menu."Heheh food finally...Oh I'll have the grilled Trumpeteer fillet." Okay tell her that when she gets here.",Steelo told him.Ohh I can't wait for some goood food! Photos buzzed to himself.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Day Out on the town(Self RP)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/01/2009 11:57 PM

"Okay now how about these orders?", the batti asked."Okay He'll have the Grilled Trumpeteer fillet, and I'll have the kuni salad.", Steelo told her."Okays then that will be 20 keystones." she told him. "Okay here you go.", he said tossing the keystones to her with her tail."Your orders will be right up.", she said in reply.Yess I can taste it alreadyPhotos thought to himself.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: A Day Out on the town(Self rp)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 01/04/2009 2:39 PM

The batti came flying back," Here are yall's orders." she said sliding the plates across the long table.Yush! food!Photos buzzed and let out a small yelp. The plate was slightly larger than him, but that didn't matter to him, he jumped into the fillet and started to burrow into it."Wow, he's really hungry." Steelo thought while eating his salad.When he finished his salad he found Photos upside down sleeping on his plate."I guess It's time to go home then." he said  picking up Photos, and he walked back towards the road back home.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate