If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Take flight (All welcome to join)

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/05/2009 9:18 PM

Alan Ra cut her cold eyes toward her captor. "Crazy beast..." she muttered as she unknotted her bag and set the jewels at her feet. Once again their brilliant colors reflected off the water's surface and bounced back on the rocks with a dancing flair. She swung her now empty bag back over her shoulder before ripping the cloth holding her tail and wrapped a small portion around her freshly torn tailfin to stop the bleeding. The wound wasn't serious at all, but swimming in the sea while bleeding could prove dangerous. "Have your pretty jewels, then. Even though I don't see you making much use of them." Her voice was blank, but not too blank.

Using her talons, she ripped the rest of the cloth from her tail and let it float in the shallower water at the paragon's feet. Before the hydrolisk retook to the water, an idea struck her that might just keep this guy off her tail if he happened to find her again. "You look hungry." she stated flatly, looking back up at him. "I could prove...useful. It's the least I can do for my dastardly deed." A well-rehearsed bow followed. She had done this many times before to get on people's good sides.

{Post count mark}
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/06/2009 9:04 AM

Alex looked at her his eyes as cold as ice and his clothing wet. So it was her again, I guess she had a liking for shiny objects and was a well known theaf around here. He thought to him self as he looked at her. He greatly dissliked being wet and now the wind chilled him.

"I guess so..." He said slowly with a little hint of shock in his voice at her as he looked down at his wet pants. It had felt very uncomfortable almost as if some one had played a very crule joke on him while he was asleep. Now the first thing he wanted to do was just to get dry but food was next on his list. "Could I change my clothing first..." He said as he pulled off the sleaveless shirt hat he had worn under his trench coat. The thin but fit figure of his chest was coated in a number of scars from years of work as a assassin.

"I have lots of jewels I have taken from people that I have hunted...ones that you took have a value to me... I am not willing to give them up...I have many other you can just take." He said to her as he stretched. Infact he had some particulary valuble ones that he was looking to get rid of in the pocket of his coat but he had not thought of selling them. Why not sell them for food? Well he had his reasons for which where unknown. He had put his jewels back onto the sheath of his blade this time knoting them twice as tight.

He did not wish for her to find out about his one and only flaw. That was he had to take any others that were given to him. As he move around on the beach he had compleatly missed the slynx that was chewing on a fish and had stepped on it's tail with his heavy military boots that were filled to the brim with water.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/23/2009 8:49 PM

"Ohh, the winged hunter has jewels he'd give to a lowly thief? Thank you, kind sir." If the hydrolisk woman hadn't been used to acting this way, she'd have been sick long ago. With a wave of her tail, she turned around and crouched into a slight sneak. "You stay here, good sir. Alan Ra will bring you food." Why had she just said her name?! Was she losing her rhythm? No matter. This time, she honestly did mean to find this guy food. Anything that had the chance of persuading him to leave her be. The last thing she needed was some crazed paragon finding out where she lived.

Slipping through the crowds, she made her way to a nearby waterside market. "Fresh fish!" "Fruits all the way from Roraldi Forest, right here!" The hydrolisk was bothered slightly by the noise, but she knew all the commotion would give her good cover. Now, what did that guy enjoy? Ah well. She'd just grab what she could carry. She ducked behind one of the stands selling skinned and gutted fish since she had seen the man fishing before their 'encounter'. In the blink of an eye, she had swiped three, stuffed them in her bag, and was off to the next target, which was a stand across the way selling exotic fruits. Alan Ra followed the same pattern she had for the fish stand, creeping up behind the owner and grabbing any that were in her reach. Only in this case she took the time to very carefully untie a pouch of keystones jangling at his side. Keeping her grip on the keystones, she slipped easily back into the crowd with her now full bag, looking perfectly natural as she made her way back to her awaiting captor.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/25/2009 2:22 PM

When the young lady went off to fetch him some food his did not say what he wanted cause at this point he would eat any thing most people saw fit to eat. Even his least favoret food seemed to be calling apon him making him vow to him self never to let him self go off on a job with out eating again.

He picked up his clothing that was still dry and carried it over to a rock that sat over the waters edge. he started to ring out the wet shirt that he had been wearing, with the thought on his mind on how he was going to make his pants dry properly with out taking them off. His face slightly flushed at the thought of it, how could he be so emberesed about it, he never had bin before why was he now? It had some thing to do with a encounter with some men who had thought of him as cute.

He shook his head trying to rid him self of those memories before he started to untie the laces of his boots that weighed a extra pound or two now. Once he got them off he tipped them up side down ridding them of sand, mud and water that sat in the bottom. His feet were now shrivaled and the skin on them had become almost white in color.

Now for what he was going to do with his pants, he never thought of taking a extra pair with him just in case they got wet or ripped up. He normaly never really got this wet nor had his pants been so ripped up that wearing them would be pointless. Could use the winds that he could manipulated to dry them off, actualy that would be the best plan since he was near a town.

At this point he did not care if she had to swipe things to get him food. No one was his boss and he was off duty for a while. He was a theif some times apon being requested to do so, along with many other sorts of jobs he had taken up since he acted more like a jack of trades then what he had trained to do since he was eight.

He awaited her return as he stretched in the sunlight and used the winds to dry his pants, his face bearly expressing the dicomfort he had from the chill of the water that still clung to his pale body.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/04/2009 9:57 PM

Alan Ra remained inconspicuous as she neared the spot where the dragon man awaited. His pale skin reflected the sun, making him seem almost white. The hydrolisk neared him cautiously as not to startle him. "This one has brought the hunter food, as promised." she hissed as she opened her bag and dumped the bounty before him. "Now, sir, will you leave me be? You won't go looking for me?" Her finned tail swayed back and forth as she watched him with that same emotionless expression. She must show no sign of fear. Awaiting his answer, she squatted down in a seated position and took one of the fish she had stolen for him and bit into it, making sure to leave him the bigger catch.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/05/2009 8:34 PM

He heard a voice while listening to the breaking waves. The hydrolisk lady was back and had food at least even though it was not his favorite food he still chose to eat it with out even the slightest complaint. He wolfed the fish down, trying to keep him self from tasting the white meat. "Thank you for the meal...... but I still cannot say....... I wont be sent after you..." He said after he swallowed the fish he had been given, scales and all.

Alex had been cursed since he was a small boy to fallow the orders of any one who commanded him to do something. He never remebered the free world he had when he was 5, it had always been fallow what ever any one tells you for Alex. He did not want her to find out about his curse so he chose not to say any thing about it.His feathered wings ruffled in the wind from the sea that blew on to the land. He shut his eyes as he thought about things.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/08/2009 9:44 PM

A slight flicker of irritation flashed in the hydrolisk's eyes, but it was only visible for a moment. She continued ripping at her fish, savoring every bit of it. Meat, scales, she even crunched a few bones between her teeth. "The good hunter said he had jewels for this one?" she hissed as she swallowed a mouthful of fish. Her eyes lingered on the jewels that had regained their position on his sword hilt, and decided against attempting to snatch them again. The jewels he would give her would suffice, and they were likely ones that could not be found near her home, rattegan-hole as it was.

((Dead. Muse. X_x))

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/12/2009 9:24 AM

Alex watched her carefully and gave a sigh of relief as she had not questioned why he could not pledge that he would not hunt her down and be head her. Alex never wanted any one to know of his weakness, even the two or three that knew about it now. There was rules to how much ordering around he could take, such as no one can order him to take his life but the one who had put the bloody curse on him in the first place.

After eating all his fish he stretched his arms up into the air in the hot midday sun. Time had passed so quickly and now his pants were almost dry but until they were fully they still felt uncomfortable. The rest of his clothing had dried off completely from the suns rays, and now swayed in the breeze. His lightly coloured skin had started to burn in the bright sun and was turning a bright red colour unfortunately Alex had not taken notice.

He lady had asked for the jewels and as promised he grabbed hold of his bag and emptied out four shiny gems but there was one that did not seem to sparkle. He held his hand out and let the sun hit them making dazzling lights shine from them and on to the rock upon which he sat. The fifth one was of a particular kind that glowed like an opal at night time shining every colour of the rainbow but for now it was nothing but a smooth white rock in his hand. Funny thing was it was the most valuable one in his bag but all Alex had thought of it was dead weight on his side.

(It's Ok^^)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/21/2009 11:03 PM

Alan Ra stood up quickly as she saw the gleaming jewels presented to her. She picked up each one in her talons, examining them before placing them in her bag one by one. When she got to the white rock (at least that's what it looked like to her), she hissed. "What is this, hunter?" her rough voice hissed, looking from the rock back to the sunburnt dragon man. This one is not interested in rocks, only those that sparkle and hold value. The hunter is not playing this one, no?" The hydrolisk's tail went back and forth in a wavey pattern as she turned the rock around in her talons, trying to figure out how something so plain could've made it into the dragon's stash.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/22/2009 5:04 PM

"Oh that rock, you will see come night time mis." He said as he got up and put his now dry clothing back on his sholders. It was almost dusk, it was about time Alex got up to leave so he could get back to his job and once again be contoled by others. "Later." he said as he got up and walked off into the sun set. He took his paragon form and took stright to the air, his feathered wings beating the foam filled air from the ocean surf. He graceful glided over the sea, the light reflecting off the water gave him a mystical look as he glided back to his masters.

(Closing after Kit posts ^^)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/22/2009 5:10 PM

The hydrolisk's eyes grew a fraction of a degree wider. She had heard of gems that glimmered with the colors of the rainbow by the moonlight, but never had she seen one. She turned it over in her claws once more before carefully placing it in her bag and tying it shut. She watched as the man resumed his dragon form and sparkled himself as he flew back to whence he came. "Like the jewels he collects." she muttered before darting down the dock and leaping into the water, heading back to her home in Dead Coast.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous