If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Closed!

Postby Silverin » 04/12/2009 5:39 PM

A dark figure was currled up on a hallowed out ledge of a cliff over looking the ocean in the early morning. The cliff was not far from the city of Jawan and the sun was peaking over it's ocean covers. This morning light shawn across the sparkeling waters reflecking on to the dark form revealing it's identity as a male wind gill paragon. The remnece of his last kill from his life of an assassin still coated his body in a coat of red. He let out a growl of discomfort from the bottom of his throat as the light spred across his face and into his eyes with a slight sting. He shifted one of his thicky feathered wings over his face in attempt to cover his face but the light climbed around his wing. He shifted his body to wards the face of the cliff in an atempt to avoid the light only to be met once again in failer. He finaly gave up on that idea and raised his head along with the rest of his body. He streched his wings out and flaped them a couple of times and then folded them tight over his body again. Moving to the edge he streched his neck out and pushed him self off the edge in a steep noes dive.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Take flight (Open)

Postby Silverin » 04/26/2009 4:29 PM

At the last moment before he hit the ocean swells and the jaged rocks he spred his feathered wings that now glisoned with ocean spray from the small white caps that fromed on the tops of waves. The sun danced across his feathered wings and scaly body as he flew low over the now sun painted waves. He glaced at his blood covered claws not turning his head from his current path knowing that if he did he would move off corse. Grumbling he dipped his claws into the ocean surf draging them along the surface disturbing the sun light like it had disturbed him. The sun lit water splashed up over as he moved giving him a air of mystery, glittering as if some one had sprayed sparkels over him.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 05/08/2009 8:26 PM

He flew low over the water gliding over the water more than flapping his wings. He than spiraled up wards to wards over the water and stared on to a path into the city of Jawan in hopes to find some thing to do now that he was awake. He gave a slight growle as he looked down into the waters bellow him that seemed to be filled with schools of evelon fish and criters at fed on them. As he flew he thought of the chaos that entered into his mind one day as he watched other pets and their owners convers. He drifter off into thought about things that they were talking about and that he got cot up in. What a mess. He thought to him self as he got closer to the docks.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 05/30/2009 4:49 PM

He glided over the docks circaling before he swooped down to land. His large and heavy body hit the docks with enough force to shake them, scairing otherpets and eveloners who where working on the docks. Alex did not mean to attract attention to him self but he had lost him self in thought, this made him lose focuse on his current surroundings leading to a rather ungraseful landing. He was emberessed by that but had learned to show no true emotions to any one, even those you do trust. He just shook his head at the angery people as he walked off the docksand into the water front part of town, looking for a bite to eat.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 05/30/2009 6:39 PM

He took his human form while walking off the docks. His semi long hair, soft and very fine of light blue with navy roots and purple tips. He wore a white trench coat with black trim and a pair of black leather pants that suted his job. A large sword that was 9 feet long decorated with jewels and trinkets was sheathed strapped across his back and looked almost to large for him to carry but he did so with such ease. His face was that of a young man in his late teens with not a blemish in sight, smooth as silk and a slight feminine look to it. The ears on his head were like that of a elves and was dotted with pericings here are there. His light almost albino blue eyes were void of emotions but on occation you could ketch a gimmer of them. With a body that was fit, lean and well musseled he was well suted to his job with exception to his slightly feminine and prince like air. He started into town with out a look back at the disturbence he had left in his wake.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Take flight (All welcome to join)

Postby Silverin » 09/21/2009 12:49 PM

The town was filled with fisherman mending their nets for the next catch. There was some technology in the towns but most people were conservitive, fallowing tradition. At least from what he could see.

The smell of salt filled the air filled his nose, and played with his hair. The cool ocean breeze calmed Alex and he often came here to flee from his master. As he could recall Raven often spent most of his time here, sleeping on the crates under a roof on the docks by day and wondering around at night.

He had not interest in getting involved with others unless he needed to do so, which only happened when he was working. He would often give in to others and just chat with them. He hoped that no one would make fun of his hair or the way his body was shaped.

As he continued to walk he had forgoten that he was hungery because he was deep in thought about some thing but a quick rummble from his stomach reminded him. With that in mind he headed over to one of the local noodle shops with the the thought on his mind about how much money he had with him. Reaching into his pocket only to find out that his master had swiped the money he had earned out of his pocket.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/21/2009 10:05 PM

((Hello Silv~ May I join?))

~Alan Ra~

"Stop! Theif!" An angry arkuhna screamed as he pursued a shady looking woman with dark skin, black clothes, and sunglasses over her spiny face. A finned tail protruded from her black sweatpants and she seemed just slightly awkward on her feet. A large bag was slung over her back and it looked like it contained something rather large and rectangular. Apon closer inspection, one would notice that the bag was sealed and waterproof. "Someone stop that woman! She has my masterpiece!" Irritating little hairball. Luckily, she didn't think he'd noticed the fact that she'd also swiped a small bag of keystones he'd had with him, so even if she was forced to give the painting back, she'd still have the money. Not that the possibility of anyone catching her was very high, of course, but her home was all the way back in Dead Coast, which made it much harder for her to beat a retreat.
Her bare feet pounded down the street as she outran the quad-form Arkuhna. How truly bothersome, yet amusing at the same time. The hydrolisk thief enjoyed getting caught every now and again. It was fun to outrun them and watch them split up and go in circles trying to find her, or even better, try and swim after her when she jumped into Dead Coast. Unfortunately, she had forgotten to pay attention to where she was going. She wasn't as familiar with this goody-two-shoes counterpart to her home. Her negligence eventually caused her to plow right into a human-form paragon who already looked rather annoyed. She flew back and the painting and most of the keystones spilled from her bag. Her teeth ground together as the arkuhna caught up and swiped her entire haul. "Dead...Coast...Scum." the kuhna panted angrily before stalking away. The woman merely narrowed her eyes ruefully before picking herself up and straightening the ruffled membranes on her tailfin.

((Sorreh it kinda sucks...^_^; ))
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/22/2009 1:41 PM

(Ok fine with me ^^ sorry if Alex is a bit cold but he has his reasons)

Alex looked up for a second only to be taken by suprise by a strange lady who had ran at full speed into him. He stubbled back wards and would have fallen if it was not for the fact that he used his wings to keep him self up right. With a scowl on his face he looked down on her as the kuhna took it's belongings back. For some one who looked like they were a pretty boy he had eyes of ice.

Humm she looks like she would be wanted and would most likely fetch a fair price too He thought to him self as he looked at her. I could take her head and get some cash to eat but I am also taking a break and do not want to be bothered with such fools He continued to think to him self as he started to walk around her, with his hand on the handle of his blade.

Small traces of blood from the last pray still sat on his trench coat. It might give him away as he debated on what he should do with her. He did one full rotation around her before he had made up his mind. Even though he was hungery he chose not to bother with her as it would be a wast of his time.

He still held his silence towards her but his stare might send chills to the bone. Turning his head off to the side he started to walk away. The trinkets from his blades sheath dangled in breaze, letting tiny jewels shine in the sun. "Not worth my time..." He had mumbled to him self, the words muffled by the high collar of his trench coat.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/23/2009 8:44 PM

Alan Ra kept her mind blank and focused, barely acknowledging the winged man threatening her. She didn't even flinch at his remark, just cut her eyes over to scan his person. Ohhh~ she thought as she eyed his glimmering jewels. They would make beautiful decorations for her home, the rest she would sell to her personal 'merchant'. The woman had perfected the art of 'poker facing', so her eyes showed no glint and her expression stayed emotionless and cold. Unless he had a mind-reading trait, he wouldn't be able to tell that she had seen his jewels, and wanted them so. "Suite yourself." she snipped as she turned and broke into a run toward the docks. A rather graceful leap sent her plummeting into the sparkling water. Wow. She was so used to diving into that salt bucket she lived in that the clear water felt pleasant and soothing on her smooth skin.
Flicking her tail, she swam for a while in her anthro form, watching him from under the surf. Judging from his demeanor, the hydrolisk had a good feeling about her plan. He would dump her from his mind and set off on his merry way. With those gorgeous gems. Alan Ra had seen evidence of a fight spattered in various spots on his coat, but she didn't care. This lady lived among thugs, thieves, murderers, dealers, and Xai're knew what else. She had also stolen from at least one being in every category. The woman picked a concealed spot amongst some rocks just under the water and waited for the man to be on his way, using her tail to anchor herself to one of the rocks.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/26/2009 2:02 PM

Alex watch the woman run off the docks and dive gracefully into the water out of the corner of his eye as he continued to walk. The water she dove into looked so refreshing but Alex would rather just watch the waves rather then dive right in. He would if he had to or it was too hot for words.

He turned his back on her now thinking about the food situation. He needed money so he could get some thing to eat but where would he get that? Wait I can hunt or fish for my food he thought to him self as he walked along the board walks that lined the water front. Fishing would be the best choice since he was near the sea, although he did not like fish much, he would rather that over hunger.

Now that he made up his mind he turned towards the waters edge with food in mind. Drawing his sword from it's sheath so he could use it to spear fish on it he stood near the waters edge. He knew that there where better ways to get at the fish than this but as far as he could think, this was the best choice for the amount of effort he wished to put into it. Taking off his trech coat, he folded it up then placed it on the beach under a small rock. Rolling up his pant legs, he waded into the cool water hoping for some fish.

He felt that he was being watched by some one near by. I will keep my wits about me and stay alert he thougt to him self as he stretched his wings, making the jewels clink together.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/28/2009 10:20 PM

Perfect! He'd even saved her the trouble of trying to sneak out of the water without making too many ripples. The slightest smirk tugged at her lips as she very slowly and patiently made her way through the shallow water toward her target. The jewels shown beautifully in the sunlight, casting dancing colors on the rocks around her. Closer, closer...She readied her bag, pointing the bottom down to create an air bubble for her upcoming haul. Still closer, closer...The winged man's legs were within her reach, now. Alan Ra dared not make the slightest twitch, the slightest sudden movement, as she knew he would likely feel it and react by attempting to drive his blade through her body. That certainly wouldn't be very good, now would it.
Finally, the jewels dangled just above the surface of the water. Easy, Alan Ra...Easy... the hydrolisk thought to herself as she very very slowly moved her arm toward the sparkling gems. She would keep the blue and purple ones for her home, and sell the rest. Oh, she could almost feel their cool texture on her fingertips. The woman's hand quietly broke the surface, and soon the jewels were just within her reach. Did she want to get caught today? Nah. This guy looked more formidable than her usual targets. As carefully as she could, she began to untie the jewels from the weapon's hilt. Her skillful fingers had them undone in a matter of seconds. The woman tried to remain slow and stiff as she slid back underwater and put the jewels in her bag before sealing it with the air bubble still inside. With a flick of her tail, she took off through the rocks.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 09/29/2009 1:37 PM

Alex was going to jab his large blade through one of the passing fish when some thing moving throught he water cought his eye. And with a low growl he watched as it come up behind him. He had no clue what it was but he was in no mood to be messed with.

When the sparkel of his jewels stopped reflecting on the clear waters suface he knew what had happened and he was ready to strike the shadow that had taken the from his sheeth. He swung his sword around to hit it as it swam away, his sword driving into the sand sturing it up clouding the clear water. He found that he has missed it from the fact that there was no blood in the water.

Enraged he took his paragon form and slammed his clawed feet into the rocks breaking some under the pressure of his blow. Spreding his wings he prepared to blast the water with wind that would suck some of the water up into the air and in his element. If that did not word he would have to dive in to the water. Although he was not built for swimming he was not bad at it, thanks to a coating of oil on his wings that kept them from getting wet.

He roared and tryed to snatch the little thef out of the water with his jaws. Taking his paragon form he might have been able to confuse the poor thef by sturring up the sands and clouding the water. Normaly he did not freak out as much over small matters but his hunger had slightly driven him into a wild rage.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/01/2009 12:18 PM

A paragon?! Crap! the hydrolisk thought as she switched to her hydrolisk form and dodged the beast's huge claws as best she could. She made a quick loop with the knot on her bag and swung it around her neck so she could use her arms to push herself off the rocks. Luckily, all the commotion was stirring sand and debree up in the water, making it easier for her to hide. I could've sore he was a garudor or magistrey or something besides a paragon! Alan Ra's skin was much smoother in her original form, which allowed her to move fast and quick through the water, but the gems around her neck were a bit heavier than she had expected. Not to mention this paragon was insane!

As she attempted to push herself off an upcoming rock, it exploded under the beast's claws and send pieces of rock hurtling at her. She was buffeted full-force do to her close proximity, and one rather large piece ripped a hole through the fin on top of her tail. The thief gasped at the sudden pain, causing several bubbles to float up to the surface. Great.. she thought as they popped right under her pursuer. Sand or no sand, she was caught. This certainly hadn't turned out to be the best of days.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/02/2009 12:23 PM

Inturupting his own rage was a small set of bubbles that moved up underneath his slender belly. Grasping on to his own sanity he stopped and stood still for a moment to focus and cencentrate on his goal of geting those gems back. He quickly reverted into a human form and grabbed onto the tail of his pray with the fresh smell of a small drop of blood in the water. Humm scales? A hydrolisk!? He thought to him self as he hooked a piece of cloth around the base of the tail so his pray could not get away.

He had no intention to kill while off the job but yet he had manged to wounde the hydrolisk, how bad he wounded it he had no idea but he was bent on draging it out of the water. He spred his wings under the water and thrusted him self back to land. He did not know how much it would struggle under his grasp but he made sure it could not get away with out him coming with it.

Funny how the tail fin looked similar to the one the lady had, who had run into him while taking some thing. Hade she manged to fallow him around with out him being aware of it? It seems she had, normaly he would have not been so easy to fool but it seems hunger had done his own senses.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rokkoh3 » 10/02/2009 11:23 PM

[May I join? :)]

Image Venom Slynx

Rokkoh

Rokkoh himself had lives in the slums for a while, till he got boring of all those-- "yo" people standing around the piles of garbage.  :oops: The slynx was left chewing on the bone of a fish when he knew others were out here in the early morning, the wind swooping and carrying bits and little flurries of sand into the salty sea. He was recklessly bored and starving. His purple eyes glinted. He stared around in the ocean for a while, dark black shape with bright, toxic flecks could be seen clearly as the slynx watched the fishies. Mmmm..looks yum, He accidentally said out loud. Lashing out a quick paw, a storm of a blur, he snatched a fish right out and tossed it into the air, catching it safely. He now got up and walked over the bridge back to the beach land, the bridge crooking under the weight of his heavy self. Rokkoh watched the gales of water as he wondered what it would be like living in the sea.
Rokkoh3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Next