If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Searching for Something... [[Possible Lifemate?]]

Postby SpringsSong » 10/17/2007 2:37 PM

Lanikai, "Lani"; Preluhna

There was the sound of a gentle clicking of claws on the cold stone floor inside the temple.  The figure who was inside was completely silent, her slender, white figure standing out against the gray stone.  Her wings looked like those of an angel, and she seemed like one, too.  She sighed, sitting down within the Temple.

She loved her new home, without a doubt, and was treasured by her Trainer above basically any of her pets--save for Tali?±a--but, she still felt like something was missing.  Something was missing from within her heart.

Lanikai was not a Preluhna to admit that she had needs, for she tended to the needs of others above her own needs.  But now, her dream crept back to her; her dream of either a Calamikuhna or a Sulkuhna male that would stand by her side, comforting her when she needed it... She shook her head again, trying to clear her head of thoughts.

Why should she wish for a Calamikuhna male to be by her side?  Or a Sulkuhna?  It was said that either of those could be a forbidden pairing, but she didn't believe that.  It was only forbidden if the Triumvirate frowned upon it.  The fact that there had been kits born from Calamikuhna and Preluhna or Sulkuhna and Preluhna pairings said that they were not frowned upon.

Then why was she still scared of those pairings, even though they were not frowned upon?

{Lanikai: 1}

[[Er... limited.  One more person at max, and PLEASE, either bring in a male Calamikuhna, Sulkuhna, OR Trikuhna.  I has plans for mah little Preluhna girlie... ^^  But no telling when she'll retire as she is my little precious baby.]]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/17/2007 5:52 PM

He took a shakey step into the temple, tired from his long journey. The poor Trikuhna couldn't remember the last time that he had taken a rest, but now he knew he could. Zhoril had barely taken more then a few steps inside before his body collapsed to the ground with a rought thud. His amber eyes fell closed, his tails falling to hit teh floor behind him.

Two days.. two weeks.. two months? There was no telling how long he had been in search of it. Searching for the one thing that could bring him peace. Still he had no clue what it was that he was searching for. Someone? Something? There would be no telling until he had finally found it.

His black and brown fur was rather rough, seeming as if he had lost in a fight or something. Even the tiny wing on his back seemed to be tattered and torn. He needed rest badly.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/17/2007 6:06 PM

At the sound of the thud behind her, Lanikai jumped up, startled.  It was in her nature to be shy, as she shared some of the Treasure pet genes; but what was odd that the sound she heard... sounded remotely like someone falling to the ground after a long and exhausting journey.  When she saw the Trikhuhna, Lani's head tilted in curiosity.  Nimbly, with only the clickety-click of her claws, she walked over to the fallen Trikuhna, noting his rough, ragged fur and his torn wing.  She bent down next to him, her breathing gentle as she asked, "Are you all right?"  Her voice held evident concern, even if she was shy.  It was in her nature to be the helpful one; the one who always ran to anyone's aid.

{Lanikai: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/17/2007 11:02 PM

Zhoril's breaths were slow and shallow. He was alive at least, but there was no doubt that he was very tired. For a few moments it seemed as though he had possibly passed out, but then those burning amber eyes slowly opened. She seemed like an angel standing there before him. For one such as himself, who thought he'd probably die in his sleep, her voice and presence told him that she was not of earth, but instead a beautiful angel sent to him from above.

"I.. I'm alright." the Trikuhna spoke, a small blush crossing his maw but staying hidden beneath his pelt. Who was this lovely maiden?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/18/2007 11:07 AM

Lani's eyes still held concern as she looked over the Trikuhna.  "Despite what you say," she said, sitting down.  "You look as though you were in a battle and lost, and then, you set out on a journey when not fully healed." Her golden eyes shimmered as her wings slowly set themselves against her back.  Her tails swayed peacefully, their light shades totally contrasting his.

"I am Lanikai," she said, her head held high.  "Who might you be?" She asked.

{Lanikai: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/18/2007 2:55 PM

"Zhoril.. My name is Zhoril." he spoke, slowly focing himself to stand on his shakey legs once again. "Do not let my appearance trick you. I've just been on my own for some time now, and I haven't exactly been getting the rest I should." The Trikuhna didn't want to let her see him down and out. Maybe she was a gift from the gods/godesses, sent down to save him from his aweful fate of searching for what he didn't even know. "It's nice to meet you, lady Lanikai."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/18/2007 6:07 PM

Lani bowed her head as she said in a quiet voice, "I see... How long have you been traveling?" She asked, tilting her head.  It did indeed look as though he hadn't gotten a decent amount of sleep in forever, and had been out for a while.  "Where-where had you been exploring?  I'm afraid I haven't done too much exploring myself; just out here to this temple to meditate and search for something... I'm not sure what it is, though... I feel like something's missing from my heart." She said, sighing.  "And how about you?  What brings you to Nu'san?" She asked.

{Lanikai: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/18/2007 6:15 PM

"I've lost track of the time.. I've seen the sun rise and set so many times that it's beyond me to know..." Zhoril took a seat, not wanting to fall down yet again. "Searching for a missing piece.. Sounds like we are very much in the same boat.." His tails flicked back and forth as he tried to think of all the places he had been. "I don't know where all I have been... But I have been to many places."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/18/2007 6:37 PM

Lani's mouth formed an "Oh" as she nodded.  "It does indeed sound as though we are in the same boat..." She said, seeming to ponder something.  For an instant, she was lost in one of her dreams, but she soon shook it off.  "Sorry... I was... lost in thought there for a moment." She sighed.  "Do you know what it is you are seeking?" She asked, grooming one of her tails.

{Lanikai: 5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/18/2007 8:09 PM

Her question was answered with a mere shake of his head to begin with. He would, of course, go into detail though. "No.. I just felt as though I couldn't just sit back and wait until I figured out what it was. Sitting around would never get me anywhere after all." He was tired... so tired. Yet, he wouldn't let this get the better of him while he was trying to speak with this angelic being.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/20/2007 6:12 PM

Lanikai chuckled.  "I find that this is the only place I can think peacefully.  My trainer's pen is always so full of life and other Lucain and Kuhnas bustling all over the place... It's a miracle even my trainer can get anything done." She said, shaking her head again as she noticed Zhoril's increasing fatigue.  "Are you sure you don't need any rest right now?  You look as though you could fall asleep where you're sitting now." She said, concern mounting in her voice.

{Lanikai: 6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/22/2007 1:47 PM

"I'll be fine." Zhoril spoke, forcing a small smile. "You voice is so pretty.. it brings me some ease." He could understand this being the only peaceful place she could find, for there were so many other pets back at his home as well. "I think just sitting here and talking will be me just as well as truely resting."
(6)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/22/2007 6:07 PM

Lani's eyes widened for a moment before she chuckled.  "Well... if you say so, Zhoril." She said, smiling.  "But please, do tell me about yourself.  What's your home like, do you have brothers and sisters that live with you?  Is your trainer involved in any other activities besides... well, training?  Like, do they like music, anime...?" It surprised Lani how these questions came to her head, but it didn't bother her at all.  She was truly interested in knowing this information, for she had no siblings or family that she could remember.

{Lanikai: 7}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/22/2007 6:14 PM

"Slow down, slow down." he spoke with a small chuckle. He couldn't just quickly stream words together, least they slur together and just form a jumble of words due to how tired he was. "It's a bit hectic at my home, what with all the creatures running about. There's pleanty of space though, as the estate is right in the middle of a meadow that spreads across many, many acres of land. I have no family that lives with me, as I was given to my owner for her birthday. She's nice though, and I like being with her." His tails flicked back and forth slowly. "She's an avid breeder too. Loves anime and music."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/22/2007 6:48 PM

Lani chuckled.  "I see.  I'm not sure if I was a gift or what, but I don't know of any family that I might have had." She said, sighing.  "It's a little hard, not knowing who and where, if that can even be said at all, your family might be." She shrugged that off to respond, "My trainer is also an avid breeder.  While she doesn't read anime--or even really know what it is--she's obsessed with music... but in a good way.  It's... her 'other life', as we call it." She said, chuckling.  Looking back at the Trikuhna, she was somewhat reminded of Ashilata, but then again, not reminded of her at all.  She rather liked this Trikuhna...

What... is wrong with me...? She wondered.

{8}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next