If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: Looking for some answers...{Private-me and Toon}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/23/2009 1:58 PM

Hollow kept a sharp eye on the Ttee and smiled.  "You're wondering what am I?  They call me 'The Dragon of Minds.'  For i can tell what their thinking and what their names are.  Plus a little bi of their past as well.  Like Scotti," she aid with narrowed eyes.  

{12}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 01/05/2010 4:43 PM

A mysterious nickname like that was nothing new to Scooti, but she had to admit that this female possessed a particularly beautiful one. Even Flemming was a little bit impressed by this statement, though he was reluctant to show it. At least some form of explanation was offered to him, one he could understand. Reading minds was not a common ability, but it wasn't unheard of.

"How much can you find out? Of my past I mean." Tilting her head, she blinked curiously. Hollow could sense the Lucain was feeling lost, far from home. But could she sense just how far? Probably not. That was a secret Scooti kept buried deep down. It would take a strong mind to uncover that.

Glancing round the landscape around her, she wondered where to begin. Hollow had a much more likely goal than her own, so it only seemed fair they start with her goal. Thinking of things systematically, she decided on the best thing to ask.
"How much do you know about your birth mother?"

{Posts: 4/5, 9, L2}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/05/2010 9:31 PM

Hollow smiled.  She's very far away from home, I know that.  But what her mind tells a different story.  And I know the Ttee doesn't trust me, not one bit, she thought.  But then the question Scotti.  Her birth mother.  "Truethfully...  Very little.  I know that she was born with burns that looked like Chaos.  And she was a Gypsy and a fortune teller.  But that's all I know.  I was raised by royalty from my entire life."  Her eyes went dark, hollow, and she remembered the song her mother sanged to her when she was an infant.

{13}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220