If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: Loser, Loser, Double Loser... [P-Becca]

Postby Becca » 12/07/2009 12:50 PM

Kakkazan wiped one of her tails across her eyes, determined not to cry. So he hadn't thought her a fool... He wasn't sneering at her like she was some whining baby... That made her feel...good....in a way. She was glad that he hadn't thought her foolish. She wouldn't admit it but she was beginning to like this male. He was kind and he had listened to her rant. She found that she liked his accent too. It was quite charming.

I'm sorry if I've freaked you out... I shoud have known that things like that happened. He wasn't the first male who's pups I've mothered, but he seduced me and made me feel like I mattered... I guess I took it the wrong way and my heart suffered because of that... I'm not normally like this... I don't know what's wrong with me...

She could feel the color rising in her cheeks again. What indeed was wrong with her...? Why did she care if he thought that she was weird? Normally she could care less of what people thought of her... But she found that she wanted him to think that she was cool. She wanted him to like her. She hadn't wanted to impress a male in a long time and she couldn't really identify the feeling.

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/07/2009 10:00 PM

Something about her just made Aleki want to wrap his arms around her and comfort her someway other then this aloofness that he was holding. Maybe it wasn't apparent to her, but the male had to restrain himself significantly. Yet... She was so vunerable, so cute... So... Enticing. But, Aleki forced himself to listen to her, he couldn't muse all day and still keep up a good conversation.

"No problem Kakkazan. I'm happy to help in any way... At all. " So whats this? Did Aleki love yet another woman? Hm, perhaps this one could be different... Maybe not break his heart again?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/09/2009 1:32 PM

Kakkazan smiled a little. It was a faint smile, but it was still there. Those who knew her would realize that her inner barriers were being relaxed and that she was trying to be more of her old self. She scooted a little closer to Aleki and hesitantly put her head on his shoulder. She sighed.

Thank you... I really appreciate it... I've never been able to trust any male except my brother since what happened. But I feel like I can trust you.

She smiled agian, a little less hesitantly. He smelled really nice... She hadn't been paying much attention to how he smelled or what her other senses told her about him because she hadn't been willing to trust him. But now she had taken a good look at him and had liked what she saw. He was what she had thought males were supposed to be like before the incedent. The kind she had wanted for a mate...

Her breath hitched as she thought that. Moments before she had thought of this male in a friendly way, and she had liked that thought. Once the word mate had entered her mind her heart had begun to excellerate and she felt strangely out of breath. Would Aleki notice?

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/09/2009 1:51 PM

Aleki was slightly shocked when Kakkazan laid her head to rest on his shoulder, and tensed just a bit. Soon though, he relaxed and revelled that such a female with a past like hers would.... uh, like him enough rest on him. A smile slowly spread across his lips as he realized what was probably going to end up happening, no not that far but maybe like a date? Or two?

"Your welcome..." Yeah, that's all he could think of to reply to such a heartfelt thank you was a cold you're welcome. Aleki hoped that she wouldn't take it horribly and cause of an awkward silence and then... Well, it would be awkward. So in an attempt to ward off such things Hound spoke again, "Say... Why don't we get up and go tour the shrine or something?" It was afterall intriguing to go see it, and plus, the vain side of Hound knew that if something scared her, she might need a hand to hold. Not that, he, y'know, thought about that reason too much.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/18/2009 12:49 PM

Kakkazan smiled at him. It had been so long since she had gone touring around with someone of either gender and she was feeling a bit restless.

That's a wonderful idea. I'd love to. She stood up and streached, wagging her tails happily. In truth Kakkazan was feeling rather giddy. She wondered if this counted as a date... She blushed at the thought. She really wouldn't mind going on a date with this male. He really was very handsome...

I've never explored around here before and it will be nice to get to.

((D8 I'm sorry it took so long for me to post back!! I've been crazy busy and haven't had much time to get on but I should be getting on a lot more now.))

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/19/2010 6:54 PM

((D:< Stupid muse being foolish. D: Soooorry. Been doing some stuffs. Won't happen again. Evah D< Okay well maybe sometime. But not soon.))

Aleki attempted not to grin too widely when she agreed. When in truth just that made his head simply swirl in excitement. After all, was this not a simply awesome victory? Not that he thought of her as a game or a prize or anything but... He couldn't hlep but be proud that such a kind, civilized, sweet and shy girl as herself would agree so readily for him. And now he faced his dilemma. He himself had never been here before adn had no idea what to expect. Hell, he might even get a little scared (not that he would show it. God no, that would just be disasterous to the whole thing) Wait. He was getting a little ahead of himself. What if... What if this was just a 'we're just friends' kinda thing. Oh no. Aleki had never gone somewhere on a just friend's kinda basis. Oh well... If the moment presneted itself, he was definately going to ki-Wait. Getting ahead of himself again. Better just focus on getting in there and not tripping for now. yeah... That sounded like the best plan of action.

"Well then! Let us go!" He flashed hwat he hoped to be an award winning smile at her before continueing, "I'm a bit excited m'self! Nevah been to such a place 'efore." Oh dear god pleeeease oh pleeease let this all turn out okay.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 01/20/2010 5:02 PM

Kakkazan smiled and began walking towards the open door of the Temple, waiting for him to catch up before padding quietly inside. She brushed gently against him as they headed inside and she felt a blush spread across her cheeks but she did not draw away. He smelled very nice and she wanted to say close to him.

I've been to temples before but I've never been inside this one. Its very nice here and I'd love to see what they have inside. Sometimes they have rare artifacts. We have a few in the Shrine where I live at but its always nice to see more that I've never seen.

She padded further in and looked about curiously. It was a little dark, but not enough so that they couldn't see. She walked over to an interesting looking doorway and looked over at Aleki.

Do you want to try this one? We can look in here and then go to another one.

((Haha, its okay. X3 I understand.))

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/22/2010 6:43 PM

Aleki grinned, slightly amused at the way her cheeks colored after touching him. He was tempted to 'accidently' brush against her, but that may not be the most appropriate thing to do, and judging by what she had told him, taking things slowly was by far the best bet. But when she spoke, Hound was just plain old lost. He didn't honsestly know how to respond, I mean... He was a guy right? And not only that but.. He had never actually been inside a temple before and paid attention to his surroundings. So he just nodded to her, hoping she wouldn't really be expecting anything more.

Aleki's face lit up again when she had pointed out something so that he wouldn't remain standing there awkwardly. And besides that, she looked just looked... So cute and loveable like that, he couldnt help but grin. "Whatever you wish Kakkazan" He replied as he walked over, rubbing against her side so that they could continue on into the hall she had chosen. Apparently moving slow wasn't in his mind right then.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 01/23/2010 8:02 PM

Kakkazan blushed again when he rubbed against her. She really was being so silly. She felt like a little pup again and could barely repress a giggle. Trying to distract herself a little, she gazed about and tried to take in more of the scenery.

A-alright. Lets go in here then.

She padded with him into the room and looked about curiously. The room was large, lit by torches that flickered and cast strange shadows upon the walls. Tapestries hung from the walls, depicting ancient scenes. She looked at them curiously, her head slightly tilted.

((*kicks her muse* Darn you for being lame! XD))

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/25/2010 2:19 PM

((Don't worry mine is dying for Hound too Dx S'yeah. Lame post comgin up D8>))

Aleki foudn it just adorable that Kakka was so excitable. It was nice for once to see someone act as adorable as her. Though he wished that she wouldn't try to distract herself and just allow herself to be silly. It was cute and very attracting.

Still, he couldn't help but poke fun at her, even if it was just a wide grin on his face, "Whatever you say...." He muttered and winked, following just behind her. This was going to be fun, even if the Temple turned out to be a total dud.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 01/26/2010 1:44 AM

Kakka blushed again. She couldn't remember ever being this flustered by a male before. He was so charming... She got so distracted by his wink that she almost tripped, but she caught herself before she hit the ground. Too bad I can't lean on him... Or...can I...? She decided to take a chance on this...

Its rather dark in here... I'm afraid I might trip again... Do you mind if I lean on you...?

She leaned gently against him, giving him a shy smile. She felt a little dizzy, wether it from nerves or from excitement she didn't know. But it was not an unpleasant feeling.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous