If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: { -- what kind of adventure is this? [OPEN]

Postby Boredum » 02/18/2010 12:53 PM

The young man sighed, shaking his head before starting off again. Killanoia finally paused, running a hand through his hair. "I still don't know where to go. The temple's boring," he finally said, switching his mind around. "But we can look around...."  he trailed off, looking at the ground. The young cat looked over at the other two before transforming into a Venom Draculi.
His body had completely gotten covered in dark fur, and his ears lengthened and furled back against his head. His lip split, and two skulls managed to float up and adjust themselves on his tail and rump. The feline stared at them over patches of green. Well, now it was understood why he had green and purple hair, no?
The newly transformed Killy pounced on a wall, soon climbing it before jumping on a large dumpster. His marred eye was locked on Vokim, as if expecting some sort of surprise. A wicked grin spread across his face before plopping down and sitting still as a statue.

((Fail. x.x))
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 11
Donate

Re: { -- what kind of adventure is this? [OPEN]

Postby Adelie » 02/18/2010 4:06 PM

((Aww, honey. -patpatpat-  Goodness, I really hope you're feeling better now.  Don't try that again. D:<  And don't worry about any failposts because mine have got to be worse than yours.))

Boring?  Yes, that seemed to be true--the bothersome temple didn't have anything to do here, and there weren't even monks to bother or any sign of life outside of them three.  (She could plausibly worry about a zombie apocalypse or some sort of epidemic that happened to wipe all the people out, from which she would need to because a heroine and save everyone, but guess what--she was getting awfully tired now and her head hurt from having to deal with this stupid guy.)  So, rather reluctantly because she didn't like the act of agreeing, she said, "Okay, fine."

The...dumpster looked interesting, and now she admitted that she hadn't seen it before.  And it did look nice.  Also stinky.  But fun.  So following the guy's example, she changed herself into a gallizer and climbed ungracefully up onto the dumpster, using her claws to balance.  Her friend followed her example.

((Oh my gosh.  If my English teacher could read this she'd kill me. xD))
and if you ask how i regret that parting:
it is like the flowers falling at spring's end
confused, whirled in a tangle.

what is the use of talking, and there is no end of talking,
there is no end of things in the heart.

ezra pound, exile's letter
zoo pen | journal | wishlist
Adelie
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2255