If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Peace( Private Emmerz and Em-hermoso)

Postby Emmerz » 03/08/2010 10:34 PM

Heminah
Male

One day herminah was by the temple sitting waiting for her friend till she herd something running so she went and looked nothing was there so then she sat back down and then she waited 5 minutes, then herd it again so she thought there must be something, she looked there was nothing. So shw sat right there to see if someone came and then she saw her friend running who was getting chased by a type of water bugs so then herminah told the water bugs to stop so they stoped and went into the water. So heminah walked away with tears in her left eye.
Sophia
Female

There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you

Emmerz
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Re: Peace( Private Emmerz and Em-hermoso)

Postby em-hermoso » 03/08/2010 11:02 PM

Allie

So then Allie quicly ran up to Heminah and asked her what's wrong. No answer so she walked away cause her bestie wasen't talking to her. so then she felt a tug on her arm she turned around and there was Heminah with no answer so she thought if Heminah isin't going to talk to me i'll just walk away  so she did and didn't talk to heminah till she gave her answer. she said " If your not giving me answers then i wont ask" and then she left

There are ways to get there
If you care enough for the living
Make a little space, make a better place.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Emmerz » 03/09/2010 9:13 PM

So Heminah Ran back to allie saying'wait i'll tell you' she yelled 'the reason i was crying was because... This place reminds me of a place i used to go to when i was younger with my family". So heminah walked away and looked at it all and thought 'if this place reminds me of when i was younger i shoudl enjoy it like when i was younger'. And as you saw a smile going up on one side of her face you saw a tear going down the other.
Sophia
Female

There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you

Emmerz
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby em-hermoso » 03/09/2010 10:17 PM

'Let's have fun' she said with a smile on her face. So she ran around and jumped around saying 'im still young.' and then she fell,'ahhhh!!! she yelled i hurt my ankle' so she tried getting up with Heminah's hand and she started walking but just fell. ' I think i should put my foot in water'.So she looked up at Heminah with tears in her eyes and she said 'Heminah... what's wrong.' And looked away.

There are ways to get there
If you care enough for the living
Make a little space, make a better place.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Emmerz » 03/09/2010 10:33 PM

'Some how i could just feel your pain' She said as she looked down at Allie. 'I have to power of feeling pain' she said quicly but then she said ' since we are the same specie you might have the power to' but to quick for Heminah to understand so the second time she repeated it and she said it slower. So as she was thinking about what she hade told her best friend she thought that if they both hade the same power they could be twins. So she walked away with butterflies in her stomach.
Sophia
Female

There’s only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you

Emmerz
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items