If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: Mystery Of The Past {Private;Freezair&I}

Postby Slynne » 09/01/2010 6:39 PM

I listened to Tristen while observing. Although what he said would have possibly been right, the way I could tell it move, It sounded familar to me. As I walked infront of Tristen, walking a bit further from him.To see if I could observe anything. Something jumped out onto my back. However I quickly threw her off.

I jumped on Claudia's back. Just as what was suspected she threw me off her back of course.Something we have been taught.

"Well, I see your still quick. Very quick. Heya Claudia! Thought I would surprize you. Didn't you know, I'm part of this mission as well. Actully, I had to get here fast. For the fact that I'm your back up. Just incase something we're to happen. Although I think you can handle yourself well if I do say so myself.."

As said, seeing a angry look forming on Claudia's face. Thats when I decided not to say anything more.

{C16.X1}

Alright thanks, also Welcome back! -hugs-
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Freezair » 09/02/2010 12:00 AM

Tristan was probably more shocked than she was. He fell backwards. When his vision cleared, he boggled at the two girls talking in front of him.

"I'm part of this mission too, you know!"

Tristan's mustache twitched. He hauled himself and his pack upright. "Now hold on a second! I don't know who you are, but you are absolutely not a part of this mission! My assistant authorized one and only one companion for me on this trip, and I have nothing in the way of supplies to accomadate for you!" He looked pointedly at the newcomer. "You will leave at once! I had only planned for two, you coud jeopardize this entire journey!"

Cheeks boiling, he looked at Claudia. "Consider this your second warning, Claudia. If you make one more reckless move such as this, I will be forced to abort this entire mission and send you home! Are we clear, madam?"

((I should probably warn you that this RP will probably fail if that happens. I can tell Tristan's serious about this; he will probably pack up. @_@))

[15]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Slynne » 09/02/2010 12:16 AM

I was mad at what Tristen had said. Thats when I blew.

" Excuse me, Sir! I had nothing to do with this! You cannot under any circumstances put that as a warning for me!"

I yelled, my face getting probably more red then his.

"For you my apprientice! As I am your mentor, I was not aware of you coming onto this trip from the higher ups, besides I'm the one who assigns you to different missions! If I wasn't told, then obviously your not part of this! Do you understand?! No if's or but's! I don't want to hear it, this is a mission for only the best! How dare you say that to me! How dare you act such a way to your mentor, such as I. You will leave immediately."

I said, pointing the other way, that we were not headed.

I couldn't believe I acted that way to my teacher. She was so mad, I couldn't believe I angered her in such a way.

"I just wanted to help..I'm sorry.."

I whispered, sad and hopelessly. I knew I would be in trouble once she was done with her mission.

{C17.X2}

Oh I now. xD Just thought I'd spice it up a little. :)
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 09/02/2010 11:58 AM

((XD Don't worry! I can has ideas! Her apprentice still might be able to redeem herself!))

The whole pathway was a mass of seething anger. Tristan scowled right back as Claudia yelled at him, but his face twitched with a strange respect when she turned and got angry at the newcomer--her apprentice, did she say? Hmm. He had to admit, he was impressed in an odd way at her behavior. Maybe they weren't so different in their feelings right about now.

His tail bristled. Off in the distance, he heard a sharp sound. A gunshot! Distant voices murmured after it.

"Hear that? Sounds like people."

"Screw it! We can't let anybody figure out what we're doing here!"

"Rick, you scout out ahead. If you find who it is, make sure they don't go off and tell anybody here about our... activities. Got it?"

"Sure thing, boss. You want I should check the traps while I'm at it?"

"Yeah--I hear there's Gyrraptors out now; the guys on the black market will pay big bucks for one o' them..."

Poachers!

[16]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 09/03/2010 8:51 PM

I heard the voices and what these voices were saying. I immediatly needed to get Tristen out of sight. I grabbed Tristen, practicly threw him up the tree he was close too. Of course Xena helped me force him  to climb, hoping he would. Of course we took the back pack off. We didn't need Tristen falling off the tree, if he refused. I whispered to him.

"Tristen you need to stay up in this tree. Xena and I can take care of this we have a plan. Trust me."

I said quickly and whispering. I used Telekinesis to move the backpacks to hang off the strongest branch and the highest to get it out of the way. This was the proper time to use my abilities.

I was just about to leave before we heard intruders. I ended up helping my mentor after all. I hoped that she wasn't mad anymore, if I impressed her with any skills that I had to use against these people. If they tried to harm this guy she was with and of course herself.

{C18.X3}

:) Edit; Spelling error was bothering me.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 09/04/2010 8:25 PM

((Just so you know: You have my full permission to control the poachers. They're just quick baddies and all for Xena to prove her worth against, or Claudia, or... whoever. XD))

Tristan was shocked as Claudia took control of the situation--forcing him into a tree. He hid himself behind the branches, but he was not wholly without weapons. Reaching into his pockets, Tristan withdrew a pistol. He loathed murder--like Battiman, he told himself--so he had the pistol specially designed to shoot drugged darts. In addition to causing quick blackouts--within a minute, if he got a big enough vein--the drug tended to produce a fuzzy effect on people's memories, making them forget why they came places or what they were doing for a few hours before the drug got in. He also pulled out a gun to shoot flares, and readied the flare that meant, "We have aprehended someone doing illegal activities."

Quite an upset... Maybe that Xena lass would be able to do something as well; she looked as if she had some skills as well...

[17]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 09/10/2010 8:06 PM

Still hearing the people coming, knowing what Xena could do. I knew we could use it to our advantage. After all I taught her for things like this that might happen.

"Xena get up into a tree, away from Tristen. Then you know what to do. Use movements that you think suits best. You, may help for this one thing."

I said, cautiously and only loud enough for Xena to hear, also Tristen.

When Claudia said those words, I couldn't have been happier. I was finally being able to help out. I quickly Spider Climbed up the tree, quietly. It would speed things up a little. For us, untill the others found out. I couldn't help but be concerned about Claudia though, she was all alone down on the ground. However this wasn't a time to be worried, I knew I had to be calm and thats excatly what I did.

"Yes, Miss."

I answered politely, without hesitation. Then we stayed there waiting.

{C19.X4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 09/11/2010 2:26 AM

Two figures came rumbling through the trees.

Both of them had a pinched, lizardly look that suggested Battleheart forms. Their skin was thick, rough, and calloused; both of them brandied shotguns. Tristan quivered against the branches, his pistol wavering. Don't shoot yet, he told himself. Don't do it unless you have to. Don't...

"Hey, wuzzat?" One of them spun, aiming his gun at the plac where Claudia was!

"NO!" He fired off the gun and the dart embedded itself in the bark of a tree.

"HEY! What the--"

[18]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 09/27/2010 12:07 PM

I noticed the intruder shoot the gun, then quickly decided to use Telekinesis to stop it from contiuning forward. Then I used Sonic Waves to confuse the intruders, both. Sonic Waves should keep them confused for a while, I was then going to use another attack method, but then decided  that I wanted to put Xena up for it. I glanced at her and did the secret nod,  I knew she wanted to help. You could see it in her eyes, no doubt.

I saw Claudia signal me. I smiled, I couldn't believe this was a real mission and she was actully letting me help just this one time. Thats when I thought of all the abilities I could do, to see which seemed fit for the current situation. Thats when it hit me, I used Shadow Shift to get behind the intruders then I used the Freezing Touch, ability of mine.

{C20.X5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 09/27/2010 1:23 PM

Tristan knew the signs of a Sonic Wave when he saw one, and quickly covered his ears. When he looked up, the two poachers were stumbling around. The second young woman suddenly shifted behind one and froze it. Oppertunity! Tristan took aim and fired off a shot. The dart hit the second poacher's upper arm, and within a minute, the man slumped to the ground. He was out cold.

But the second fellow seemed to be battling his confusion. He waved his gun erratically, stumbling over to Xena.

"LOOK OUT!" Tristan cried. And he did hope she heard him quickly!

[19]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/14/2010 12:28 PM

I noticed that Xena used some very good techniques indeed. The way she sorted it out, was very smart. I had to give her credit. She was a good little fighter there. I then noticed that Tristan took the chance to shoot one when it was appropiate too. It was all great team work."Xena.. watch out...." I whispered, seeing the one guy look like he was going to shoot her.

I heard Tristen and Claudia, both saying my name. I already sensed the gun pointing around. I wasn't scared. Not at all. All I had to do was think fast and hope I do the job best as I can. My mentor was depending on me to help out. So was this guy, she was with. My next move was Guerrilla Fighter an attack that hits fast and fades away. I did that move to the one last guy still standing.

{C21.X6}
Sorry, I'm currently recovering from a earache. I got behind in a whole weeks worth of school work too. :(
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/14/2010 2:21 PM

Xera's strike left the poacher face-down on the ground. Tristan shouted at her to move away, and fired off one last dart. It hit the man square in the neck; he'd be out cold in no time.

Tristan scaled the branches. He fired his flare skyward, signalling to anyone who might be near. He swiveled his head to scan the sky. Sometimes it took a while for the flares to register. He readied another one, but a quick burst from the West told him that he'd been seen. Someone was coming.

Tristan swung down from the tree, landing bow-legged in font of Xera. He straightened himself out, his upper lip bristling. His eyes were uncertain. "Well, Miss Xera, I... That was a good performance. Thank you. Without you, I don't think we could have apprehended those two. Thank you. You were certainly an asset. ...Thank you." Then he realized how many times he'd said "thank you," and his face redened, flustered.

[20]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/15/2010 11:57 AM

Finally they were both down. My body then relaxed, when I felt comfortable. I heard Tristen talking to Xena. He was saying thank you to her. I had to admit, she was pretty good, but with her skills and mine. That made us a good team."Xena, come with me for a minute. I need to speak with you."

My blood was rushing. I felt really good. I helped my mentor, I didn't feel so bad about coming now. However, I knew I was going to get a talking to later, or whenever.. Tristen then said thank you, along with a couple of other compliments it seemed like.Then I said, when he was finished. Giggling a bit on my first senetence."My name is Xena, not Xera."I said smiling a little bit."I learn from the best."I said, then Claudia said she needed to speak to me..So I walked with her, away from Tristen.

{C22.X7}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/16/2010 2:53 PM

Tristan tried to smile. "Well, mine's Tristan, as well. That's an 'ah,' not an 'eh.' I suppose we're all making mistakes?" He hoped his joke went over well.

"Perhaps, uh..." Tristan gulped nervously. "Perhaps I was wrong about you. Perhaps I do need your help. You would certainly be a good defense against any wild animals, or any mor hostiles should we encounter them... But I'm afraid I haven't the supplies to support a third member. Unless you can subsist entirely on scavenging or you brought you own, I'm not sure I can take you on..."

[21]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 10/17/2010 2:45 AM

"Xena, you know better than to follow me and to lie like you did. Although I am impressed of how well you did, in that unexpected intruging event? Anyways, Tristan says that you can stay. We can share my bit of the food together. However, we'll probably want to scavege for some food."I said to Xena, after hearing Tristan from a faraway distance.

"Alright, Claudia says I can stay, we'll share her half of the food and that we will scavenge for food while we're in the forest area. Thank you."I said walking to Tristan, when she pointed when she was done talking to me.

{C23.X8}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext