If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

This isn't it... (Self)(PG-13-ish)

Postby NatureGirl » 09/22/2010 7:05 AM

Karma hiked up the stone hill, her purple hair drenched with sweat. She stopped for a second, huffing. She looked up and smiled. She then turned around.

"C'mon, Arrow," she called with a laugh. "We're almost there!" Karma turned back around. "Almost there," she muttered to herself.

Arrow stepped over another boulder. "Ugh," she groaned as she sat on the rock. Her pink heels were coated in mud. "My heels are killing me!" She smiled and stood again, grimacing.

Karma grinned at her best friend. She stepped down the hill a few steps and reached down. "Just grab my hand," she smiled. Arrow looked up with a grateful smile and took the offered help.

Karma continued to climb, but turned around to help Arrow up every few steps. The pair finally reached the top of the hill.

Karma grinned. "We're finally he-" she shouted, but cut herself off. Arrow looked around in confusion. "This isn't it," she muttered as she looked around at stone walls instead of the welcoming marketplace of Nabias.

"Karma," Arrow turned and looked at her purple-haired friend. "We're not in Nabias..." Karma looked at Arrow in realization as monks filed out. "Nusan Temple!!" they shouted simultaneously.
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Re: This isn't it... (Self)(PG-13-ish)

Postby NatureGirl » 09/22/2010 4:52 PM

The monks looked up and smiled at the newcomers. One offered a hand to Arrow, and another to Karma. Arrow smiled. "Thank you," she smiled and took the offered hand. Karma just nodded at the monk. He smiled and nodded, putting his hand down.

Arrow and the other monk led the way down a large stone hall with large windows. Karma shivered. She felt spirits here... she shook her head and looked over the scenery as she passed. Arrow let herself be guided to a cot where she put down her bag and sat down.

Karma smiled at the monk and thanked him with a nod. He nodded back and went back to the other room with the other monks. Karma tossed her bag onto her bed and ran a hand through her hair. "How did I mess up those directions?" she murmured to herself as she paced around.

Arrow smiled. "Just relax!" she giggled. "We can have fun here!" She then turned to her bedside window and looked out.

Karma sighed. "You're right," she then smiled, back to her usual self. "We can explore the hillside, and swim in the lakes!" Arrow laughed and situated her bed as the sun sank in the sky.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/25/2010 4:39 PM

Karma jumped out the window in her nightgown, landing on the hillside running. She ran until she rached the near by pond. She stopped and put her hands on her knees, huffing. She stood, still breahting heavily. "How did I get us lost," she sighed as she looked into the sky.Karma turned and looked down into the water. She smiled as the water churned and twisted into another one of her visions. She saw the small town of Nabias in the near future, unpacking everything and setting up the shops. It churned again and showed her the temple in the same time, the monks praying as the sun broke the horizon, and Arrow turning over in her sleep.

Karma's smiled faded and she growled, about to turn away from the water. Then the water swirled once more, a glow radiating from it. She froze and slowly turned around. A picture of a young traveler shaped out of the swirling colors as she leaned toward it, squinting. Karma gasped. He was walking up the mountain where the temple was.

Karma turned and sprinted back to the temple. She scrambled up the hill, her shoes coated in dried mud. She finally made it back to the temple and jumped through the window.

Arrow jolted up, still half-asleep. "Karma?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. Karma lay down quickly and started snoring. Arrow shrugged and yawned, laying down and quickly falling asleep again. Karma sighed in relief and lay looking at the ceiling. Who was that...
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/13/2011 9:58 PM

Zeke climbed the mountain with a new excitement as he neared the top. The sunrise showed a large stony outline at the summit of the mountain, and he quickened his pace. After a few minutes of huffing and jogging, he reached the top in time for the morning bell that ended morning prayer. Monks poured out of the prayer hall and halted at the sight of another traveler.

"Well hi there," his clear voice rang out over to the monks on the other side of the yard. "You guys miss me?" The monks smiled welcomingly and grouped around him to lead him to another room. Zeke smiled back at them and pulled his bag off of one arm, revealing a large white tanning line beneath the strap. He hissed, then silenced himself as he opened the door of his room.

"Thank you, friends." Zeke was just about to close his door when the door across the hall opened. A purple haired young lady walked out, holding a tooth brush while tieing up her hair. Zeke stopped dead then turned around slowly at the sound of the door. She's pretty nice looking. Kind of mom-like, but too young, he mused as he glanced at her.

The woman looked over at him then froze. Her jaw dropped at the sight of him and she dropped her toothbrush as she stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Oh my gosh."
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/18/2011 12:38 PM

Karma stood up and stretched, yawning after a sleepless night. Arrow still gently snored as Karma quickly changed and grabbedher toothbrush, loading it with toothpaste then sticking it in her mouth.

Karma opened the door quietly and tiptoed out, shutting it quietly behind her. She sighed and began to tie up her hair when she froze, hearing another door open. She slowly turned around and her jaw dropped, releasing the toothbrush.

"Oh my gosh." Karma just about fainted at the sight of this man. He was the man from her vision.

Karma realized she was staring and she blushed deeply, looking down to the ground in her embarrassment. "I'm sorry!" she squeaked."I'm Karma." Karma was shaking as she crouched down to retrieve her toothbrush. You suck with men, she sighed.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl