If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Rememberance [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2010 4:01 PM

She was alone. Terrified and alone. She could remember remembering, but now she knew nothing. One minute things were in her head and now, she was blank. All she knew was she was a she. She didn't know how old she was, or her name, nothing specific. Just... Facts. She was female, she was a lucain, she lived in a place called Evelon and she was in a temple. The lucain remembered walking for hours. Her legs ached, but she couldn't stop herself. She needed to get inside, she needed something.

The lucain was crying now, unable to keep the tears from flowing. She didn't understand, she couldn't understand. But she needed to try. She needed to stop thinking, she needed to let it come to her. It was obious she wouldn't find it.

Then, a word. A single word.

Aerie.

[1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Rememberance [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2010 4:05 PM

It was her name. Or she hoped it was. But the word only brought on more tears, jolting some sadness in her heart. It held meaning to her, that word, that name. But her heart still felt like it was being crushed whenever she thought of it. Maybe it was all the past memories she couldn't remember, or it was just a link to everything she wanted to remember. Either way, the lucain would take that name.

She was Aerie now.

Even thinking that caused more tears to slide down her cheek. Why was it so sad? Why would remembering something be so painful? Aerie didn't know. She didn't care to know even. She knew someone beneath all that emptiness, there was a reason for forgetting. A reason she had approved. And now, she was blank. A fresh start.

[2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Rememberance [P]

Postby Celtic » 12/23/2010 4:36 PM

That was when the laughter began.

A fresh start. Is that not what everybody dreams of? A girl stood up, at some point her body had switched from being a canine to a human and she didn't think it strange. Even though she couldn't remember it, her body knew it to be normal.

Aerie giggled, sounding a litte insane now, she was going to have a new start. And it would start with drying her tears and getting on with her life. Well.. Rather starting her life again. And in order to do that, she needed to meet people. And find a place to live.

[3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items