If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

[Saiken {P}]Ageless

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 12:05 PM

She knew that coming here would do one of two things for her: it would either confirm her visions about this mysterious God of Time that the Pantheon had not seen since the First Pantheon, or they would leave her heartbroken for putting so much stock into a dream.  His voice had been so real, though; when he told her to come to the Nu’san Temple to awaken him, she could have sworn that she could still hear the voice echoing in her head.

Nu’san… she thought to herself as she passed through the doors of the temple, looking at the magnificent archways as she tread lightly on the stone, holding her garnet staff and sapphire sword close by as she examined the temple with great scrutiny.  After all, it might appear peaceful on the outside, but Sairahiniel knew better than to trust her gut feeling that the temple was not everything it seemed.  After all, she was looking for a Re’klettan God that had not been seen in well over two thousand years.

After a little walking through the temple and receiving odd stares from those that were meditating there, Sairahiniel came to a room that had the Re’klettan script she was so familiar with on the doors.  It did not take Sairahiniel long to translate the writing on the door, and once she had, she spoke.

“Cas ar ais an gaineamh ama, céim tríd an doras agus isteach leis an am atá caite. Dúisigh, a Dhia na Am, agus teacht ar ais go daor Re'klet*,” she said, and slowly, the door slid open.

[1.2]

*Turn back the sands of time, step through the door and into the past.  Awaken, oh God of Time, and come back to dear Re'klet.
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Re: [Saiken {P}]Ageless

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 12:05 PM

As the door with the Re’klettan script slid open, the Temple Yonyuu’s eyes slowly gained a light in them again.  He could hear the words echoing on his side of the door as the great stone slabs slid open, and that could only mean one thing.

Another Re’klettan God had arrived in the Temple, and had discovered the door with the foreign writing on it.

The Temple Yonyuu could slowly feel his body returning to life; first, his wings began to move again, followed by his ears, his head, his tail, and then finally, his legs.  As soon as he had control of his legs again, he slowly stood up, feeling his body also take up its human form.  His hair slowly turned gray, and he wore a loose robe with roman numerals around the collar.  In his left hand, he held a scythe; however, this was not a Reaper’s scythe, by any stretch of the imagintion.

“You must be the young Goddess that I spoke to in all of those visions…” he said sagely as his eyes fell upon Sairahiniel.

[1.2]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 4:56 PM

Sairahiniel would have been lying if she said that she was not surprised to see the God of Time standing there.  However, she wasn’t sure what stunned her more; the fact that the God was actually there, or the fact that he recognized her from the visions that she had.  She could tell that her face was turning the same shade of garnet as the staff that she was carrying, but after a few moments, she regained her ability to speak and stepped inside of the room slightly, keeping her eyes on those of the God of Time.

“I am indeed that very Goddess,” Sairahiniel said, walking a little closer to him.  “My… my name is Sairahiniel, and I am the tenth Goddess of Wisdom in the Pantheon of Re’klet, serving under the Celestial Being known as Yeraith,” she said, bowing slightly to the God,  keeping her head low as she did this.

[1.4]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2010 4:56 PM

Zaman looked at her carefully as she spoke, and then, he nodded as he walked closer to her, taking careful note of her staff and her sword.

“Wisdom did not used to carry these kinds of things with her,” he said, frowning as he leaned against his scythe.  “She used to carry only parchment and pens for writing with, but I suppose that times have changed since I was the God of Time back in the first Pantheon…” he said, thinking carefully before he spoke again.

“Sairahiniel, Tenth Goddess of Wisdom… I am Zaman, First God of Time.  Back in the day when I was a God, I served under the Celestial Being whom you refer to as the Being of the Forest.”

[1.4]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate