If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Some Alone Time (Self)

Postby jobiehanna » 06/12/2011 10:44 PM

Ah, peace and quiet. It was the perfect place to come to write. Tear had her notebook and pencil ready for when any ideas came to her. And for when she could find a place by herself to write a story. There were a few people here and there, but she wanted to be completely alone. The young sulkuhna was not in her furry form today, but rather in her two-legged form. It was so much easier to write with fingers than paws.
Her violet eyes searched for a place that had gone unnoticed thus far, and her fingers ran along the wall, searching for crevices. Searching for a place to write in this manner had come to her in a book she had read when a character had hit a hidden lose rock and a doorway was revealed. Yeah, that stuff normally only happened in stories, but she was willing to take the chance. What else did she have to do today anyway? Stare at the wall of her bedroom for hours? That was boring. This at least held a chance for something exciting. Sure, every time someone walked by they gave her an odd look, but that didn't really bother Tear. She was always looked at oddly anyway.
As the young woman walked down the hallway her shoes clicked, and it became rather bothersome to hear the clicking of her shoes. She came to a stop and bent down to take said shoes off. They fit nicely into her side bag, which was rather fortunate for her. Now, her bare-feet stuck the floor, but, now she was silent when she walked. This actually made a small smile appear on the sad girls face. She continued her way down the passage, luckily there was nothing sharp beneath her feet.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Some Alone Time (Self)

Postby jobiehanna » 06/13/2011 7:03 PM

Nanda couldn't believe his luck. It was a nice day outside, and he was stuck inside this stupid temple thing. Well, he supposed it could be worse. Why was he here? Well, he was supposed to go out somewhere where it was quiet, and well, this was the place he had been sent to. To work on his 'quiet side'. Pshh. He didn't have a quiet side.
He walked down the passageways, wondering what he was supposed to do. Find a room? Site in the hallway? Register? Well, he wasn't sure, so he continued to walk. It was quiet in the halls, so he began to hum a tune.
Soon, he turned the corner and 'smack' right into something. As he fumbled around, he soon realized the something he had run into was a girl. Uh-oh. He stumbled to his feet and offered a hand to help her up. "Uh, geez, I'm so sorry," he began. But he didn't have much time to get more words in, because the female he had run into was furious.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169