If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/06/2008 5:33 PM

Water... uphill? "Impossible!" he shouted, then looked up. The moon hovered slightly to the right of his head. Past midnight. He had less than five hours to find the rubies. He growled and sighed at the same time. Why did he agree to this? Then he remembered something one of his owners told him after he came back to them as a jewel theif. "If you don't learn that stealing is wrong, then how will you learn anything?" he thought of that. Then he remembered what they said after. "Just don't get caught, or you're not welcome here anymore." Rena had said that. Like Marie would deny him residence there.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 01/06/2008 5:39 PM

Lithium 2.3

"Impossible, you say?" Lithium slightly chortled. "Not so. Look harder. Do you call yourself a theif?" Her tone was mocking. "I feel pity for you. I'll give you this: You only need to find two rubies. That, of course, means you will only keep two. I keep two. The other one...it'll go to...someone else. I suggest you hurry." She growled. "Tradition is hungry." Wait, did she say hungry?! Was she honestly going to feed the poor Sahound to her wolf if he failed?

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/14/2008 8:55 PM

Yikes! He skittered off, searching. Sniffing out that metally plastic smell of gems, he managed to find a few garnets stuck in a stone. He ignored them, wanting to get out with his life. He Suddenly felt like he was close. He scanned the area, and saw a river... and was it flowing uphill? Weird... but then he remembered her words. He shot up the hill, following the quick flowing river. A glint caught his eye, and he saw a red shiny rock in the middle of the fast river. The ruby! He dove in, but was swept away from it by the current. He managed to get to the edge and climb out, then try again. He missed, cursing. He tried one more time, jumping in ahead of the ruby and then catching it as he was swept along. Yes! One down.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items