If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: In the Lives of Kuhnas: Emilia

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/27/2014 8:55 PM

In regards to her hair, Chevalier made a decision after a brief moment. "So down it shall be, then," he declared. "Your hair was worn up yesterday, so you ought to allow it time to relax." With this, he carefully scooped up the front portion of one side of her hair, carefully pinning it with an elaborate accessory with a rose, ribbons and beads. He did this all by watching their reflections in the mirror.

"Thank you," she spoke, once her hair was settled.

"My pleasure," the man repeated, smiling and giving his signature half bow.

Emilia: 13, Chevalier: 13

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/30/2014 7:48 PM

"Will you remind me what we have on our schedule for today?" Emilia requested, without making eye contact with Chevalier. Under usual circumstances, hearing a child speak in such a way was incredibly out of the ordinary. She sounded entirely as though she was an adult.

"This morning, you have a meeting with Adair," the man replied, able to answer strictly from memory. He wasn't the sort that required making written notes. "Other than that, there is nothing else set. The day was left open, so that decisions you make during your meeting may be upheld within a timely manner."

Emilia: 14, Chevalier: 14

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/30/2014 7:51 PM

"Ah, I see," she replied. It was a favorable move to leave time for any sudden decisions that she may have ended up making. Emilia was the sort to act on a whim, if something immensely grabbed her interest. "Does that include everyone's schedules? They are all open?"

"Yes," he confirmed. "That includes your schedule and the schedules of the staff. Myself included."

Emilia: 15, Chevalier: 15

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous