If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/27/2008 12:15 PM

Prodigy smiled. He always liked it when people appreciated his art. But then frowned, and pulled out another piece of paper to hide it. "Oh, I'm doing- fine, fine." he said, stuttering just a hint as he pulled out a piece of charcoal. How he wanted his sketches to take him away from being embarrassed. How could he romance the beautiful figure beside him if another was trying to do the same? And how he resented the german accent. Suddenly he was drawing in dark, smooth movements, pressing harder to inhance the detail. He did most of his better drawings subconciously, but this one was just more of a mood scribble. He looked down, it looked like the word GERMAN, but a bit smudged and hidden and mysterious, like the hydrokuhna in front of him. He quickly scribbled over it, making it look like nothing more than he messed up. "Sorry, wrong turn with the the charcoal," he said, crumpling the paper and throwing it into his sack. He regretted it afterwards. A masterpiece indeed that could've been! He would still remember it when he got home from this. That is, if he came home in one piece. He tossed his charcoal into the bag too. Drawing can't fight your battles for you today, Proddy! Cami, the other Arkuhna that lived in his pen, had taunted him earlier. She had fought with him mercilessly for his favorite oil pastels. She had won. It broke his heart, and made him feel unnatural, since he had gotten marker and crayon and a few other numbers of media on himself in the fight and Rena and Kairi had scrubbed him clean.

[[sorreh about being late! X3]]
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Terri » 01/31/2008 1:31 AM

[[ No worries!  You know me; I've never been on time in my life. X3 ]]

Teleaha answered the Hydrokuhna's question promptly, glad for the chance to express herself.  Though, she might laern later, expressing oneself isn't always called for.  Another life lesson she had yet to learn.

"Not too great, actually.  I've been bored out of my mind for so long."  Perhaps 'bored' wasn't the best way to put it.  No, she merely felt...in the way.  Unneeded.  The tension that had errupted between Tesha and her mother had left the poor Zookiberry guilt tripped and lonely, unsure of how to fix what had once been such a strong bond.

She glanced sideways as Prodigy sketched fureiously, trying to get a look of the paper.  Before she could manage, though, he'd crumpled up and discarded the parchment.  Teleaha didn't press.  If it was something personal, she was fine with it.  She could respect boundaries.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Previous