If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

~!X!~ Got Piracy? ~!X!~

Postby Lulu_Fantasy » 09/04/2007 10:37 PM

Reposting the old messages ^_^

---Baal:
Just as the thief Lucain saw the pirate captain fall in a sickening heap to the floor, above he suddenly heard an even louder cracking sound as the mast cam crashing down. Falling way too fast, the only thing he could do was fall to the ground on his belly and hope for the best. As the great wooden pillar crashed down in the wrong direction, many were crushed as it fell, sending out a cloud of splinters.

To his luck, the front end of the mast had landed and stopped just above him enough to tap his head, the upper end resting on the raised level of the ship. Krowe found also to his luck that his gun 'Lucky' had somehow ended upright and held up the other broken end of the mast, thus he was stuck.

"Umm... A little help here please?"

But all the pirates had fallen silent, for both the mast had fallen and their leader knocked out...

----Lulu:
" Yeah...Thanks....I'm alright.." Rubbing the bump located on the back of her head. " Did we get the captain?" Glancing around the her poor ship that had aquired countless holes from left to right.

" OH WAIT! The mast!!" The blow to her head had delayed her reactions.
Although further analysis showed that the mast had caught onto two of the floor's cannons. Stoping the entire plan of it rolling and knocking out most of the pirates. Although a sudden jolt from the sea could cause the mast to dislodge itself from the two cannons

---Baal:
((Meep! Me and Lulu want to close this roleplay so yeahs.. I hopes you guys don't mind if we speed through it. ^.^;;; We gotta breed!))

"Please... help..." the poor male cowered under the mast that pinned him down. Carefully so as not to unwedge the thing and cause it to roll off and over him, the Lucain tried ever so slightly to unhook Lucky from his side, only to end in defeat...

The rest of the pirates looked around somewhat dumbfounded. "Well... What we do now?" some said in a drunken manner...

---Lulu:  
It took her quite a while to spot the trapped Lucain. I mean after all half of her beloved ship was on fire!

Glaring over towards the pirates," As soon as I get my friend out, my little gun and me tell you what you can do!"

Rushing over towards Krowe," Now don't move okay."

With that said she began firing away at the mast trying to split it in half, so it would fall into the sea.

---Stoffie:
((ooc: works for me I'm not sure what happened to Teka ))

Lirima, who was surprisingly still standing, looked about herself in a daze. What had happened? Had they won? The carnage inflicted upon the vessel was overwhelming. Then she realized that Faey was nolonger nearby. Scanning the deck she saw that Krowe had managed to get himself into a spot of trouble. She watched Faey release round after round upon the mast and wondered if perhaps this was something Faey should do on her own or if helping would be a good idea.

((ooc: by the way, I'm assuming that you two are wanting to finish this on your own, so if I don't get another reply in before y'all finish I won't be upset
))

---Lulu:  
Faey kicked away at the remaining peaces of wood, surprising herself that she was this eager to free the bandit.

" Just let me know if this hurts," she began pulling at his hands to yank the Lucain free.

Her ears flattened at the thought of what might happen if she didn't hurry, Faey's ship wasn't in the best of condition. Which could either mean it could sink, or it could uh well..sink... She had to get him out of there and take Lirima to the pirate ship that looked sturdy enough to make it to the nearest town.
Lulu_Fantasy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/06/2007 11:35 PM

There was a sudden groan from both of the vessels, a lengthy wooden wail that told everyone one thing and assured Faey her fears were coming to fruition. They were slowly sinking...

Krowe stuttered, feeling the warmth of the female pressing into the cold bones of his hands. "Hehhee...." He tried to suppress the urge to pull her down to his level. Shaking his head, the male replied," Oh right. It doesn't hurt at all... " After a few tugs, the mast heaved to the side on top of a few protesting pirates. Lucky, Krowe's gun, was still as of yet, unharmed. "Wow... Thanks..." he shrugged off some dirt...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Lulu_Fantasy » 09/07/2007 12:40 AM

" Alright then lets move," notifying Lirima and Krowe that it was clearly time to run. The ship swayed this way and that way rocking the pirates and whatever was left of the crew back and forth.

Faey quickly backed herself up and began to run for the pirate ship, if she could just jump and make the landing she should  be fine. Although if one of her companions fell, she knew she'd have to go for a swim...So she lept stretching her long, slender legs as far as she could assuring herself of the successful desending.(sp?)
Lulu_Fantasy
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/07/2007 12:57 AM

Krowe watched the female make a graceful leap across the large gap that separated the two ships. "Oh dear..." he muttered to himself, turning around a few times, pacing in circles. "I can do this, I can do this..." He felt the power in his legs build up, the rush of adrenaline...

He leapt!

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!!! AHHHHHHHHhH!"

There was a loud thump as the male Lucain fell into a crumpled heap at the edge of the pirate ship, nearly unconscious. "I... made it..." he gasped out...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 09/10/2007 6:01 PM

Taking one last look behind herself, Lirima made a mad dash after Faey. Leaping with all her strength, she found herself grasping for the railing of the ship. Although she may not be the best jumper, she managed to haul herself up over the edge and land gracefully, be it somewhat late, upon the pirate ship before the gap made it to wide to cross.

Lirima, still heaving for breath, turned her head to Faey, "Well, now what?" Lirima knew what had just occurred was bad, but Faey must be devastated. She had just lost almost everything.
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.