If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Kyrit » 02/22/2008 10:59 PM

Kiresilo leaned back against the building, looking up at the sky first and then finally at the other guy there. A small smile, not a smirk but a smile, passed over his lips for just a few seconds before fading away. He focused in on the question he had been presented. Why ask him? Did he look like the loving type?

"I've wondered, but I've come to realize that I'll most likely never find someone that's willing to put up with me long enough for something like that. I like pain, Arri. It's what I thrive on, and this tends to drive those around me mad before they can get to truly know me."

He looked away once again, eyes fixing on the blue sky above. "Who wants to go through pain every day of their life, inflicted by the one they 'love'?" he shook his head and smirked. "See? Just not something that's going to happen for me."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/27/2008 9:25 PM

Arri looked up at the other, then back out nowhere in particular. His gaze was far off, and his mind was not on the present. In other words, he wasn't paying one lick of attention. It would be downright simple to jump him right now. His guard was down fully, and his senses were dulled back down to 'human' levels. He simply wasn't caring about anything but watching whatever he was watching, possibly a memory.

"Love... It's a cruel thing..." he mused, touching his tongue to his teeth. "It can hurt you or heal you, kill or or save you... But what is it really?"

The questions of a child. After all - for all his attitude and fancy shape shifting powers, Arrikanez was still just a child. He knew what love was. Heck, he was in love with Lord Baal. But he didn't know what love did. It was a common ignorance among young teens.
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/29/2008 1:33 AM

Love? Why was this boy so flustered over it? Either way... Seeing him dazed out as he was... It was all just too grand of an opportunity. Part of him was nagging, saying that Arri was really far too young for him to even bother with, yet the other part told him to ignore the other's ignorance and just go ahead and do as he wished.

He moved to sit down behind Arri, one leg on either side of him. His arms wrapped about the younger male, the claws of his right hand lighting stroking against Arri's neck. Lips barely more then an inch or so away from his ear, Kire spoke, "Love is but a flaw. One may think they are being saved, but in truth they may just have found a different sort of pain."

His intentions weren't clear that the moment, but there was something rather fishy about how he was suddenly getting as close to Arrikanez as he could. Not to mention the claws moving, for now, gently across his neck.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/03/2008 11:38 PM

Arrikanez did seem to pick up on the fact that Kire was... awfully close. He squirmed a bit, seeing how much he could move. He couldn't get away, that was for sure. So he might as well just endure it... Maybe he deserved to be trapped.

"A flaw?" he asked of the other, head hanging down. "A flaw. Then am I flawed, to be in love?"

Especially with someone who doesn't know I exist... he added to himself. The claws on his throat soothed him and scared him in the same instant. He didn't know that other's intentions, and that scared him a little too. What was this other planning on doing, now that he had Arri trapped in his arms? Not like the god was going anywhere anyway - but still... This position was a little awkward for the young deity. He very much wished he still had his powers. But there was nothing out here to use them on, and all that floating had been done indoors. There was nothing to influence out here.
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/05/2008 9:06 PM

"Flawed yes, but then again none of us are perfect. Not even Gods such as yourself can be perfect." Not perfect in mind, but Arri's body did seem to be rather perfect in his opinion. Who cared about the scratches and such? Infact, any sort of wound just made him  feel the urge to make it worse.

His claws pressed a bit harder against Arri's neck for a moment, very likely to draw a little blood. His other hand grabbed onto the other lucain's wrist that he had seen cut earlier. Things were slowly piecing together, and if the younger male didn't find a way to get away soon he was likely to be in a good amount of danger. Danger... Well he wouldn't be killed, but he wouldn't exactly be feeling great for the next week or so at the least. Kire didn't play nice.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/08/2008 3:22 AM

Arri knew exactly what was going on now - especially when the bite of the other's claw brought a line of crimson to his throat. But there was a part of him - a very loud part - that simply didn't care anymore. The other could do whatever he wanted to Arri, and there would be no struggle on the god's part. This, also, had to do with the fact that Arri was starting to not feel well, and thus was not as strong as he would have been otherwise.
He didn't speak, just leaned closer into Kire. He could feel the intent without having to read minds. Kire wanted to hurt him. And hurt him badly. And that was fine. Perhaps... this... torture. Perhaps it was the one that would finally kill him - finally erase his existence completely.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/09/2008 7:55 PM

Kire stood up, smirking and taking Arri into his arms. "Sorry, pet, but I believe that we need to take this elsewhere. Somewhere that peering eyes can not see us." Those were not the words that one wanted to hear. It meant pain... torture. What was Kire going to do to him? Well he'd find out when they got to that 'elsewhere', now wouldn't he?

The only sounds from him now were the clicking of his boots against the walkway. It wasn't long before they were both gone from that place. Just phantoms that had been there and left.
(Fwee~ Leftness)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous