If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Matt » 05/03/2008 7:05 PM

Pima smiled, and quickly signed. Nodding in thanks, she hurried to get changed.

~*~

5 minutes later, Pima came out wearing her school uniform, with a large orange scarf around her waist, hanging oddly. She had on small pearl earings, and an odd blue stone necklace with a wine cork hanging off the bottom. Wait... a wine cork? How weird could you get? Giddy wasn't dressed, as she was just a kit with nothing of a human form. Stereo had managed to get lakuhndra jeans on, and a small school boe tie. He mewled impatiently, and followed Pima down the stairs and into the mess hall.

[8] [8]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/13/2008 2:16 PM

As soon as Souseiseki saw Pima, she waved to her.  Aperently, she was saving three seats for them.  Reala was sitting with Souseiseki and another person.  "Pima!  Over here!  I found the perfect seats," yelled Souseiseki.

Reala got a message on his radar watch, "Hey, Souseiseki.  i've gotta get going."  "Without futher ado, the one going to the windmill is, Reala Nightmare," said a woman in front of a long table.  "Crap.  i forgot about the research homework, again," said Reala.  "Oh for the love of-  Just run, Reala," yelled Souseiseki.  He took off, chains came out of nowhere and almosy grabed Reala, but Souseiseki made a clone of herself, and the chains grabed her instead.  "Pima.  There's aspecial reason here.  It's the windmill."  "Once you go to the windmill, you're in detention," said Bebedora.  "..........  And no one has returned yet...  that's the strange thing," said Souseiseki.  "And only one person has returned," said the woman.  

{45}{9][9}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 2:46 PM

((OOC: Remember, I was away for the weekend? o3o; ))

"Windmill?" Pima said as she settled into one of the seats. Stereo set down Giddy in one, then jumped up on the last himself. Giddy looked furious. "I'm not a helpless kit, you know!" She fumed, and Stereo look take aback. "You are until you've had your second birthday, by Lady Pima's account!" Giddy replied with an impatient sniff.

[9] [9]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/28/2008 7:22 PM

"Yeah...  The windmill is that bad," said Bebedora, "And like the Princeipal said...  Only one person has returned."  "And sience you're so smart, tell the new girl who," said the principal.  Ebon came into the dining hall, "Pardon me, Miss Weaver.  But Somebodies pet just escaped from the lab."  "AGAIN??  Well, lets take care of that," said Miss weaver.  "Let us cheers to another gine week of school."  Souseiseki, Bebedora and other students Cheered.  

After that, Miss Weaver and Ebon went to the door.  "Exuse me, but Souseiseki.  I've found this in my room, may I," asked Bebedora.  Souseiseki read the letter and sighed, "I forgot about this...  You can go."

{10}{10: Bebedora went to Toxic, so she's out.}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/09/2008 4:31 PM

Pima's hazel ringlets bounced as she giggled to herself quietly, large hazel eyes bright. "Where- is- Bebedora- going?" She managed to get out this sentencebefore collapsing into a quiet giggle fit while staring at Stereo, who had began to lick Giddy lovingly and was now being squealed at.

[10] [10]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/09/2008 5:05 PM

"Oh, um.  Bebedora is going to live with Toxic for now on.  I fogot tha tI traded her for Misfortune, the Treasure Rollaby.  Um, Ebon!  Before you go, may I have the contract for Bebedora," said Souseiseki.  "Oh, yes," said Ebon and handed the contract to Souseiseki and Left.  Souseiseki pulled out a knife and shreaded the Contract.  "That's that."  
"Sorry I'm late, Souseiseki.  I was a Basantha Shrine," said a Hydrokuhna that had a contract in her mouth.  "Ah.  There you are, Thunde.  Pima, Giddy, Stereo.  This is Thunde, my Gen. Hydrokuhna," said Soueiseki.  "Please to meet you," said Thunde and Souseiseki tooked the contract out of Thunde's mouth.
{Thunde: 7}{Ebon: 11}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/09/2008 5:12 PM

"Oh, right," said Pima, odd wine cork necklace now swinging in place. "Nice to meetcha, Thunde!" She smiled lightly, large milky eyes wide and glimmering with humor.

Giddy straightened up at the sight of the new kuhna, remembering her very few manners. "Hiya, I'm Giddy. I'm Surface's daughter, a Borealis kuhna. And this-" she pointed to Stereo, "is Stereo, the lakuhndra. He's one of my mom's friends."

Stereo nodded hello politely, smoothing down his chest fur with a few laps, before a gentle purr rose in his chest. He looked down, beginning to redden, trying to keep his eyes off Thunde.

[11] [11]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/09/2008 5:18 PM

Pleasure to meet you all," said Thunde and bowed to Pima, Giddy and Stereo.  "She is polite enough to be a kuhna.  In fact.  She's to polite.  You drank Rum again didn't you," said Souseiseki.  "You got me.  A pirates life for me.  *Hic*  Excuse me," said Thunde.  "I knew it.  I'm cutting you down," said Souseiseki.  Not *hic* my fault.  I fogot the promise.  I'll be un-*Hic* rummed in the morning," said Thunde.
{8}{12}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 06/10/2008 5:54 PM

Stereo nodded in return, eyes staring into nothingness while directed at his paws. He was now very red, and was trying very hard to hide it.

Ginny giggled hysterically, her tail around her mouth, and she was rocking back and forth in her chair with her face now plum because of a lack of oxygen.

Pima smiled and nodded, then turned back to Souseki. "So, did you hear? The war's over!"

[12] [12]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/11/2008 2:20 PM

"I know.  now we can do anything!  Hey, where's Thunde," asked Souseiseki.  "Sorry, Sou.  But I forgot something.  Keep the contract, because I'll be back," said Thunde.  "And whereAre you going," asked Souseiseki.  "To the City of Guardians,"Said Thunde.
{13}{9}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items