If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Welcome to Hollow Fields {Private: Pimabean and Souseseki}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/26/2008 7:12 PM

[center]ImageImage
(Lucain: Anthro form)

A girl was in he top tower(Lucain) of an abandoned castle.  While another girl( the human) was on the first floor, waiting for the new arrivals to come down.  Gears spinning, clocks ticking, the palace is known as Hollow Fields.  In the girls' hand ( on the right) was a contract for the owner of the kuhna.
{Bebedora: 1}{Ebon: 1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/27/2008 12:37 PM

Image Image
Giddy (F) & Stereo (M)

A large male lakuhndra thundered down the dirt path. He held a kit in his mouth, and it's mewling was becoming more constant by the minute. Panting, he mumbled a soft, "It's alright" through the kit's soft neck fat. Te kit mewled again, but this time to Pima. She was jogging alongside her kuhnas, making sure they were ok. "Com on, just a littl farther," she urged Stereo on. They skidded to a halt at the door. "Hello," Pima said o the girl. "Are you.." she looked down at a handwritten note, "Ebon?"

[1-1]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/27/2008 1:01 PM

"Indeed...  I am Miss Ebon, and I'll be your maid for this evening," said Ebon, with her small mechanical voice.  "And you must be Pima, Stereo, and Giddy.  Welcome to Hollow Fields."  The castle didn't look like a school, "Right this way please, and we'll be in the main hall in a minute.  Step lively, Mademoiselles."  Ebon walked to the far back.  There was a dead end, but a lot of gears and a small key hole.  

Ebon pulled out a key, and placed it into the small hole.  The gears turned and moved out of the way.  "Welcome home Mademoiselles," said Ebon.  The hole showed a big main Hall, filled with kuhnas and pup lucains.  

Bebedora was wearing a red dress, and stood out in the croud.  Every one else was wearing uniforms.  She looked at Ebon and walked up the stairs to the front door, and dissapered in the doors.

{2][2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/27/2008 1:11 PM

Giddy, the tiny kit, mewled lightly. Pima took her gently from Stereo, and held her in her arms. Following Ebon, she gazed at the uniformed students, completely absorbed by their stereo-type looks. When they stopped inside, she whispered to Ebon, "Is Miss Souseki coming? Oh, and, this is Giddy, my autumn gen kit, and Stereo, my male lakuhndra." She smiled lightly, and continued gazing at the students.

[2-2]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/27/2008 1:37 PM

Ebon looked at Pima.  "Misxs Souseiseki?  Why, She's a student here, with her lucain."  "HEY PIMA!  What're you doing here," yelled a girl that was downstairs.  "No Yelling in the halls!  Stinch will eat you!"  
A male lucain in anthro form cracked his knuckles and stared at the man in  stiches.  "Do that and I'll unsew you."  "Don't even think about it, Reala," said the girl.  "Not my fault, Souseiseki," said Reala.  

"Come along you three.  We'll go downstairs," said Ebon, and as she went downstairs, she poked Stinch.  "You mustn't eat her.  she's the owner of us, remember Stinch?"  Stinch looked at Ebon.  "Mmm.  Stinch is sorry."  "Everybody get ready for dinner.  Today's Friday," said Ebon.  All of the kids shrieked and ran towards their rooms, everyone, except Pima and her pets, as well as Souseiseki andReala.
{Reala: 39}{3]{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/27/2008 9:48 PM

Stereo cocked his head to the side lightly, and Giddy let out a small mew. Pima smiled. "Souseki! Reala! Are you students here?" She smiled again, and let Stereo carry Giddy. He padded up to Reala, sniffing him cautiously. Giddy mewled from his jowls, and he purred lightly at her.

[3-3]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/28/2008 11:14 AM

Souseiseki and Reala looked at each other, then snickered. "Bwa-ahahahahahahahahaaha!"  "Of course sillie.  What do you expect.  Me and Reala are wearing uniforms," said Souseiseki.  Reala looked at Stereo and Giddy.  "Hi.  I"m Reala."  Ebon looked at the kids talking and butted in.  "Ahem.  Miss Pima, would you please sign this contract, but first read it."

{40}{4][4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/28/2008 11:51 AM

Pima giggled. "Of course. Students! Hmm... well, then, how do you get the war business done?" She giggled again, and Giddy put in another mew. Stereo was licking Her softly, trying to get the little borealis kit to calm down. "Contract?" She look puzzled, but took the sheet anyway. It was blank. "How do I read a blank sheet of paper?" she asked in bewilderment.

[4-4]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/28/2008 12:54 PM

"Oh.  Just wait a minute, and the contract will apear," said Souseiseki.  "Pima, follow me to your room.  Once you get your room, the contract will apear before your eyes," said Ebon.  "hey, Souseiseki.  Se you at dinner, and maybe still at the school," said Reala.  "Okay reala.  Later.  i'll follow you guys.  Your room is right next to me," said Souseiseki.  She and Ebon went to a elivator gear.

{41]{5]{5]
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/28/2008 1:11 PM

Pima was a little nervous. She already had a school... what was this? Did they lure helpless kids in by their friends? Cold sweat drops appeared on her forehead, and she wished she could just run and turn away from this seemingly odd place. Stereo growled at the passer-byes that walked by them while they followed Ebon.

[5-5]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/28/2008 2:24 PM

When Souseiseki and Ebon reached the elevator and all passengers were on board, Ebon pulled the trigger and the elevator doors closed.  They went up.  Souseiseki looked at Pima in a worried mood.  "something wrong, Pima?  You look a little bit scared about this.  if you don't want to be here, just say the word and I'll tear up0 the contract."  

Meanwhile downstairs, Reala walked towards the dining hall.  "those new students are something huh, Reala," said Bebedora near the doors.  "they sure are Bebedora.  Even though you need a severed head to use for your eyes, because your real eyes went down on you," said Reala.
"...  You're right about that," said Bebedora.

{42}{6][6]
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/01/2008 10:13 AM

"It's just," Pima lowered her voice to a whisper, "are we allowed to leave?" Ginny mewled again, and Stereo licked her encouragingly. He pushed her lightly forward to get her on her legs with his wet, black nose. He then growled lowly at anyone who made sudden movements, especially Reala. Apparently, because he was a lucain, Stereo wanted him no where near Giddy.

[6-6]

((I though this was between us. That means you're not allowed to let others in. Either change your title and change it back to the way we promised, or I'll take out Giddy, Stereo, and myself. Not to be harsh, but that's what we promised.))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/01/2008 2:50 PM

((Oh yeah...  Sorry! I'll change it when I get home from school, kay???))

Souseiseki looked at Pima when she said if they were allowed to leave.  "Well of course, silly Mademoiselle," said Ebon.  "We're here.  The 22nd floor."  "Cool!  your room is right next to mine, Pima," said souseiseki.  "This will be sweet!  Put your bags in your room, the one Ebon unlocked for you, and we'll head down to the cafateria.  Meet you down."  She waved bye, and the elavator doors closed, leaving Pima, Stereo, giddy, and Ebon.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/01/2008 3:56 PM

((<3 Thanks.))

Pima nodded gratefully to Ebon, and plopped down on the four-posted bed that centered the room. It had orange and red wallpaper, with a white furry carpet. A large rainbow rug was strewn in one corner, and Pima picked it up. After fluffing it up, she lay it down next to her bed. She got out two large pillows, one with the embroidered text Giddy on the bottom, the other with Stereo. "There you go. I'll snag a sheet from the cupboards for your blanket, Giddy." The kit mewled, her bright blue eyes shining happily. Stereo licked Pima's hand patiently, and followed her out the door with Giddy angling from his jowels. Pima patiently followed Souseki from a few feet, as she had gotten a late start and students were pileing out to the cafeteria.

[7] [7] ((Didn't know if you'd mind if I though up a good and odd room? <3))

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/03/2008 6:59 PM

((Cute!  Just like you!   My room is kinda sloth type.  I'll give you the description in the next post.))

"it's alright Mademoiselle.  At Hollow Fields, our serv ice is second to none," said Ebon and pulled a blanket out of nowhere and placed it underneath the two pillows.  "Your uniform is in the top dresser cabnet.  There's one for Miss Giddy and Sir Stereo.  Be at the dining at Six O'clock, but first:  Will you accept the contract?"  The contract was filled with letters now.  It said:

I, name on the bottom, agree to everything that is undersircumstanced to this school, nd will obey the teachers orders.  Keep your grades up, study hard, and don't be the one to go to the windmill, nor leave the schools prioraty lines.

And on the bottom, was an X and a line.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items