If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Dark Heaven's Confusion. Private/PG-13{Self/Swearing,blood}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/21/2008 9:45 PM

OOC: For me and me alone!

The morning Kritell was falling down from the sky and starlight.  She heard something whispering into her ear. Darling, open up your eyes!
It is in this world's evil den
You shall receive a rare heart
Escaping is impossible
My imprisoned, pale-faced prince
I am goddess.
The wings of a butterfly
The saliva of angels, too
The paradise you have yet to see
I won't revive it.
You can hold on to your decaying freedom
A red, stained amour
A rose melting in the flames of purgatory
Let's redeem this world...
A black dahlia in the nightless city's sky
A lost delusion, a falling reality
Struggling in hell like an ant

ImageA young boy in the Temple looked into the colorful glass window.  When something crashed into the windw.  The glass broke.  "What the?"  He dodged the item that had fallen through the glass.    "Who's bright idea was this to throw something at a window," he asked him self.  Then heard a moan of pain.  
The boy looked around and saw a girl knocked out.  "Oh my god!  Are you okay," asked the Boy.  The kritell looked up at the boy.  "I-I'm okay.  Who are you?"  "Oh.  My name is Misoka.  I'm a Sun Leawolf.  Who're you?"  "I'm A morning Kritell.  And I don't know who I am," she said.  Misoka looked at the Kritell and scratched his head.  "Then how about we just give you a name until your amnesia is gone," said Misoka.  He lifted the Kritell's head to get a better look.  "How about Moon for now?"  The kritell looked and smiled.  "Moon will work," said Moon.  
Her purple eye gleamed with happiness.  "So.  Where am I?  I have no idea where I was going.  All I remember was someone raming into me, taking a white orb, and that's it.  I've been always careful," said Moon as she stood up.  "Come on and let's see if you can remember anyone in Evelon," said Misoka.

{Misoka: 1}{Unknown/Moon: 1}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/21/2008 11:19 PM

The two of them walked around for a few minutes.  "Misoka.  I don't know anyone.  Isn't there someone that you know," asked Moon.  "Unfortunatly, no.  I don't know anyone.  Except a lucain named Reala," said Misoka.
"You called my name, Misoka?  Then I'm here for a mission.  but, hey.  I'm game to tag along," said a lucain in anthro form.  "Reala?  Wh..  What are you doing here," asked Misoka.  "Obvious.  I'm on vacation.  Sheik gave me the day off of Medallion hunting," said Reala.  
Moon steped behind Misoka as she was scared, "Um.  misoka.  Who is he?"  "Oh yeah.  Moon, this is Reala.  The lucain I was telling you about," said Misoka.  "Hi.  you must be that new Kritell, Sheik was talking about.  What's your real name," asked Reala.  "Um.  Reala.  that's the thing.  She has amnesia.  Moon lost her information and her name, so I decided to name her Moon," said Misoka.  "So that's the thing, Huh.  Well, let's see if we can find anything you remember," said Reala.
{2}{2}{Reala: 46}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/22/2008 9:12 PM

Two kuhnas were looking down from the sky while hearing a girl singing.  The song gave them a look at the Kritell, as she was confused of the temple.  "Damn it.  This isn't going to work out for her," said the Flared kuhna.  "but she fell frm the sky.  We should give her hope, Igasa," said the Sulkuhna.  "but this isn't going to work for those three.  They don't even know what will happen to her, Mahiru," said Igasa.  
Igasa jumped down to where the trio were walking at.  "You must be the one that came in unexpectedly in Nu'san Temple," said Igasa.  "Why should we talk to you," asked Misoka.  "There's no way to explain where you'd come from, too," said Reala and moved in front of Misoka and Moon.  "I'm here for the Kritell.  We know who has her memory," said Igasa.  "What do you mean we?  You're the only one there," said Moon.  Mahiru fell and landed next to Igasa, "Hello.  This what she meant, we."  
Reala and Misoka looked confused at them.  But Moon looked at them and walked towards them.  "Your name is," she pointed to Igasa,  "Igasa.  And your name is," she pointed to Mahiru, "Mahiru.  How do I know you?"  She was now confused of that.  "That's the thing.  We know you, you knew us.  Or, used to until your memory was sweped away from you when you were falling from the Starry sky," said Mahiru and patted Moon's shoulder.  "Then you must know who I am," said Moon.  "That's the thing.  We don't remember your name.  We're sorry," said Igasa.  
{3}{3}[47}{Igasa: 1}{Mahiru: 1}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/16/2008 9:42 PM

"Oh well.  That's alright," said Misoka as he looked depressed from that.  "Don't worry Misoka.  I know I'll figure out who I am," said Moon.  Misoka looked depressed as she said that.  "But what the hell has to do with Mahiru and Igasa?  It's not right," he said.  "Damn strait it doesn't.  There's something fishy with the memory losing.  To weird," said Reala as he looked at Misoka and Moon.  

{3}{4}{56}{4}{14}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 09/09/2008 7:59 PM

Igasa felt like someone was calling her.  She looked around and sighed.  "I must be going everyone.  Mahiru, you must stay strong, please.  We must keep Moon alive," she said and went off.  Mahiru, Reala, Misoka and Moon watched as Igasa went off.  Then there was no light, she left.  "Well.  Looks like we're going to search some more, "said Reala.  Misoka looked at Moon and nodded in agreement.  
{4}{5}{57}{5}{15}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/11/2008 8:21 PM

Reala flew and tried to find someothing, instead, He found Igasa with the others.  Mahiru looked and pushed Reala away from them.  Moon and Misoka followed.  They all looked and Reala glimpsed and slashed his way through.  "Demons are in the air as well as the moon," said Reala.  Moon and Misoka looked confused and decided to know why, but they decided to leave it a mystery.  Mahiru looked and saw nothing but a spiked ball jammed into the wall, and crumbled floors.  "I bet there's nothing here, but traps and more traps," she said.  "Don't count on it.  Where there's traps, there's treasure," said Reala.  Moon looked and then had a vision.  A moon brokened, but half of it in her pocket.  She digged into her dress and found half of the moon.  Who am I?
{5/6/58/16}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items