If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby MythicDusk » 08/10/2008 12:02 PM

Binkie gritted his teeth angrily, clawing at thew bedclothes, almost shredding them, his garagnir form had decided to send him through the slowest, most painful transformation possible. First, it would make him grow in size, to as large as his skin would let him, then, he would begin changing the appendages, then, then he would turn completley Garagnir. Binkie yelled with pain, but he bit back tears. he fought a loosing battle as he began to grow, his flesh swelling and his skin turning more rocky. He roared angrily and his form reverted. He then lay on the bed, shuddering, a sheen of sweat covering his form and his eyes screwed shut. He gently let go of the bedclothes, exauhstion overcoming him and he silently fell asleep. His breaths were horribly laboured, every breath seemed to be sending more and more lifeforce from him. He was visibly growing weaker. Blood, again, becan to weep from the puncture wounds in his waist. Today was not fun.

[Draggin' Binkie out]

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk