If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/26/2008 1:24 PM

Garrin blinked as he heard footsteps leading away from him. They were leaving? Why?

His expression must have been an anxious one, because Brun was beside him in a flash. "It's alright," he said reassuringly, ruffeling the blind boy's ebony hair. "If they're going to the same garden, we can meet them there."

Garrin nodded, then placed a hand on Donnie's head.

He's an idiot, the Sheilupe thought simply, causing his master to laugh.

"What?" Brunester asked, sounding defensive. "What did he say now?"

"Tell ya later. We'd better hurry if we're gonna get to those gardens by sundown."

The Holeef boy rolled his eyes, muttering, "It's only noon..."

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1057
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 11/29/2008 3:51 PM

"Ta.... I don't think they're following us..." Chimil muttered, plush ears pressing down against his skull. "Don't you want to travel with them...?" It was actually more of a 'it's kinda lonely just the two of us all the time' hint to Tzal. She liked being around lots of people and he knew it.

Letting out a sigh, he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "We'll wait on them for a while, but if they don't catch up soon then we'll continue on our own again." He never had been one for being around a lot of people, so he was perfectly fine with traveling without the others. It was just the fact that he wanted to make her happy that caused him to wait.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/15/2008 5:27 PM

Garrin set off again, his pace quicker than he normally would have gone over the uneven ground. He stumbled over the unfmiliar terrain, making Donnie tense every time his foot slipped or he pitched forward unexpectantly.

'You should be more careful,' the Sheilupe chided, rubbing against his master's hand.

Garrin laughed again, feeling more lighthearted than usual. "If I were more careful, I wouldn't need to both of you to keep me out of trouble."

Brun nodded in agreement. "You're quite a handful, to say the least."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Tenative Steps (Open - No More Than Two Others)

Postby Kyrit » 12/20/2008 12:01 AM

The Sightless child's ears perked up as she heard the voices of the others. They were obviously starting to catch up since she could also hear the stumbling of the other blind one.

"No need to hurry." the words spilled from the Lucain's lips once he could see them once again. "The gardens aren't going to be going anywhere. Sure, with different seasons things will die off for a while, but I think you'll get there before any snow hits." He knew what it was like having to follow someone around that couldn't see but insisted on running about. Tended to put the nerves on the edge.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/27/2008 1:34 PM

Donnie barked in agreement with Tzal, his head shaking slightly as Garrin tripped again. It would be much easier if her was a horse (or a larger dog at least), something that could carry his master over the path instead of simply watching him stumble on his own.

Garrin laughed slightly at Tzal's words. "I know," he responded, catching himself again. "But I want to spend as much time there as I can. I don't get out much, and this place sounds so wonderful."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/28/2008 5:27 PM

"But if you break your back from a fall or crack your head on a rock, not getting out much might turn in to a life of being hospitalized..." he grumbled out, oddly continuing to try to get Garrin to take it easy and slow down. Usually he wouldn't have cared. Usually he would've just let the other continue on recklessly until he found out through pain that he needed to slow down. Maybe this was just different because he knew what it was like for Donnie to have to be there.

"Oh come on~" the youngest of the group mewled out. "There's no reason to fuss. We'll get there and then Ta and Mister Donnie can rest." She was trying her best to make sure the male Lucain wasn't too snappy toward the others.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/31/2008 5:41 PM

Break his back? Garrin seriously doubted that would happen, espcially when he hear the hurried footsteps of Brun and a firm grasp on his arm.

"I wasn't falling that time," the blind one said simply, somewhat perplexed.

Brun laughed. "Yes, but if you're going to keep running, at least let me help you stay on your feet."

Donnie rolled his eyes, nudging Garrin's han ever-so-slightly.

"Idiot." Garrin shot the Sheilupe a grin and rubbed his ears affectionatly.

"You're just mad because you can't help me in the way he can."

"Well, there's that. But he's still an idiot either way."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/11/2009 1:32 AM

Glad to hear they were all having a touchy family moment. Tzal rolled his eyes and turned back to the small path. No use in bothering himself over the three, one of which seemed displeased about not being such a great guide or something along those lines. After a while they all seemed to reach a clearing. It led toward the temple, but another one that didn't go too far branched off toward the garden.

Nose twitching, Chimil smiled. "I think I can smell the gardens already!" she squeaked out, 'looking' back at the others. "Guys, we're almost there!" Tzal might not have really cared about the odd little trio, but the young kuhna did. She might not have known them for long, but she already viewed them as being her friends.

(Just making a note that these guys have been pulled from this roleplay so they can go on elsewhere.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous