If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Four halls, one jewel: Treasure awaits!{Juniperstar&Toon

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/15/2008 11:53 PM

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

The five of them, all alone in the temple, waiting, watching along with watching and waiting.  Igasa was up looking for a shard of the Moon.  While Jet, Kite, and Merth sharpened the swords and blades, Lynn played her ocorina.  "when will we meet these three," asked Jet.  "I'll bet one of them is completely annoying," said Kite.  "Like that one time with Mistral?" asked Lynn, she stopped playing and listened.  Igasa looked down and jumped off of the tower board and landed on her feet.  "Just because these are new folks doesn't mean you know them!  Like sasayite said: 'Look before you leap, and don't choose who people should be.'  That's hat she said."  "True, Igasa.  But you're looking for the crystal, a dnwe're looking for it as well.  It doesn't mean that they won't help us.  There's five of us and three of them.  Better to be evenly split even and get more clues," said Marth.

{Lynn: 43, Marth: 33, Kite: 21, Jet: 1, Igasa: 6}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/16/2008 11:14 AM

ImageImageImage
Colorflow, Firewind, and Aquaheart

Padding along a worn trial Colorflow at the lead, the trio looked at a map blankly. "Do we go left, right then diagonal to the Temple or what?" Colorflow asked impatiantly. "Keep your top on Colorflow, we go stright and we should get to the temple just fine!" Aquaheart murmurred. Firewind just shook his head. Why did I have to get stuck with them... Aquaheart sniffed the ground cautiously. "Wait guys, I think other people have been here!" "Oh really! I had no idea smart one!" Colorflow snorted. She glared at him, "No like I mean there is a fresh scent, of 5 Kuhnas!" She said again. Firewind just keept walking, "Lets go guys. We were supposed to meet 5 other Kuhnas here, remeber." Firewind looked at Aquaheart then Colorflow and turned back around. Both of them didn't say a word. Thrusting his way through a bush he looked up at the large temple. "Ha, told you so!" Aquaheart hissed under her breath to Colorflow. "Shh!" He whispered back. Firewind padded on slowly but then he saw the five. Almost jumping back, Firewind tried to examen them quickly. A few with swords! He shivered. They all looked curious over something but what? He steadied his breathing and greeted them,
"Hello, I am Firewind. This is Aquaheart and Colorflow." He said, gesturing over to his friends. "Are you the five we were supposed to meet?" Colorflow butted in. Firewind and Aquaheart both glared at him.

(26) {37} [26]
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/16/2008 7:24 PM

Marth, Kite, and Igasa looked at the three kuhnas.  Igasa jumped into the air and landed in front of them in her human form.  "Who dares to speak!?"  "Igasa...  Remember.  They're the ones," said Lynn with some of her hair covering one of her eyes.  Igasa hissed and backflipped to where Marth, Jet, and Kite were.  Her staff reverting into a hair pin.  Marth was in his anthro form, and so was Kite, Lynn and Jet.  Igasa was the only one in human form.  
"Fogive Igasa.  She's not the one to trust," said Lynn.  Marth kept on cleaning his blade, but Kite was done cleaning his twin blades, and Jet was done polishing his kunai knives, and stuck them in his small pocket.  "I'm Lynn."  Lynn was wearing a purple lolita dress and her white hair in curly pigtails.  "I'm Kite."  Kite's hair was teal and he was wearing a blue hat and pants, but no shirt.  "I'm Jet."  Jet was wearing all green, even green chained pants, with misty green spiky hair.  "...Marth."  Marth was wearing a white cape and royal clothes, and a gold headband in his bright blue hair.  "Igasa's the name, and you better back off of me."  Igasa was wearing a black hooded robe with red slits on them, her hair was bloody red.

"So what are your names?" asked Marth, still polishing his long sword.  Until he cut the rag and his hand.  "Ow!"  Blue blood was spewing down his entire hand and onto the floor.  Lynn looked at Marth and pulled out a white cloth and tired it around Marth's cutted hand.  Jet moved away from Marth and Lynn.  Kite glistened at Aquaheart and stood up.  He pulled out a light blue blouse and put it on.

{44/34/22/2/7}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/16/2008 8:19 PM

Firewind, Aquaheart and Colorflow stood baffled by all the people. "So ya, Lynn, Kite, Jet, Marth and Igasa." Aquaheart pointed to all of them as she said their names. "I think I can remeber that!" She stated proudly. Colorflow sat down with his back against the wall. Glaring at all of them. "Get up..." Firewind shook his head. He then put out his hand for Colorflow to grab on. He grabbed it and fell taking Firewind down with him. They both laid sprawled out on the surface of the ground. Pushing on Firewind Colorflow got up and brushed his shirt off. "That's a move I like to call, 'Immidiet Klutz'!" Aquaheart just looked at the ground in imberessment. "Will you too stop messing around!" She wispered as Firewind got up.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/16/2008 8:32 PM

Lynn kept on bandaging Marth's wound, But Jet and Igasa laughed at the two klutz.  Kite blushed a little making him turn pink if he was in quad form.  "Um...  You're..."  He jibbered alot in front of Aquaheart.  Lynn looked at Kte and she stood up and stepped on Kite's foot.  "OW!  What the hell was that for?" Kite asked.  "Jibberer," said Lynn.  Marth stood up and he looked at the two klutz as well.  "They must be a handfull for you Aquaheart."

{45/35/23/3/8}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/16/2008 9:14 PM

"You don't know the half of it." She sighed. Looking at Kite and then back to Lynn she just smiled sweetly. "Hey we herd that!" Colorflow and Firewind yelled in unison. Aquaheart whipped her head around, "Herd what?" She said in mock-kindliness. They baffled out words in no certian order. She just turned around and asked, "So what are you guys up to today?" She was joined by Firewind who tried to look casual. Colorflow just stayed in a corner.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/17/2008 2:18 PM

"We're looking for a piece of the Jewel moon," said Igasa.  "Or a Soul Saphire," said Lynn.  "but it's those two only things.  there's four hallways, with one or two right directions.  Which is why Toon asked Juniper, aka, your master, into helping us out," said Marth.  Kite was still silent, but Jet looked at Kite confused and disturbed a little.  
{46/36/24/4/9}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/18/2008 11:40 AM

"A jewel..." Colorflow repeated, Aquaheart looked at him. His eyes were fixed on something unseen. "Cool! So were do we start out?" Firewind asked, ignoring them. Aquaheart looked at Jet, he seemed disterbed. Colorflow shook his head and asked, "Why is it called a Soul Saphire?" He  looked at the ground again.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/25/2008 2:28 PM

All five of them Gasped at the Question.  "A soul Saphire is the ultimate wishing gift gem.  When all seven are aligned together, a wish will be granted to whoever has all seven of them, and we have three right now," said Lynn.  Kite blushed and he coughed, "Uh.  Let's split up into four groups of two, kay?  I'll go with Aquaheart."  "I'll go wth Lynn," said Merth.  "Dibs on Colorflow," said Jet.  "Leaving me with Firewind," said Igasa.  "Is everyone allright with that?" asked Lynn.  Kite, Jet, and Igasa nodded their heads in agreement.
{47/37/25/5/10}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/25/2008 7:07 PM

"A wish!" Aquaheart gasped. I wish I was as far away from them! She laughed to herself. At the same time Colorflow thought, I wish I had a friend...Then they all nodded as well in agreement to their groups. Firewind glanced around seeing the blank expressions on both Aquaheart and Colorflow he thought of his wish, To be a father! He laughed at his simplicty of his dream. Aquaheart stared at him as though he had done somthing wrong. "You don't belive them do you?" She stared at him with concern. Firewind looked surprised, "NO, I was laughing at somthing else!" He looked around for somthing to coment but he replied to himself, "I was thinking about when I triped down the stairs this morning." He looked deep in thought, so Aquaheart dropped it. "Lets go!" Colorflow sounded mildly impatiant. He was so excited to find a special gem!

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/26/2008 6:27 PM

Marth and Lynn went to the South-East Hall, Igasa grabbed Firewind's hand and both her and Firewing went to the North-West Hall.  Jet stayed next to Colorflow, "Which hall should we go, Colorflow?  The South-West, or the North-East Hall?  Because I have a coin to flip."  Kite just sighed and thought of a wish if he had the Seven Saphires.   I just wish for a special someone to fall in love with me, he thought and looked at AquaHeart with a said expression on his face, like depression.  "I really miss Doll, Jet," he said.  "I know you do, but All I want is a Gay dude that'll just lick me on the neck," said Jet.  Kite shivvered of that Picture.
{48/38/26/6/11}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/01/2008 1:10 PM

Colorflow stared at Jet for a moment, then shook his head. He replied, "Sure flip the coin to see where we go" Aquaheart was thinking more deeply about there previous conversation. "Who's Doll?" She asked hoping not to offend Kite. Colorflow rolled his eyes and waited for Jet to toss the coin.

Meanwhile Firewind was walking through the North-West Hall with Igasa. It was dimly lit but still clear to see ahead of him. Shuddering he asked, "Can you tell me more about the Seven Saphires?" It would be cool to have his wish granted. He thought about Aquaheart and Colorflow and hoped they had any luck yet.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/01/2008 1:32 PM

"Okay.  heads NorthEast, tails, the other direction," said Jet.  He flipped the coin and it rolled away from them.  Jet raced to the North-East hall to catch the run away coin.  "C'mere you little bugger," he said while still chasing the coin.  Kite looked at Aquaheart in scared look.  "Doll...  Was my sister," he said.

Igasa looked at Firewind and stopped walking.  "Allright.  i'll tell you th legend, sit on the statue's base and hear me out," said Igasa as she placed her staff down and sat in the middle of the air.  

Meanwhile:  Lynn and Marth were in the Halls of the lost having tea.  "Ever wonder what the others are doing?" asked Marth.  "I don't know.  Muffin, brother," askked Lynn still sipping tea.  Marth took a muffin and bit into it.  

{49/39/27/7/12}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/01/2008 2:00 PM

Colorflow waited for Jet to come back with the coin. He mummbled, "Butterfingers." To himself and kept waiting. He began to take interest in Aquaheart talking with Kite. "Your sister? What happened!" Aquaheart looked concerened and Colorflow turned away.

"Ok so..." He stopped and looked at Igasa floating in the air. Shaking his head he looked down at the ground to keep his eyes from staring at her. He thought he herd somthing down the way they came and he tried to listen.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/01/2008 3:08 PM

Jet kept on chasing and caught the coin.  He looked and saw that he was fifty feet away from Colorflow and looked shocked with a crazy face.  He looked up.  "Okay!  Let's go North-East!  It was on heads anyways," Jet yelled.  Kite fell silent.  He sat down.  "Doll died froma  magic blast...  She went dead like a un working doll.  She was laying there, besides my mother's toumb stone."  Kite started to cover his eyes in his arms and knees.

Igasa looked at the confused Firewind.  "Something the matter with me?  We're going to take ten, and i'll tell you about the Seven Soul Saphires, or not?" asked Igasa, still levitating with her legs crossed.  Marth heard Igasa, and Lynn looked at Marth.  "Something wrong?" she asked.  "It's nothing," said Marth.
{50/40/28/8/13}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items