If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/01/2008 11:27 PM

Colorflow looked at Kite and shrugged, he hated people who got too emotional. "Coming Jet, I wanted to go North- East anyway!" He yelled leaping from the spot he was sitting in. "See ya Aquaheart, call me if you need me." He stared at Kite, then took off towards the hall. Aquaheart glared at Colorflow then looked concerned again, "I'm so sorry." She said sympatheticly. She looked down at the floor wondering if she should comfort him or not.

Firewind shook his head rapidly, "No, no, no! Nothings wrong with you! I'm just a curious fellow and I couldn't help but wonder..." He made a funny motion with his finger. He sighed, "Never mind...Besides I want to here more about the Seven Soul Saphires!" He insisted. Sitting down he waited eagerly for the story.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/02/2008 1:23 AM

Jet ran and jumped over a booby trap of spikes.  "Watch your step.  Traps are non see able."  Kite looked up a little and he was crying.  "It's alright...  You just look so much like her.  I just keep having visions about her.  It's so hard to forget."

Igasa smiled.  "Okay!  Twelve thousand years ago, seven princesses with magical powers of Fire, water, wind, dark, light, earth, and the dead.  One day the evil King tried to steal the princesses souls, but their souls turned into Saphires the size of a Kuni, and spread all around places.  Some in the Heavens, others, like the Volcano, are arder for people to reach.  Now once all seven are collected for a special someone, one wish will be granted to that person, and that person can wish for anything.  For someone, or for themself.  So.  Thar's pretty much it," said Igasa, "And we've got 2 minutes to spare."  Igasa looked at Firewind.  "Got a lifemate?"

Marth and Lynn kept on walking through the place.  And they missed and discovered every path know to Baal.

{51/41/29/9/14}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 1:37 AM

Colorflows eyes widened with fear. "Ok..." He said shakily, taking a small step forward.

Aquaheart felt like her heart just shattered. She felt so much pity for him...it hurt. "Please, don't cry anymore..." She pused, thinking hard. "Oh maybe we should go look for the Saphire! That'll take your mind off of Doll!" She said half-cheerfully. Sighing she looked back at the ground.

Firewind listened to the story about the princesses. Feeling more confident that the story was true, he got a little gittery. Staring at Igasa he totally blanked out. "What?" He said with a sincerly confused look on his face. Shaking his head he took off his small pack and opened a bottle of water. Feeling the icy goodness flow down his throat he licked his lips. "Good stuff!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/02/2008 6:02 PM

"Naw!  Just kidding, but there's a way away from the traps," said Jet.  He pointed to the long rail.  "Wanna gat up there?" he asked.  "C'mon, big chicken!  Eh?"  Jet heard rumbling and a giant spiked ball rolled towards them.  Jet grabbed Colorflow and they went onto the pole.  "It's either this thing or get killed by spikes," he said to colorflow.

Kite stopped crying and remembered that they had to still find the Saphire.  He nodded and stood up, still with no shirt on he saw the spiked ball and kicked it towards the South-East hall.  "Let's go," he said.  Then a flash came from his pocket.

Igasa looked at Firewind with confusion.  "You okay, Fire?"  she poked his forehead, and heard a giant spider coming their way.  She frozed up at the sight of the spider.  Marty and Lynn on the other hand saw two ways to go.  "Which way?  Strait or right?" asked Lynn.  Marth thought and both of their ears pointed to the noise of the spiked ball coming to the right.  They ran throught the strait hall and screamed for help.  Jet heard screaming from somewhere and looked confused.  "Did you say something?"
{52/42/29/10/15}{{This'll be intersting}]
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/02/2008 9:18 PM

Colorflow puffed out his chest ready to say a smart comment, but Jet had pulled him up the pole. Colorflow had to admit Jet was right, he didn't want to die today... "I thought you were kidding?" He said crossly. He quickly changed his mood, "Are there any other booby traps you should inform me about?" Waiting for an answer he heard the screaming as well, "I think it might be one of the other groups!" Colorflow said quickly.

Aquaheart had to admit he was kind of cute. She tried not to giggle like a stupid girl would. Pausing for a moment she looked at Kite's pocket. "What in the world that?" She asked. Aquaheart also had to admit these people where kind of weird too.

Firewind's eyes were glazed with fear. The gigantic spider was steadily coming down the hall. It's beady eyes glared at them. He wispered to Igasa, "I hate spiders..." Then leapt up off the ground and started to back away slowly. "What do we do?" Firewind wispered again to Igasa. Shivering he picked up his pace to a steady backwards walking motion.

((I love it when people make their posts interesting! ^_^))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/02/2008 9:49 PM

((Yeah!  I had this crazy idea now!))

Kite looked in his pocket and pulled out a Soul Saphire.  "How'd this get in here?  Oh well.  Maybe it'll show us the way."  Kite looked at Aquaheart and then a spiked bullet coming their way.  "Look out," he said and pushed Aquaheart and himself onto the floor with a thud, and striat there, Kite was lipped locked on Aquaheart.  He looked in her eyes and didn't get off of her.

Igasa made her staff into a sword and flunged it at the spider.  She sliced the head off and cutted the body in half.  "Will that work?  Oh!  Times up!  Let's move," she said and grabbed Firewind's shirt and dragged him along.

Marth and Lynn ran and both grabbed onto a vine and were up on the pole.  "That was close," saiud Marth and they saw Jet and Colorflow.  
"Not that I can think of!  Hm?  Hey!  I can see everything up here!  Igasa killing a spider, Marth and Lynn next to us, and Kite lipped locked on Aquaheart!!!"  Jet, Lynn and Marth saw Kite on Aquaheart and looked shocked.
{53/43/30/11/16}{{Shocker, isn't it?  IO just wanted it to be funny or Colorflow.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/03/2008 12:28 AM

Aqauheart didn't want to move. She was sure shooked though. She wanted the moment to last.

Firewind felt like he was going to faint, "Where did that come from? The..you..oh nevermind," He felt her drag him across the floor. Looking up he saw a figure way across the temple. Firewind waved his hand, hoping to bring attention to himself.

Colorflow saw Lynn and Marth climb up the pole. "Hey guys..." He said in a slightly sarcastic voice. He listened to Jet's feed back, "Hehe, Firewind hates spiders!" He laughed, "Oh no duh that Lynn and Marth are next to us! Now I feel completly in the loop with all the happenings!" He commented. "WHAT!" Colorflow screamed, "Move! I want to see!" He climbed up higher on the pole. Jet was right! Aquaheart was kissing that, that, FREAK! He started to growl, "MOVE IT!" He yelled at Marth and Lynn. Sliding his way down the pole, he felt an arrow hit him square in the back. He fell with a thud on the floor and squealed in pain, "Owowowow..." He struggled to turn around to get the arrow. Shrugging slighty, he ran forward like he was charging into a wall. Breaking his way through the door, Aquaheart and Kite were STILL laying on the ground. Aquaheart gasped and pushed Kite off. "Colorflow it's not what you think!" She said quickly.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/04/2008 11:13 PM

Kite as shoved off and he landed on his back that now cutted open, making blood slowly going out.  He screamed in pain.  Kite lifted up and looked at Colorflow.  Marth and Lynn went to one of the boys and healed their wound.  Marth pulled out the arrow and quickly healed Colorflow.  Igasa heard cry of pain and pulled Firewind in the wrong Direction.  "We're going this way!  Kite must've founded it," she said.  When Igasa bursted through the door still holding Firewind's wrist, she saw a fight was about to start.  "what's your problem, Colorflow?  It was just a kiss.  And I should say a romantic one by the way," he said looking at Aquaheart.  Marth and Lynn looked at Kite in a uh-oh look.  
Jt was still on the pole and he saw something shiny up ahead where he was.  He slided on the pole and ran through the traps.  "Wow...  A Soul Saphire!  Found it!"  He took it and went to show the others.  

{54/44/31/12/17}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/05/2008 12:25 PM

Colorflow glared at him, "Oh excuse me! So it's a crime to be an older brother now is it?" He said evily. Starting to walk around in a circular motion Colorflow added to his rant, "And further more, I bet my sister was forced into that kiss! You stupid, no good," He stopped there. Hearing a yelling from the hall that he had just come from he turned around. His eyes flameing with fury. "What do you want JET!" He said through gritted teeth. Firewind and Aquaheart were standing in a corner, amazed at how angry Colorflow had become. Aquaheart stopped cowering in the corner and began to speak, "It wasn't Kite's fault, I let him kiss me." She difiantly said. Looking into Colorflow's deep green eyes, she put up a hand. Looking at Kite and then back to Colorflow she lightly slapped both of them on their cheeks. She smiled and turned to give one to Firewind but Jet sped into the room. He held in his hand a large gem. Her eyes glittered, Firewind sighed with releilef and Colorflow rubbed his cheek in a painful looking way. "Oh your such a baby!" Aquaheart commented. "Look Jet found the Saphire!" Firewind said estaticly.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/08/2008 5:49 PM

Kite looked at Aqua and hewas in shock.  Marth, Lynn, Igasa, and Juet looked shocked.  "Only one person slapped Kite before," said Lynn.  "And that was Doll," said Kite.  "But at least I got the-YOW!"  Jet dropped the saphire and Igasa picked it up.  "Dope.  Only girls can touch it without getting a sting from the Saphire."  Lynn and Marth knew that, but Jet didn't know about that.  "And besides...  That kiss was an accident, and, well...  the Truth is that I'm in love with her," said Kite and stood up to hold onto Aquaheart's hand.  Jet was surprised as the others.  "Whoa...  Didn' see that comin'.  Hey!  You told me that you were gay!"  "Lied.  I only wanted to make you trust me, Jet.  So you want your Babylonchain back?" asked Kite and pulled out a chain necklace.  

{55/45/32/13/18}  {{Shocker, Isn't it!?  He confessed to everyone!))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/09/2008 12:28 PM

Giggling when Jet got stung, Aquaheart looked back down at the ground. She blushed when Kite held her hand. She had never really felt love before. Wispering, "I'm sorry I slapped you...It was, kind of instinctive." She glared at Colorflow and Firewind. Firewind looked extreamly shocked, turning to Colorflow he said, "This is what you get for trying to protect our baby sister!" He wispered, Colorflow rolled his eyes and made a gagging noise. Colorflow snickered when Kite pulled out a chain. He wispered to Firewind, "What a sissy, he likes chains?" Firewind couldn't help but snicker along with him. Aqauheart turned around and wispered back, "Shush! You two better shut your mouths or your going to here about it when we get home!" She said the last few words with rage in her eyes.

((Real shocker! :D Kite is an awesome character!))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/10/2008 2:10 PM

Jet took the chained necklace and grunted.  Igasa placed the Saphire on jet's neck and it burned him again.  "Yeeeoooww," yelled Jet and he landed on his rear and scratched the burn.  Marth and Lynn laughed after that.  "Good one Igasa," said Marth.  Lynn nodded in agreement and both were still laughing.  "It's alright.  As long as Jet doesn't get jealous," Kite teesing Jet.  "HEY,"  yelled Jet.
{56/46/33/14/19}

{{Yeah.  I know.  He was getting lonley.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/11/2008 8:31 PM

Firewind laughed at Jet, Colorflow rolled his eyes and wispered, "This is boring," into his ear. Aqauheart giggled and nodded along with Marth and Lynn. Colorflow started to growl when Kite spoke. "Geez, Kite and Jet are so wierd," He made another snotty comment. "Just because your jealous of Aquaheart having a relationship with Kite doesn't mean..." He trailed off, pointing his finger at Colorflow in an attempt to threaten him. Aquaheart sighed when they started to fight again. Why can't I have a normal life! She said to herself groaning.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/14/2008 10:36 PM

Kite looked and whispered into Aquaheart's ear: "Don't worry.  Most of my friends are either crazy or gay, but for Jet...  Well, the truth is he's Piesexual.  and by that I mean he loves pie."  Marth cracked up again and he passed it onto Lynn, who passed it to Igasa, and then Igasa passed it to Firewind.  Jet looked at Kite weird.  "What'd you say to them?" he asked.  "none of your buisness," said Kite.  He laughed and held Aquaheart close.  
{57/47/34/15/20}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/14/2008 11:53 PM

Aquaheart fell on the floor laughing, and Firewind looked at her strangly but when Igasa passed on the news, he found it hard to breath he was laughing so hard! Colorflow rolled his eyes, "Tell me!" Firewind controled himself then told Colorflow. Listening intetly Colorflow gave him a weird look, "That's not funny!" Firewind stared laughing again. Aquaheart giggled and stood up next to Kite. "Ah...That was a good laugh, your so funny!" She said blushing a little. Firewind smiled and wipered, "Maybe she's piesexual too!" Colorflow gave him a look then he actually snickered.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate