If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/15/2008 12:31 AM

{{We should definatly make Kite nd Aqua as lifemates.}}

Marth and Lynn were on the floor still laughing, And Igasa landed with a thud and was on her side, not breathing from he laughing.  Kite pulled up Aquaheart and looked at Firewind.  "She's not Piesexual.  Only Jet is," said Kite.  Jet looked shocked as he now knew that Kite played Telephone with all of them.  Marth stopped laughing and told everyone, "Yeah...  And I got the whole entire thing on this recorder!"  He pulled out a recorder and he laughed again.

{58/48/35/16/21}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/16/2008 2:11 AM

((Ya! She dosn't have one, but I would like to breed her a few times before she settles down.))

Firewind shrugged at Kite's comment, "Okie dokie, that's your choice." Colorflow snickered beside him. Aquaheart blushed, "Ya Kite's right!" She turned back around to face the group. When no one was looking, she turned back around and gave them a nasty glare. Firewind looked down at his feet, but Colorflow stuck his tounge out. Aquaheart turned back around and stared laughing again. Colorflow said, "Nice, that should be posted everywhere on the internet!"
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 11/16/2008 10:31 PM

Marth heard 'Nice, that should be posted everywhere on the internet!'  And he started to look at Color.  "did that!  I sent it to everyone on Myspace.com," he said and Jet jumped onto Marth and both of them fought.  "Knock it off you two!  Oh look!  A Boy," said Lynn and Jet looked and Lynn gave him a right anchor, which made him knocked out and on the floor.  "to make sure he doesn't remember this," Igasa pulled Jet up, still unconsious, and jugged down his throat a 2 litter bottle of Rum.  "Where'd you get that, Igasa?" asked Kite.  "I stole it from Thunde's stach of Rum.  Her safe combo was way to easy," said Igasa.  Jet recovered and looked at Igasa.  "Wha?  Where?  Oh hello big boy!  Want to make out?"  He then was let go from Igasa's grip and he curled up in a ball of fluff.  He turned back into his Quad form.  Marth pokked Jet and smiled.  "Soft pillow."  He then layed on Jet.

{59/49/36/17/22}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 11/19/2008 10:58 PM

Colorflow laughed, "Awesome!" Firewind saw Lynn wack Jet and he froze with horror. "Wow! Nice call...I guess..." Aquaheart laughed, "Hmm, Thunde huh...Who's she?" She inquired. Colorflow started chuckling, "So that's what Jet's like when he's drunk! Do all of you do that?" Firewind poked Jet as well, "Man! That's one soft coat..." He looked down at Marth making himself comfertable. "So, where are you guys of to next...I mean like to find another Saphire? Or maybe somwhere else?" None of them where listening. Aquaheart sat down and looked at her shoes. Muttering to herself, "Did these just break?" Colorflow was staring at a dragonfly that landed on his knee.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Re: Four halls, one jewel: Treasure awaits!{Juniperstar&Toon

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/05/2009 6:55 PM

Igasa looked at them and laughed.  "Thunde is the Queen of the pirates.  She was one ever sience she was born.  But most of the time, all she does is drink Rum."   Lynn looked at the  empty bottle of rum and giggled a little.  "Well.  We just don't know yet," said Marth as jet looked at Marth and got up, making him fall on the floor with a thud.  "I heard that there was a Saphire in Nori volcano.  And I  think maybe someone was going to meet us there?" said Kite sitting right next to Aquaheart.
{60/50/37/18/23}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items