If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Our last training

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/21/2008 10:32 PM

Dusk
Shade
Ember

http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=113724#113724
Fire King

"Boss what are you doing here? Did you send us that note?" Ember was surprised to see him so far from the volcano. "Yes, Ember It's time you train for the arena. You biggest challenge yet, This place Is perfect for opening a rift to my home, My dimension." He said He snapped his finger opening a rift It sucked them all into it. for their last challenge, Only The fire king knew.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/21/2008 11:01 PM

"Inferno

"Is this for real? Or a fake? Well If it got here, It must be a creation, Shade?"
Ember asked "Yes, Its a model X-3-pyro, A machine, but not one to play with, It was created as a Protector of the core of this place, It's system is in check, No bugs, errors, or anything, Its actually still under his control, He must want you to test your skills on it, remember, This thing has a mind, Its no training dummy, Its weak point is..... nowhere? well that's why Its creator is the boss" Shade said

"Ember, You must beat me, scanning Ember... Profile found, Ember, Bird type beast, Power over flames and attack from the air are deadly. Threat level.... Unknown, engage ally in combat, direct orders from K.O.F., Hold nothing back, system. set Battle begin! " It said in a mechanical voice chain Guns coming out of its arms Missile pods out of its shoulders, and energy cannons out of the palm of its hands Its tail had a Huge laser Gatling gun

"This is ours?" Dusk yelled out "Yes, it seems The King of Fire has a  lot of faith in our birdy pal," Shade said "Well les get some nachos and soda!" Dusk said "where will we get that?" Shade asked "would you like some nachos and soda?" Asked a sentry drone Dusk gave Shade a grin
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/22/2008 6:07 PM

"Um I have to fight you?" Ember asked
"Correct." It responded
"Ok" Ember said takeing a deep breath Hoping it wont be too hard. It would be Just like a tournament battle, "Training exercise commence, All systems online! Prepare for battle!" It said  

Ember took off into the air, With sharp movement It lost track of Ember, it took off after its target, Ember appeared in front of it Pecking it's face, with no avail, Its Armour is too strong, Ember needed to find a weak point, some where, It pointed its tail at Ember and fired Ember flew out of the way It seemed like It was imposable, But ember saw A odd rusty spot on its back "Ember!" Shade yelled "Yeah?" She asked "Thats its only weak point!" He said  

"Wow you think she dosent know that?" Dusk said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/25/2008 6:38 PM

" Gatling tail Locked on! Rokets Locked on! Arm guns locked on! Omega Blaster Locked on! Full burst online!  Ammo check. All Systems Go!"
It landed Its armor opened up Two large cannon came out, It opened its mouth, Held up its arms, and its tail fit nicely between the two cannons, The missile launcher was aimed at Ember! Then they fired! Nothing was seen in the smoke.

"Ember!" shade yelled
".....Its not over." Dusk said said confidently

"Chances of survival are close to 0%"
A ear shattering scream was herd, Out of the smoke was Ember Fethers ALL puffed out It's eyes filled with rage, Ember rammed the robot
Dose Not compute! System failing! Offline......"
It went offline But ember did not stop and turned on Dusk and Shade!
"Boss! Emergency!" Dusk yelled "I saw...Ember what are you doing!?" He asked Ember Just screeched "It's no use," He said "And you say I throw bad temper tantrums! " Dusk said

Ember snapped at him but he dodged it  to everyone's surprise. Ember Charged at him From the air, He jumped onto Embers back "You should stop!" He said but  the bird knocked him off then pecked him in mid air.
"I Wish I could give him my wings right now!" Dusk said as he fell
"It appears I'm Just a small human, But that's as wrong as you can get," He said making A rift below him "Daaa! where did he go?" Dusk yelled

"Up here! Now Ember I'm not going to hurt you," He said landing on the bird
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/25/2008 7:18 PM

"Get A Grip!" He said But the bird raged on "Ember why?" It screeched
"Sir Im getting Info on my laptop! Ember had Her instincts awakened! The only way to stop her Is A good hit to to the head! That will Knock some sense Into her!" Shade said
"Hey, whats the scanner say about her power level?" Dusk asked
"What their is no 'power level'!" Shade said
"You never get any internet references!" Dusk said
"This is not right but ok!" He said and Hit ember on the head lightly
"No I mean hard!" Shade said
"I..I cant." He said Ember knocked him off and grabbed him with her claw
"I give up. I cant hurt you guys" he said
"But they can hurt you!" Dusk said
"Is this it  for him? some boss, He cant even stand up to his own bird, dangling in the claws of death, Pathetic. I never liked him anyway, Hu? an E-mail from Lance? Try getting Ember to care! You are an Idiot! Its my job to be the guy who tells them what their enemy's info is! nOOb!" shade read

"Ember just stop! please!" He said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/26/2008 3:01 PM

He tried to hit ember on the head, He held nothing back and it was back to normal "Oww my head" Ember said "Look up!" Dusk yelled
"I was controlling it, now you will listen to me or ill do it again," an dark shadow cast on the arena
"No" He said "Dusk!" He called
"Wohoo! double battle! Ok Kero!" Dusk said
"How do you know my name?" Kero asked
"Boss I know a lot! not lest kill this thing!" Dusk said
A large shadow snake rose up!
"Thats Se'krah One of the dimension Demons, A group of dark creatures mutated by an unknown cause, This one plays mind tricks but is not to good compared to the others in combat, so it often posses one to gain skill!" Shade said

"Lets do this Dusk! Shade get Ember to shelter!"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 11/27/2008 5:49 PM

Dusk Flew around randomly hitting the foe "Haha you cant hit me at this speed, but I'm not the one you need to worry about!" Dusk teased
Kero held up A Huge Fireball "Salamander Strike!" With that it split into flaming snakes "Phoenix Strike!" they fused into a fire bird which struck The demon

"Thats it? A light show and a moth hitting me?" It asked

"No, Now I'll show you this new move I made up! It can only be used in this dimension!" Dusk said He charged up a ball of light between all his legs and It Had many colors, It was weird but that's Dusk, full of surprises
"Twilight Beam!" He said it Which Did nothing but make the area sparkle ".....Ok how about I just ram you at mach speed?" He just rammed him

"Hiss that actually hurt, Im not staying here This is lame" It said leaving

"Its Best we leave too," Kero said
(All done)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate