If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Re: .:~I Couldn't Hate You if You Tried~:.

Postby MythicDusk » 12/18/2008 2:31 PM

Paranoia looked over to him and frowned slightly, sinking into the chair, a furrow appearing on her brow and a pout toying with her lips. She hated it when other people were right. Her eyes stared at the flames, not saying anything more, watching the flames crackle and chew.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/18/2008 5:46 PM

Seio didn't like the fact that he heard nothing back from her, and when he turned and caught sight of the frown, it felt like his heart sank a bit. Did he.... say something wrong? Without her saying anything, there was no way that he could know that she just didn't like that he was right. "Ah... Miss Paranoia.... Did I say something to upset you?" He felt as though maybe he had hit on the past or something, so he felt really bad about it. In his mind he was cursing himself over and over.
{15}
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/18/2008 5:58 PM

Paranoia said nothing and simply continued to slough. "Nuffin." She said in a slightly childish tone. Her arms were folded tightly across her chest. She needed a hug. Eventually, che slougched too much and slid off the chair. She yelped slightly as her head made contact with the floor, leaping up and in some strange way, landing in Seio's lap, her arms linked around his neck, glaring at the floor as if it just bit her.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/19/2008 12:18 PM

Every second that she wouldn't speak, every second that she seemed displeased, Seio felt like his heart was tearing. It wasn't particularly because he felt anything for her, but because he didn't like to see anyone at all displeased. He was on this world to help, not to take away from the happiness of others. Well, he felt like that was one of the reasons he was here. Eriot had never made things perfectly clear, so he had to just go with what he felt within his heart.

Things seemed to... change rather quickly. One moment he was about to pester her even more about having possibly upset her, and the next he found that he had a girl sitting in his lap with her arms around his neck. His face was soon as red as the streaks running through her hair. Once again, it wasn't feelings for her in particular. It was just that he had a girl... in his lap... What would anyone expect him to do.

"A-Are you alright?" His voice was quite shaky, unsure as to if he should put a hand on her shoulder for support or what. Quite the odd situation for someone that wasn't used to being so close to anyone.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/19/2008 12:39 PM

Paranoia looked over to him, she looked thoughtful for a second, then smirked. "Hey, Seio, you ever been kissed?" Her smirk grew wider as she gently blaced a hand on his neck. "If not, its your lucky day." she then leant in, and pressed her lips to his.

The kiss was one of a very, very....expirienced woman. When she pulled back, she let her legs dangle over the arm of the chair, leaning away from him, smirking and watching him, still seated on his lap.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/19/2008 5:26 PM

Kissed before? By Eriot no! He had never kissed a girl nor boy. Why did she think his reaction had been so vivid? Feeling her hand on his neck, the human form Shinzo flinched, but had no way of pulling away from her since he was in the chair. "I'v-" his words never were finished, as that was when her lips found his, quickly shutting off whatever he was about to tell her.

It was impossible for his face to be anymore red by the time Paranoia pulled away to lounge in his lap. No words were able to be formed as he sat there in pure shock, eyes not even bothering to blink. Oh Eriot.... how was he going to be able to explain this to his creator?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/20/2008 12:43 PM

Paranoia smirked, ran her thumb over his bottom lip, slipped off his lap and placed her hat on her head. "Well, darlin' I'm a bit tired, so I'll go get a nap, you just ponder over that." She winked with a smirk, closed her eyes, let out a ear-splitting yowl as her form changed into one of a canine. She then curled up infront of the fire, her eyes closing as she quickly fell asleep.

That was a productive day.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/20/2008 1:56 PM

Eriot grumbled and griped as he was forced into full mortal form by the god whose temple he was entering. If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was other deities being pushy. ALL he wanted to do was check on his creation. But nooooo - he had to fill out the proper forms, file them, and attempt to get into some mortal form that wasn't going to frighten the other temple-goers. As if he mean to! Whatever. Rules were rules. He understood THAT one better than a great deal of people.
As he appeared on one of the pillars, he reflected on the wisdom of the other god for setting him in such a high place. Then again, he reflected on the IRONY of the situation, laughed, and started climbing down. When he finally reached the floor, he looked around immediately for his creation, and found him - rather flustered - with the head of a rather attractive female Lucain in his lap. Another chuckle.

"Gotten yourself into quite a scrape, haven't you Seio? ... I'm not here to punish you, so don't give me that look, alright? Seriously. I'm only here to make things easier for you - grant you some new powers and generally check up on things."

He reached out to ruffle his creation's hair, and smiled.

"We miss you up there. But you're doing a good job here."

He looked at himself in the polished floors, and sighed. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a glow he somehow could NOT escape. Well, so much for hiding the fact that he was a god. And it didn't help that the god in charge here had dressed him all in white and gold. Well, that was an improvement over the last time he had manifested, that was for sure.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/21/2008 3:55 PM

When his crystal eyes fell upon the glowing figure, they widened ever so slightly. E-Eriot?!Why was he here? Did he do something wrong? Was the God mad at him for not having been able to save that child? Millions of things that he could've done wrong kept filtering through his head. Well.... that is until he heard the other's words and felt his hand move his hair about.

He seemed to calm down a lot now, almost even forgetting about the woman that had kissed him. "It's been quite a while." A smile had found its way across his face, eyes sparkling. It was easy to tell that he looked upon Eriot with the utmost respect. "You look amazing in even a human body. How have things been?" Were he a canine his tail probably would've been trashing about behind him.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/22/2008 12:48 AM

Eriot slightly rolled his eyes, but laughed good-naturedly when Seio went to pieces over him as was his usual response. He had to get Seio's 'gift' down here to lighten things up for the boy. He'd been doing well, but Eriot could tell that the strain was getting to him. His eyes were a little lack-luster, his voice a little tight, and the tension in the muscles was painful for Eriot to notice. He sat beside the boy, and reached out to touch a few spots on his back and neck, starting to massage.

"Relax." He rubbed the boy's tight muscles to heal and loosen them. "Things are going well, I suppose. I'm not too... 'up' on matters, since I've been meditating a good majority of the time. But I heard that Arrikanez has set his eye on another besides Lord Baal. Which is always good. And the two troublemakers are on the verge of getting Evelonian bodies. Now THAT is scary."

He paused, and shifted, working warmth into the muscles.

"Who is this charming young female?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/24/2008 4:24 AM

The human form Shinzo had infact relaxed quite a bit since when Eriot had first appeared. His muscles weren't so tense, his face wasn't bright red, and he wasn't freaking out just at him being there. It was relax that was much needed. The worry over how Eriot would take his failure at saving the child had been eating away at him day after day.

His thoughts soon were on Arrikanez. He finally had his sights set on another man than Lord Baal? Nice. Very nice. He didn't need that bothersome man, seeing as how he had enough to handle already. The news of the other two though... Well that wasn't one to be too happy about.

Suddenly Seio's thoughts were snapped back to the girl, and a pink tint crept back over his face. "Oh.. Her name's Paranoia." He was trying to remain as calm as he could, the poor guy. "She came here not too long after I did..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/24/2008 1:43 PM

After hearing her name spoken, Paranoia's head snapped up, her hat fell off, she gave off a sleepy snort, she blinked a few times, and once she had synchromnized her blinking, she looked about, stood, stretched, gripped her hat in her maw, sat before Seio, said nothing, placed the hat on his lap, bobbed her head lightly and said simply. "No opposable thumbs."

She then grinned with humor as she invited Seio to place the hat upon her head. She flicked her ears as her emerald orbs gazed directly into Seio's eyes.

After a moment of mock-glaring, her eyes flicked to the male behind him, her brow risen and a faint smirk tugged at her lips. So Seio had a friend. And his friend glowed?
Well, this would be an extremely productive day.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2008 7:37 PM

The god sighed. He hadn't planned on being interrogated while he was here, and so far he hadn't been. But, he also hadn't planned on females being present. It wasn't so much that he disliked them.. he didn't know what to do with them, since there were all of 200 or so females on his planet, out of a population well into the trillions. It was no surprise, then, that he didn't know what to say to the lady, or how to act. He just sort of... hung around behind Seio, and hoped to himself that the woman wouldn't decide to show any interest. He wouldn't know what to mention or what to discuss if it bit him right where it counted.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/28/2008 5:44 PM

Crap. Crap. She was awake once again. No time to try to calm himself again, so he jumped slightly as the hat landed in his lap. Oh.. She just wanted him to place it back on her head. Right. Of course. He could totally do that. Seio quickly scooped it up in his hand and set it back down lightly ontop of the female lucain's skull.

What now....? Oh! Introductions. "Paranoia, this is my creator, Eriot." His eyes traveled from her for a moment to the God that was sort of a 'father' to him. "And Eriot, this is Miss Paranoia. She's here for refuge from the cold too, I believe?" If Eriot was flustered over a woman, that showed just how well Seio had actually taken the kiss. Girls just... weren't common where he had lived back before Eriot decided for him to come down here.
{20}
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/30/2008 5:05 PM

"No need for formalities, my friend." She grinned, obviously in good humor, dispite the bandage on her arm, the throbbing burn beneath it and the fact she had kissed a random fellow she had hardly met.

It was something that happened on a day-to-day basis.

Wait, no it wasn't. You don't meet glowing people on a day-to-day basis....

"I'm Paranoia. Plain and simple. Some people tend to call me Parri, others 'Get-away-from-me.'" She winked as Seio with a cheeky smirk, then returning her gaze to Eriot, her hat tilted at a strange angle.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer