If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Time to Relax (P)

Postby Lunasa » 01/14/2009 9:42 PM

Niaobi sat back. A gentle smile touched her face. Long, shimmering, blue hair trailed down her back. A pale blue shirt hung loosely around her frame. She stretched her jeaned legs out under the desk. Scattered across the desk were pens, paper, and bottles of ink. Her hands were stained with stuff. One deep blue smudged finger traced itself along the edge of a letter before. It was written in beautifully neat, looping handwriting. The Kuhna girl sat up, stretching languidly. Then, she bent to look back at the letter, smiling a little wider. Then she looked at something else. It was a small picture, only a few inches tall. It showed a Common kuhna, a silver locket around his neck. She touched it gently, running her finger over the kuhna's face. The person was obviously very special to the woman. How long has it been, Firewind? She turned back to the letter. She read it again, seeing if there was anything to add.

Dearest Firewind,
How I have missed you. It seems like ages since we have talked. How have you been? Well, I hope. Kirani has grown up, becoming a beautiful young woman. She has already started eyeing several young males that have stopped by. Soon you might be a grandfather. Arden -you know Arden, don't you?- recently came home with two kits, Cecilia and Selig. They are adorable! Now I'm Aunty Niaobi. Cecilia is very much a Daddy's girl, hanging around with him all the time. Selig has taken to Kirani quite well. She's like an older sister to him. I missed having kits around. It makes me remember Kirani's own kithood. How I miss those days. Also, a Lucain, Arye Mirrith, has come to live at the pens with us. She doesn't seem very friendly, at all. I've tried being friendly, but she doesn't seem to notice. Ah, well, only time will tell. Well, that's how life has been for me since our last visit. I hope your life has been as kind.

Hugs, kisses, and my love,
Niaobi

P.S. Could you come visit me? I'm at Nu'san.

She finished scanning the letter. She picked up a envelope, folded the letter, and put it in the envelope. Then, she took some pictures, mostly of Kirani and herself and put them in. She licked the glue on the flap, grimacing at the taste. They should really do something about that. Picking up a pen, she wrote the adresses, and placed a stamp on it. She stood slowly, groaning quietly as her back creaked. Then she walked down and found someplce to post her letter. Hopefully, Firewind would get it soon.

N:36
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Re: Time to Relax (P)

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/16/2009 10:59 PM

Firewind stared up at the sky on top of his cave-like house. If only it was morning, then he could talk to Jour about his troubles. Niaobi hadn't written in awhile, well he shouldn't complain considering he hadn't written either. He stood up and paced, feeling the small pebbles squish out from under his feet. He kicked a few, muttering to himself, "This is stupid, this moping around, it's not healthy." It was a challenge lately for him to act normal. After awhile he just couldn't take it, he was starting to act like Belle. Maybe she could come and help him with his emotions. He began to think again, about her. Thinking always calmed him down. He clutched his locket tightly and let it play. Closing his eyes tighter he focused now is not the time for pain. Standing up he pushed every plan he had for the day aside. He couldn't bare anymore time without her, time was his enemy now. He kept his face straight, and launched off the rock, falling gently to the highest balcony. He opened the window and crawled inside his room. Aquaheart was snoring away in her Kuhna form; she looked care-free, just as he used to be. Time... He thought to himself. Shaking his head he ran out the door and down the craggy path that marked his home for what it was. Firewind was sprinting now, so fast he couldn't even tell where he was. Leaping through the portal he landed stealthily in Terrace Park, his memories wavering back to when he first met Kirani. He smiled slightly but his heart ached more. He ran to the nearest post office, it was time that he met up with her. Firewind pushed the door open and made a small letter, it read,

My Love Niaobi,

Where has the time gone? I've wondered this too often. I miss you too much; we have to meet somewhere sometime. I can't stand to be away from you for very long, it hurts. Nothing happens to me without you, I know that sounds sappy but it's true. We've got a few new Kuhnas that are living with us. Twilightrise is the best, she's pretty awesome. I wish you could meet her. But she's been a real help because we have 5 kits living with us now. Explosivekit, the most rambunctious little devil I've ever seen. Silentkit, he's blind but no one exactly notices. Sourkit, he's quiet and tense most of the time, again not normal. Passionkit, my little stud, she's just as rambucous as Explosivekit but a wild little gril. And Lilykit, although she likes us to call her Lilypetal because it sounds more professional. How has Kirani been? I heard about Arden too, he has kits now right? I haven’t been to the breeding area in awhile, I mostly just have the pleasure of visiting I never actually go there...I go and look at who the parents are and I saw Arden on the list. Okay I guess you can sort of call me a stalker now but I feel a pull to that place and I don't know why. We've got some new Lucain in our house too. Belle and Jour, they are so different and yet exactly the same. Belle is differently complex I'll just leave it at that and Jour well he stays in the sun for like the entire day! Then when night rolls around he has all the lights on and can still sleep. I think that's weird. Anyway I miss you so much and I'm going to look for you. I can't stand being away.

My eternal love and more,

Firewind

Firewind abruptly stopped scrawling across the page. He saw the main desk shuffling with new mail. Cocking his head to the side he went up to the counter, shoving his message in his pocket. "Did you just get a letter for me? I'm Firewind," He rambled out his address and showed his ID. The woman nodded and gave him a letter.  "Niaobi..." He whispered, already running out the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*

After running for the longest while he stopped to take a deep breath. He was almost to Nu'san and Niaobi would be there waiting. He smiled widely, seeing her face just paces away from him. "Niaobi..." He whispered again. He strode forward and hugged her close to him. "I missed you too much." He mumbled softly into her ear.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/16/2009 11:22 PM

Niaobi smiled, looking at the letter before her. Firewind had written her. A small ache grew in her heart. She knew exactly how Firewind felt. She missed him so. But, she smiled at his stalker comment. Well, at least he was keeping up with what was happening where she lived. She glanced again at the painting. Kirani had really captured him, in that. Especially since the Sugardrop had only seen him once, and as a kit. She closed her eyes, tears glistening at the corners. It was taking a toll on her, not seeing her love for so long. Then she leaned forwards and picked up a paintbrush, laying down a deep blue brush stroje, then another...

The sounds of nature surrounded her. She was finally beginning to relax. Then, she pricked her ears. Kuhna hearing had its advantages. A familiar voice had whispered something. A shiver slid down her spine. Could it be? She saw a blur of a man, then was enfolded in the arms of her one, true love. Firewind. I cannot tell you how much I missed you. Tears, tears of joy, glistened in her pale green eyes. Then she did the only natural thing. She wrapped her arms around Firewind, hugging him back. A smile touched her lips and she felt as light as air. Nothing could be wrong now.

N:37
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/17/2009 1:07 PM

Seeing her again was unlike anything on the planet, it was special. Only lovers get this feeling, and never anyone else. All your bad feelings and thoughts fly away, to be revisited after that someone is gone. And every feeling of happiness you could think of, just appeared, even if out of no where. Seeing Niaobi, it brought on waves and waves of emotion so he hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead, brushing a few strands of her aqua colored hair away from her cheeks. "I missed you too...I find that it gets harder for me, everyday." He smiled too at her, and then rested his forehead against hers. "I've not been able to live right, I guess...you just can't not be in my life." He whispered, brushing her cheek softly. He moved it back and forth to his lockets rhythm, it was playing now. Taking his free hand, he picked it up and held it, making it play constantly. "Where did you find this, love? It kept me in pieces when you where away." He smiled sheepishly after admitting how he felt.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate