If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Another place, Another day. (Private. Tsukiya and Silverin)

Postby Tsukiya » 02/22/2009 7:46 PM

In human form.

The monks of the temple swarmed the newcoming woman, offering the starry being greetings and asking if she would like to make an offering. Annoying men, claiming to be devout, then desiring to suck her dry of whatever money she carried on her person. Despicable. These "devout" monks were just vampires for funds. What kind of world let them exist?
With that thought in her mind, she raised her hand like she was going to drop money in the pan. But, naturally, Anastasiya was scarcely a woman that kind. Her raised hand came crashing down against one monk, forcing him to crash against another. Two stepped back while a third ran off. How amusing.
Anastasiya enjoyed toying with humans. They were pathetic beings, wasteful, and useless. They claimed to be righteous, claimed to be fighting for the greater good, but in reality, they fought for their own desires. Foolish men, foolish desires, a foolish race indeed.
Raising one of her bare and bloody feet, she glanced down at the monk that had been crashed into before dropping her foot on his throat, doing her best to crush it. The man gasped for air, reaching to stop her before finally his eyelids fell with his arm.
"Pathetic idiots... I hope this suitor doesn't mind discussing things with a corpse so close by." she said, glancing up as the other monks scurried off to hide. How idiotic humanity was. She was The Bringer of Death, a princess of destruction. And they think they can run.
Unfortunately, today, they would be able to get away with it.
Today, she was meeting suitor number two.

I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Re: Another place, Another day. (Private. Tsukiya and Silverin)

Postby Silverin » 02/28/2009 1:50 PM

Skoll yawned, his white teeth shined as he opened his mouth wide. The pure white top hat on his head slipped back on to his sholders as his head tilted back. He was to meet a lady here and dispite his best efforts to keep him self from being bord by the chanting of the monks he still felt so. Nothing interesting happened here at least not till he saw one or two of the monks fleeing from some one. All that came to his mind when he saw this was that human were pathetic creature always running away from their problems. He got up and moved toward the noise of a dieing human. This sort of thing ment nothing to him as he did aim on taking all the light away from the world along with his brother Hati. He got site of the lady he was to meet as he turned the corner. With out a care about the dead monk, he moved forward steping on the dead monks head in his lucain form. He then tipped his head forward and said with great politness " You are Anastasiya I presume". His fur rippeled as a calm wind blew over it in the silence before the answer.

(sorry I did not post sooner my perents would not let me get on line...)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 03/08/2009 6:59 PM

"Yes. And you are some form of mutt, I assume?" Anastasiya hissed, voice like poison. As she examined him, her eyes glinted with a look of power, a power no simple woman should have held. But then again, she was no simple woman. To walk into a temple and kill a monk, simply because he asked for money, was no simple deed.
No, this woman was more than simple.
She was a demon. A monster from another world, perhaps. A creature who craved blood and night air, drinking in destruction and death. A version of a vampire perhaps. No, that was impossible. A vampire was more human than that, a vampire, although just as deadly, played with it's food more. This woman killed without a second thought, her victims abandoned of hope once her eyes set on them.
The one before her would be wise to worry.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 03/14/2009 12:52 PM

"I am not just a mutt as you may think." Skoll said with not a sound of irritation in his voice. He was use to the name calling because Widow could be pritty nasty her self but she had come a long way from what she had been before. Skoll took his human form, his long silvery blue hair flowed in the breeze. He wore a snow white top with a pair of dress pants that matched the color of his hair. He wore around his neck a choker with a crescent moon pendent that dangeled, giving a hint to his origins. His cyan eyes were bright but camouflased his intentions and a dark secret that he held with in him. He was a great and powerful wolf that rule the skys of the twilight, aiming to take out the sun and the only thing that held him back was the binding that was put on him, that bound him in his current form. He alowed this insult to slide because it was true in his curent state he was some what a mutt but yet he was not. "My name is Skoll, and I appologise for coming in my quad form." He said with a polightness that gave him a air of royalty.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 03/15/2009 12:01 PM

"...Well, you aren't horrifyingly disgusting as I had thought. However," Anastasiya examined Skoll, her eyes taking in his appearance that seemed very odd to her. "You look like a woman."
Her words had no feeling behind them, just being a simple remark. However, the words were sharp as knives, displaying a poison on them the likes of which showing her distaste. He opinion of this male was quickly dropping by the minute. Men like him were scum, pathetic scum. Most of the time, they needed to be put in their place.
However, this one would be allowed more of her time than just these sparse minutes.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 03/15/2009 12:20 PM

Skoll grinned at her statment about him looking like a girl, he had been called that before by almost every one. "I guess my hair is too long and for the time this clothing is just to dressy I guess that is true." He said still with not a sound of annoynce in his voice but slight amusement in her insults to him. He did not always wear dressy clothing but not many people have seen him when wearing some thing else. He mostly wore the clothing just for preforming magic but had gotten use to wearing it. Any other time he wore a black sleaveless shirt and a pair of pants. He always had his hair tied back and other than the slight wave in it, it was the same as Hati hair. "What do you want me to do about it?" He asked with a sly look on his face.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 03/15/2009 6:33 PM

"You seem...Arrogant." Anastasiya said, eyes narrowing as she examined him once more. Arrogance was a certainly an idiotic trait, and one she most certainly hated. She definately didn't want him as her mate, for one time even. With that in mind, she raised her hand up, the look in her eyes darkening before she brought it down against the side of his face.
"Arrogance is the downfall of men." she said coldly, her face void of any true expression, other than that dark look. In her eyes, it was. Many men, arrogant and proud, had fallen by guns, fallen by blades, even by her hand. Arrogance was a trait that killed, the true death of the world. A sworn ally and a sworn enemy for all.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 03/15/2009 6:53 PM

Skoll was irritated now and this was starting to get to him. "Maybe I am not the Arrogant one, you seem to think you are higher than the highest... Is that not the definition of the word?" He said looking at her with dark cold eyes. "Who are you to judge others?" He asked as dark clouds swirled above. "Why not take a look at your self before you do" He growled.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 03/15/2009 7:03 PM

Anastasiya was silent, processing what he said. After her hesistance, she burst into laughter. Not insane laughter one would expect from her, just simply laughter like she was enjoying a good joke someone had told. And in her mind, she was! This man tried to make her change, tried to make her different from herself, and that was impossible.
"Foolish man! I know I am arrogant, and with reason! Did no one tell you of my heritage? A celestial woman, a princess no doubt! And to see me here, can you not tell? I am merely a monster who thinks she can take the world! I know what I am, but I detest that trait in men who seek to court me." She spat, looking at him. The look in those orange eyes changed sharply to one of insanity. Beautiful insanity, admirable destruction. Yes, this is what she stood for, this is what she caused.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/05/2009 8:34 PM

Skoll thought for a moment "You hate your self?" He said in a bit of shock being a creature of darkness him self destined to distroy the world with his saposed brother. He had come to this conclution in his head as he thought he may have just got a glimps of who she really was. " I do not think of my self as very high you do know that... I just dress this way for show because I work as a magican other wise I would dress much more like my brother." He said in a calm voice his anger lifting. He still with held his own little dark side from veiw but he was diffrent from her by the way she could not controle her darkness and just let it cloak her in a dark shell with not very many cracks in it but there were some he could see that.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 04/07/2009 8:51 PM

"Ma-Magician?!" Anastasiya exclaimed, stepping back. In Anastasiya's mind, a magician was comparable to a certain mage and priest. For once, the devil woman could feel her heart beating beneath her ribs. The blood that made it's way through her veins seemed to be getting faster and faster.
Her legs shook and finally fell out beneath her, causing her to fall. Fear overcame her, grabbing at her heart, tearing at whatever soul remained in her body. Being around anything remotely close to a mage managed to instill terror in her, a true rarity.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/08/2009 7:42 PM

Skoll could tast her fear and finaly gave in on keeping his total idetity a secret. With sigh he opened his mouth and spoke in a calm voice. I am a magician yes but magicians are magic users of the dark arts and they bring demons to life and I am my self one such demon. He said pauseing for a moment before continuing. I am Skoll and I am one of two divine wolf brothers whom of which wish to put the world in darkness by consuming the sun and the moon. He said to her giving her a kind of history lesson on his identity. He moved around her with his white coat flowing over his body with the touch of the wind. I may be divine but I am a being of darkness. He had said to him self out loud for her to hear it.

(sorry computer went all frenchy on me...)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 04/14/2009 5:00 AM

"Monster...Monster! Stay away from me!" Anastasiya screamed, her hands firm over her ears as she drew her legs closer. Her chest ached by now, her heart shaking the bones that protected it. That man... All she could remember was him, those cold eyes, that dark skin. He made her sick.
"I hate magic users! Stay away from me!"

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/18/2009 4:05 PM

Skoll was shocked to see her in this painful state just because he worked as a preformer. He sighed and then opened his mouth again to speak in a calm voice. "I am helpless now, my true power was taken from me to prevent me from distroying the world, so I can do little but petty tricks.". His voice potrayed iritation to the fact that he did not have his full power but at the same time a kind of gratitude to the fact that he did not have it and that he got to live a some what normal life, at least to him it was. He put out his hand to her and spoke in a soft tone " I won't hurt you, I have no intrest in doing so." He paused for a short breather then continued " I am nothing but some one who preforms for a group of people and can't do much more".

Silvering comes along and yanks Skoll out of the RP.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 06/06/2009 2:07 AM

Anastasiya watched for a brief moment before straightening up, brushing herself off. Any who spoke of that incident would surely have their tongue cut out. She mused on this as she walked out of the temple, doing her best to return to her usual calm composure.

Suitor number two, gone.

(Anastasiya has left.)

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate