If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Break & Meditate (Private)

Postby Treece » 02/24/2009 4:46 PM

Chaotic - Chaos Garudor

Ursice

Tundra - Ursice

Chaotic flew over the trees of Tengel Forest as tears formed in Tundra's eyes. "Whoa! Faster Chaotic!" Tundra had her arms wrapped around Chaotic's massive neck. The wind blew through her fur and felt as though she may flip off and crash down into the trees. Right now though, she had to enjoy this. Plus, Chaotic would catch her if she fell right? Right?

She dug her head into Chaotic's feathers and closed her eyes as she felt his slight movements to avoid other birds and high trees. She wished she could fly, she enjoyed being this high. And Up here she could escape the ones who tried to eat her. Suddenly she felt a sharp dip and she jolted, lifting her head. Tundra almost lost her grip causing her to dig her sharp claws into Choatic's side. He cringed. "Please don't do that Tundra! You're fine!"

"No I'm not! I'm gonna fall! I'm slipping!!" Tundra whined as she saw Chaotic pummeling into the crowd of people meditating on the ground, enjoying the sun. Chaotic cawed as Tundra's claws began to draw blood. He tucked his wings in tighter pulling him faster to the ground. Suddenly he pulled up and landed behind a group of monks and travelers who were sitting serenely. One by one they all opened their eyes and turned to look at the large Garudor and Ursice who had interrupted their peace. Tundra smiled nervously and jumped down from  Chaotic's back. When she turned to him she noticed the three spots that were bleeding slightly from his back. Her eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry Chaotic. I didn't mean to. I was just scared..." She stepped back from him slowly, picking up her berry and carrying it in her mouth. Chaotic tilted his head and looked at her. How could he be angry in such a place as this? Plus he felt akward with all the humans looking at him. He shook his head, "Don't worry Tundra, let's just go find some water to clean this up okay?" He smiled and began walking away in search of some way to clean his wounds. Tundra ran to catch up and trotted to keep pace with the large bird. So much for a peaceful start...

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Re: Break & Meditate (Private)

Postby MythicDusk » 02/24/2009 5:40 PM

"Birdie!" A young woman squealed, around the age of 16, pointing at Chaotic, her eyes bright and jumping from one foot to the other. The man beside her shook his head slowly, his voice booming. "Calm." The woman instantly stopped jumping and setttled on jittering, grinning and chuckling madly. OIf he didn't know better, he would of sworn she was insane. The young woman then skipped off, towards the newcomers, her black hair streaked with green swaying slightly, brushing against her shoulders, doing a small twist, dressed in mostly purples, a purple image of a bone fish encircled around her eye and down her cheek, trailing down her neck, dissapering beneath her dark purple shirt.

The male shook his head slowly, his sky blue eyes closing slowly as he then approached, his own black hair, tipped with green hanging in his eyes. a purple band around one of his wrists, the markings of which he would have in his bestial form showing clearly on his tanned skin, for such a small creature, he was one large man. A mountain of muscle, even though he hardly had the brains to match. He slowly approached the woman, his large muscles rippling beneath the black t-shirt, his sky blue eyes staring down at the bightly-clothed young woman whom simply ginned up at him and jittered.

"I'm Betrayal, Betty to most people, This is Rexus, Rex to some, wanna be friends?" She asked, gripping the much larger males muscled lower arm. Her stark white teeth glimmering, her yellow eyes glittering as she continued to bounce from one foot to the other, gazing at the Garudor and Ursice.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/24/2009 6:08 PM

Chaotic stopped suddenly and looked down when he saw a woman bounding towards him and Tundra dressed in purple. His beak opened slightly wanting to tell her to stop. He wasn't sure if she had gone mad and was going to run into him. He stepped in front of Tundra cautiously who settled in between Chaotic's scaly and feathered legs under his large tail feathers.

Tundra watched her in awe. She thought she was so pretty. She looked up to Chaotic but couldn't see his face. More reason to approach the woman since he couldn't give her "the look". She peeked at the male approaching and watched in awe at how strong he seemed. She thought Chaotic was massive, but on a human it's much different. She crawled out on her paws towards the two humans and approached Betty. She dropped her pretty blue berry in front of the woman's feet and pushed it towards her. "Hi, I am Tundra." Tundra stood on her own hind legs and admired Betty. She felt no fear from her but Rex she was slightly wary of. She smiled and looked at Chaotic who's head was tilted like a confused dog. He didn't move, but he kept his on Tundra to make sure she was okay. The blood on his back was drying under the sun. He fluffed his feathers in slight anxiety and closed his eyes tightly when the dried blood tugged at his glued feathers. He sighed.

"And that is Chaotic. He's like a big brother to me! I think it would be awesome if we could be friends. Chaotic needs some more friends." Tundra smiled and returned to all four of her paws. She then sat and looked at the Rex smiling slightly.

Chaotic stepped forward slightly and cleared his throat. "I do not Tundra, you have it all wrong." He didn't know what else to say to prove himself so he stood looking down at the two humans.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/24/2009 6:29 PM

Rexus huffed slightly. Betty looked up at him with a cocked eyebrow. He simply turend his head away, Betty attempted to wrap her arms around his broad chest and failed badly, her fingertips barley touching. Rexus then wriggled from her grasp and nudged her, motioning to the duo before them. Betty then smiled at them and gently picked up the berry, seating herself and rolling it about in her finders, holding it by the fleshy part, by the stalk and bringing it up to her face, gazing at it with added interest. She placed it back down on the floor and stared at it as if it would do something interesting at any moment.

Rexus gazed down at her and then back up at the Garudor. Shifting his feet slightly so he was ready to launch himself should the need for battle arise.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/24/2009 6:46 PM

Tundra watched Betty with curiosity. She frowned when she put down the berry. "It's really good. It's one of my favorites. I can always get more. Eat it. Please?" Tundra took a small bite of it exposing the white fleshy inside and munched loudly. "Yum! You really should try it!" Tundra frowned again when she noticed she had put her mouth on the berry. Why would she want it now? She held down the berry and desperately tried to wipe away her saliva from the fruit. When she lifted her paw the berry was now covered with black fur and dirt. Her face scrunched and tears welled in her eyes. "Now you don't it all!" She screamed.

Chaotic looked at Rex then quickly away. He crept slowly next to Tundra. He outstretched a wing and placed it over her. "Look Tundra. It's still good, see?" he leaned over like a chicken and pecked it from the ground, tossing it in the air and positioning himself under the fruit with his beak open. He swallowed it whole and smiled at Tundra placing his wing back at his side. "See. It was scrumptious. Now if you don't mind I really want to clean my wounds. My feathers are not comfortable."

Tundra smiled and watched when Chaotic tossed the berry but huffed at his monotone reply of it being scrumptious. She galloped over to Betty and stood on her hind legs with her arms outstretched like a baby wanting to be lifted. "I wanna go with Betty!" She shouted. Chaotic lowered his head. Usually she rides with me... he thought sadly. He shook his head and looked at  Tundra smiling, "That's uh...Fine.."

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/25/2009 1:09 PM

Betty stared at Tundra with surprise, her eyes wide and her jaw hung slack. Rex began to growl, eventually snarling. The snarl lessened when Betty scooped up the Ursice like she would a child, hilding her in the crook of her arm. Rex blinked once, twice, thrice, then continued to give off a throaty growl. "Betty...." He growled, then silenced when Betty placed a freindly arm on Rexus's muscular forearm. He lowered his head and brushed his lips across the top of Betty's head, Bety then blushed furiously and nestled her face into Rex's broad chest. Still holding the Urcise in the crook of her arm. Eventually leaning away from Rexus and patting his broad chest gently, the blush still staning her face.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/25/2009 8:45 PM

Tundra smiled happily and snuggled her head under Betty's armpit. Her wet nose was cool against her warm arm. She closed her eyes and waited for the eventual rock of her footsteps.

Chaotic approached Rex on his empty side. He leaned down. "I don't like this anymore than you do buddy, but let's not get feisty, okay?" He stood up and began walking ahead of the others. "If we could find a simple lake, or fountain that will be okay. I don't need much else." Chaotic wanted to fly away and get away from Tundra but he feared the blood would rip out his feathers.

Tundra lifted her head and licked Betty's neck like an excited puppy. She then nestled herself back in her arms and whispered, "Why does Rex not like me?" She looked up with bright glazed eyes, a frown upon her face, waiting for her answer.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/28/2009 1:28 PM

The crimson of her cheeks flared up once again as Tundra licked her neck. Her mouth opened, only to let out a croak. She placed a gentle finger on Tundra's nose, pushing her licks from her neck and placing her on the floor. "Wait a second..." Betty managed to croak out, feeling her form shudder, falling onto all fours, she shook her head frantically, let out a low growl, then a whine, and then her from changed onto once of a lucain, shaking her head rapidly she shuddered. She always hated turning.

Rexus looked down at Betty and gently pucked up the Ursice, nestling it on the back of Betty's neck. He then followed her example, turning into a rather muscular-looking Albie, his bovine-like ears flicking as his biolune markings shone against his dark fur.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/28/2009 1:42 PM

Tundra smiled when turned into a lucain and nearly fell off her back when Rex changed. His fur was brightly colored and still kept his muscled appearance.

Chaotic nearly died when he saw the two shape shift. "People can do that?" He thought to himself. He walked between them and cleared his throat loudly then led them off in search of the desperately needed water.

Tundra plopped herself lazily between wings and head with her own head over Betty's left side. She watched a group of ants carrying a leaf possibly back to their nest.

Chaotic looked back to see if they were coming or if they would go on their own adventure. That would be fine if they did, but he would definitely be close behind watching Tundra and making sure they, or some other creature doesn't eat her. He stared at Betty suspiciously and wondered if her happiness was just a facade, Chaotic wondered if she could snap... He turned again and continued walking.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/28/2009 3:07 PM

Rexus took the lead, Betty at his right flank, letting her longer legs slow there gait to a crawl, so Rexus could keep his position at the front. It made him look slightly larger, also aided by his now puffed out fur. His sky blue eyes flicking from one side of the courtyard to the other. "....Water inside...." He said simply, his lips hardly moving. Betty shrugged and began towards the large, wooden gates. Her ears flicking back and forth, carefully nosing open the doors and peering inside, a large room with a fireplace on the far wall, for the cold weather....A set of chairs beside it. She stepped inside it, her claws clinking on the stone tiles, her steps easy and careful as she walked.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/28/2009 6:13 PM

Chaotic turned around again and followed closed behind into the building. He searched around and went though another set  of doors into a kitchen type area. He probably missed a more obvious form of water but he didn't care.

Tundra shook her head. "Chaotic be quiet! Someone may be meditating!" She whispered loudly.

Chaotic heard her quite fine but ignored it. He saw a small sink but he wouldn't fit in there. He searched the kitchen and found a hose type thing connected to the sink. He saw Treece use it every now and again to wash off her dishes. He leaned over and pulled it up, wrapping it around the faucet so it pointed straight for the most part. He looked behind him and noticed bread laying on the table. "No point in getting that all messy." He took a couple bites until he finished the whole loaf. It was kind of stale but he didn't mind. He turned back and pulled on the hot water, then the cold. He stood in front of the stream and began to clean his feathers.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2009 5:10 PM

Betty sat on her hanches and watched with interest as the creature cleaned its feathers, a small smile tugging at her furry lips, her eyes shining brightly as Rexus sat beside her. She leaned agains him, obvious by there body language there was something between them. The fact that Betty now had her slightly less burly head rested on Rexus's calmly, her eyes closed and a small smile on her face. Rexus leaning into her and smiling himself, watching Chaotic clean himself, there tails waving slightly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 03/24/2009 1:28 PM

Chaotic finished as quickly as possible and turned off the water. He shook his feathers out, but he still wouldn't be able to fly until they completely dried. He preened himself slightly and stepped out of the kitchen. He stopped suddenly when he saw the two cuddle up very calmly and quite peacefully. Chaotic didn't know what that felt like and personally did not care to find out. He mumbled something and walked past them with his wings hung low.

Tundra jumped down off of Betty's back onto the ground. Her legs slipped from under her and she landed with a thud. She regained her composure with ease and looked at the two pets with awe. Her eyes widened. "Where to now?" She grinned widely.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/24/2009 2:12 PM

Betty moved her yellowed orbs to gave into Rexus's blue. And they both had no idea what they were going to do now.

Betty began to rise, turning into her human form and stretching, yawning slightly. Rexus followed her example and wrapped his arms around her waist with a playful smile. Betty blushed and leaned back into him, her eyes slipping shut as a smile toyed with her lips. Her fingertips tracing the veins across the back of his hand and up his burly lower arm. Rexus chuckled slightly as she did so, resting his chin on the top of her head, watching her hands with interest.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer