If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

Meditation (possible lifemate for Ryoklein girl)

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/12/2007 3:16 PM

The Ryoklein girl sighed blissfully. Now that she was away from the crowds, she could be alone. Just her, the roar of the waterfall, and the wind in the trees. The kuhna named Illiana flexed and twisted in her meditation in the doorway of the temple. She balanced on one of her front paws, staying perfectly still. Her eyes were closed in complete focus until she gracefully came back to earth.

Illiana let the flames on her tails blaze as full as they would, but in her calm state of mind they stayed cool. Her subconsience wondered if anyone would show up here. Illiana climbed up a tree and leapt onto one of the towering pillars in front of the temple. Standing on her hind legs, she put her two front paws together and closed her eyes again. The tan flames her tails gave off had begun creating beautiful symbols and patterns in the air as the Ryoklein completely melted into her surroundings.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/13/2007 6:20 PM

[[ Mind if I join? =D ]]

[center]DiddiduImage

A long yawn escaped his maw as Diddidu lazily cracked an eyelid.  He vaguely surveyed the area around him, searching for anything that may have changed during his nap.  He tilted his head to the side as he spotted a pretty little Ryoklein girl, perched high atop a pillar not far off.  His interest nearly piqued, he stood, shaking off the leaves that had hidden him while he'd slept.  Silently, he began padding toward the female.

Via a tree, he clambered onto the pillar directly beside the one the Ryoklein was perched on.  He observed her for a moment, taking in her peaceful stance, relaxed, contented in whatever land her thoughts had carried her to.  After a few moments, he softly mewed a greeting.

Hello.

Whether the fae was answer her was unsure; she seemed perfectly happy, enthralled in her easy state of mind.  If he'd known she was meditating, he wouldn't have spoken at all, but meditation was an art that he'd never encountered before.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/14/2007 1:31 AM

Illiana jumped and nearly fell backwards off the pillar as the arkuhna spoke. Had he spoken any louder, she probably would have. After regaining her balance, she turned to the male. "Hi there. Sorry I didn't see you before. I kinda tend to really get into my meditations when I get the chance." She bowed her head respectfully. "My name is Illiana."

Climbing back down to earth, she sat in front of the temple entrance and watched the waterfall a moment. "I love it here so much. This is the only place I can ever meditate in peace." The tan-marked kuhna closed her eyes breifly and emitted a content purr.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Diddidu r flirt. O:

Postby Terri » 10/14/2007 4:31 PM

His left ear twitched slightly as he made a mental note to find out what meditation was later.  Silently, he climbed down from the pillar to take a seat a few tail-lengths away from Illiana, his gaze sweeping out of the waterfall in front of the two.  Yes, it is peaceful.  Beautiful.

Although it could be presumed he was describing the towering, cascading water, his pearlescent eyes were fixed on the Ryoklein girl, and a small, serene smile graced his lips.  There's a shortage of things so beautiful, nowadays.  Not enough to go around.  It was true, was it not?  Honest beauty was hard to come by.  How lucky I must be, to sit so close to such wonder.  Almost as an afterthought, he added, My name's Diddidu.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/14/2007 4:46 PM

Illiana couldn't help but blush as she listened to the male speak. "Indeed. My sister can show you some perfect examples of places with lack of beauty and serenity. Hard to believe we're related." The Ryoklein girl cut her eyes over at Diddidu. "Who knew two sisters could be so opposite."

At Diddidu's last sentence, Illiana blushed even more under her black furr. Wow....At first I was hoping I wouldn't be disturbed but now... She was pondering so deeply that she didn't notice that the flames on her tail had begun to create patterns again. Soon, a flaming tan heart had formed in the air.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

D'awww. "D

Postby Terri » 10/14/2007 5:20 PM

Diddidu's tails twitched in amusement and agreement as Illiana spoke of her sibling.  I'm not quite sure.  I don't really have any kin to compare with, but I'm sure that I'm different than a mother who would drop her kit at the Black Martetplace, just to pick up a few keystones to pad her own pockets.  His last words were laced with contempt as he spoke of the mother he'd never known.  He quickly scolded himself, however.  What good would it do to rant to this poor beauty about his past?

Anyways, he continued, his voice once again gentle and friendly, I seem to be quite similar to some of my penmates, whom with I share no blood.  He paused.  With whom I share no blood?  Holy Triumvirate.  I'm starting to sound like Sticks.  Sticks was his closest friend, a little Kuhna femme he was quite fond of.  He was starting to pick up her habits, it seemed.  Honestly, he had no wish to sound like one of the monks that inhabited this temple--he was foot-loose, not...whatever.

Intrigued, he watched Illiana's tails as their flames formed their tale.  Surely, his tails would be doing the same, if they had fire attached.  Instead, he padded over to sit directly beside Illiana.  He lowered his nose to the ground in front of them, picking out the smoothest of the pebbles and rearranging them.  When he lifted his muzzle, the shape the stones formed was identical to the flames on the Ryoklein girl's tail.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/14/2007 5:40 PM

After Illiana had snapped back to reality, she looked down at the pebbles arranged at her feet. Only then did she notice Diddidu had moved closer. Blushing even more heavily, she tried to keep the conversation going. "I live with my mother, my sister, my grandfather, and a few other friends. I'v never met my father, but according to my mother I look alot like him."

She gave Diddidu a sympathetic look when he told her of his mother. "Thats terrible..." Illiana mewed. "My grandfather never talks about his parents or where he came from. He only told my mother of how our humanoid found him. Apparently he was alone at Terrace Park and he followed Kitsune home." Before she knew it, one of Illiana's tails was migrating over to wrap around Diddidu's. The flames were pleasently warm.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

SDFGHJKL CORNY D:

Postby Terri » 10/14/2007 6:20 PM

Diddidu nodded absently as she told him about her grandfather.  He would  have paid more attention, but he was more focused on twining his own tail around Illiana's wandering one.  A purr escaped his maw as he replied.  My trainer, Sophur, bought me at the the Black Marketplace.  She shelled out quite a few keystones to pay for me, and I'm really grateful.  If she hadn't come along, I'd be covered in fleas or, more likely, dead.  A crooked smile appeared on his face, turned toward the femme.  That's why you have to pick out every last wonder of every last moment.  Because in all likelihood, you'll never experience a moment like it, ever again.  A contented purr came from deep in his throat as his eyes closed, sucking every last wonder out of his time with Illiana.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/14/2007 8:03 PM

Illiana smiled as she listened and felt the arkuhna's tail around her own. "Very true..." the Ryoklein girl whispered. Throughout her time with Diddidu, she had been kicking a question around in her head. "Um...Diddidu?" Illiana began, her tan eyes flicking to the male at her side. "Would...Um...Well, I know we just met and all, but....Would you....Possibly...Be willing to...Be with someone who can't have kits?" The Ryoklein's eyes fell to the ground and her tail nervously wrapped a little tighter around the green-tipped arkuhna's.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

BLINKBLINK.

Postby Terri » 10/14/2007 8:37 PM

For a moment, shock was openly displayed on the Arkuhna's features.  Not have kits? he thought, his thoughts tumbling over one another.  He'd always wanted to be a father.

He was silent for a moment as he took everything in--the peace of the waterfall cascading down in front of them, the faint scent of pine wafting on the breeze.  The feel of Illiana's tail as it wound tighter around his own.  He turned to the Ryoklein girl, his eyes searching her face.  He didn't open his mouth as he slowly stood, his gaze locked with hers.  The look on his face was unreadable.  He took a few steps back, shaking his fur thorougly.  Then he lay down directly in front of Illiana and gently touched her nose with his own before snuggling up to her side, his ears flat in relaxation.

If it means being with you, then yes.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/14/2007 10:23 PM

Illiana leaned down and licked Diddidu's cheek affectionatly before laying down beside him. "You can breed with other females if you want to...I was thinking I could..sort of adopt any kits you bring home as a stepmom." The Ryoklein girl had never felt this way before. Her mother and grandfather would be so happy she found a lifemate. Especially one who was willing to be with her without breeding.

Her tails had warmed even more, but it was a soft feeling. The Ryoklein girl rested her head in front of the arkuhna's. "I won't mind if you want to breed with other females, as long as you still love me." A black paw came to rest on Diddidu's splotched pink one. "I want to get to know you better."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

WARNING: Long post ahead. O:

Postby Terri » 10/15/2007 10:10 AM

He purred contentedly as she spoke, turning over her words in his mind.  He really did long to be a father, and the offer Illiana was proposing was wonderful.  Depending on Sophur's wishes, I may breed with other femmes at times.  He smiled warmly at her, still twining his tail with hers.  But I'll always love you, Illiana.

He paused for a moment then, considering what to say to her.  She wanted to get to know him better?  Alright, here goes.

When Sophur first brought me to her Zoo Pen, I was an evil little thing.  Life at the Black Marketplace--a business similar to a puppy mill--had toughened me, given me rough edges.  I had a sharp tongue, and was always picking fights with my penmates.  He paused for a moment, rather ashamed of that section of his life.  But then Sticks found me.  A quiet little thing, who never does anything to benefit herself.  If someone wished her to jump into Nori Volcano, she would, just to please them.  Not because she's attention starved or anything--she merely likes to make others happy.  Anyways, she and I got closer, and she showed me that the life I'm living now ccould be different than the one at the Black Marketplace.  I suppose you could say that everything I know, I learned from her.

What else was there to say?Lesse.  Sophur is extremely poor, with barely enough keystones to keep us all fed.  She desperately wants a Lucain, though.  She used to dream of asking for one from the  wishing well, but she can't spare the coins.  So instead, Sticks wished for her, and used my paintbrush as an offering.  Remembering, his purr became louder, and he pressed himself tighter to Illiana.  I was never any good at art, anyways.  I always hated painting.  In short, I've chaged so much from my early days: I like to think of myself as lenient, caring, compassionate, kind, understanding and even a little fun.  I love parties.

Finished with his tale, he turned to the Ryoklein.  Okay, that's my story.  Your turn.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/15/2007 3:04 PM

Illiana listened intentily to Diddidu's story, taking in every detail. She knew Kanali would have been asleep by now, but the Ryoklein girl was always facinated by another's story. She giggled a little when he told her it was her turn.

"Oh where to begin." Illiana said as she placed a thoughtful paw on her chin. "I was born in one of thoughs breeding rooms. My grandfather is a common named Patriot, my mother is a bubblegum named Poppi, and my sister is a flarend named Kanali. I'v never met my grandmother, my father, or any of my other siblings. My mother tells me that my father is a tan ancient named Kemnebi and he lives with a humanoid named Zein Duat. I also hear that I have three other siblings besides Kanali." Illiana rested her head on Diddidu's back, gently rubbing against his soft, splotched fur. "My other penmates are like family to me even though they aren't blood related. There's aunt Bri, for example. She's an arkuhna too, only her paintings hang on the pen walls. She's really good at life scenes. She's even treked through the heart of Baian Swamp to find inspiration for the last canvas she brought home. Then there's uncle Sundea. He's a cake kuhna that used to be really shy. He didn't speak much and he tended to hide from strangers if he was alone. Since his last breeding with that hyperactive Twilight kuhna, he's been perking up more. I think he's at the Falls right now in some sort of party. Then there are my two cousins. They are Sundea's sons. One is William, he's a kanua that has a rather formal side but he enjoys parties as well and he knows how to lighten up, he's just not hyper. And finally there's Frostbite." At the mention of her obnoxious cousin's name, Illiana giggled. "He's a spearmint. Most hyper, obnoxious kuhna you'll ever meet. If he has any self control at all, he keeps it locked up. Lets just say he takes the term 'get out and have fun' to the extreme. Then there's my sister. Me and her are so opposite it's not even funny. For one thing, she 's a major les. She'll flirt with girls and it doesn't matter to her if they're straight or not. She goes to clubs alot and sings to Fergie and such. Point blank, she's a wild girl."

After she had finished telling about her penmates, she started on the rest. "We actually have two humanoids. We used to have four, but two of them left. The first one is Kitsune. She founded the pens and she loves all the pets that come into it. She's been at the cathedral for a wile now so I never see much of her. The second one is Calico. She's the one who takes care of all the breedings and such, and she's the kuhna and now lucain keeper. Kitsune recently got a lucain as a birthday present. His name is Blublade and he's rather handsome."

The Ryoklein girl hesitated a moment when it was time to tell about herself. She didn't enjoy talking about herself because it tended to make her feel conceded. "As for me...Hmm..Lets see..." She put a paw to her chin again. "I'm rather quiet myself. I prefer quiet, peaceful places like this over towns with lots of people. I do enjoy parties every once in a wile, but i'm mostly a nature lover. As you probably noticed, I love to meditate when I get the chance. It relaxes every partical of my being and allows me to go to a place of my own creation. You can tell i'm either meditating or deep in thought when my tails start creating patterns in the air. Half the time I don't notice it. And that's pretty much it." Illiana scooted as close as she could to Diddidu after she finished. The flames on her tails were increasing in size, but the temperature stayed a pleasent warm.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/16/2007 10:23 PM

[[ Sorry for taking so long to reply.  I've had major insane writer's block for the past two days. x3 And uh.  I still have it now. xD;  So forgive me if this post is a bit below average. ]]

A slow, steady purr issued from Diddidu's throat as he curled tighter around the femme, offering comfort and sympathy.  Sounds like fun, he mewed softly.  I wish I had kin, a family.  I'm so glad I have you.  He gently nuzzled Illiana's cheek before continuing.  I hope this isn't an awkward question, but I can't stop wondering.  He paused, his whiskers twitching.  Have you ever...wanted to be a mother?  I know it's sortof an empty dream, but...  His shoulders rolled in a helpless shrug.  It must be hard, knowing you'll never have your very own kits.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/16/2007 10:29 PM

Illiana licked Diddidu's head affectionatly before answering. "I have to admit i'v wondered what it would be like to be a mother, but i'v pretty much accepted myself and tried to make the best out of the life I have. Personally, I do believe it got better the moment you said 'hello'." Illiana blushed a little at the last part.

The Ryoklein girl got a thoughtful look in her eye. "My sister on the other hand is a different story. She's always wanted to breed with females and have kits of her own even though she's a wild girl. That's why I went to Nabias." The flames on her free tail had begun making patterns as she remembered her trip to the well. "Kanali doesn't know, but a few weeks ago I went to the well. I made a wish for her. I wished that her kittenhood dream would become reality. I wished for her to be able to breed to females without the use of the Lovey Love potion. She won't be able to breed with males still, but that won't bother her." A smile graced her face as she thought about how happy Kanali would be if her wish came true.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next