If you're looking for a quiet retreat, this is the place. Run by devout monks, you will be welcomed with generous hospitality. You can even take the time here to achieve some spiritual enlightenment of your own, with the sounds of the rainforest as a backdrop. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nu'san Temple

VACCUUUUUUUM. "DD

Postby Terri » 10/16/2007 10:41 PM

Diddidu nodded.  Though he didn't know much about Kanali, he had a feeling that he and Illiana's sister would get along nicely.  He felt a sudden urge to meet the rest of her family; he wanted to know everything he could about Illiana's world.  I hope her wish comes true, he murmured.  It's been quite a while since anyone from my pen visited that Wishing Well.  My paintbrush lies its bottom.  He crinkled his nose.  I've always found that type of thing a bit silly, really.  The way I see it, the well is a big hole in the ground that eats up people's dreams and wishes, holding them captive until a new wave of passion erases said person's interest in whatever it is they asked for.  My paintbrush got thrown down that hole, and I can't help thinking that it was probably for nothing, that it sits and forever will sit rotting with all the other dead dreams.

He knew that things occasionally came from the well; hopes were lifted on the wings of a fancy new Lucain, or a brilliantly hued Fellox would rise from the murky water to make someone's wish come true.  For the most part, though, he was skeptical about anything that worked like a vaccuum: sucks in everything in sight, but rarely spits anything back out.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/18/2007 12:48 AM

Illiana listened as he described the well. "I wouldn't say it is always like that." she said softly. "My grandfather was there when a beautiful fellox appeared at an ice cream shop in Nabias, and my friend who has recently gone to war was in Wilt'No when a spiritual hollowheart flew in." The Ryoklein girl's free tail was swaying thoughtfully. "Our mistress, Kitsune, has had two wishes for a special pet. One was to be a cavallion that had the colors and power of a raging storm. The second was to be a penticorn with the Yin and Yang on either side of her body and she would be named Taihei which means peace and tranquility. If Taihei would have been given life, i'm sure we would have gotten along nicely."

"Gotten along nicely with who, young thing?" That kind, layed-back voice was all too familiar to the Ryoklein girl. She didn't get up from Diddidu's side, but she did call out. "Grandpa!" Sure enough, the common kuhna padded from behind a tree. "Hey sweetie. Who's your friend?" Illiana licked Diddidu's cheek again. "Grandpa, this is Diddidu. My lifemate." At the word 'lifemate' the Ryoklein girl rubbed her head gently against the arkuhna's. Patriot had a surprised look to his face, but that soon melted into an ecstatic smile. "That's so great, Illiana! Your the first of us to actually settle down with someone!" Patriot padded over to Diddidu, but kept a respectful distance. He bowed slightly and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Diddidu. I'm Patriot and this beautiful kuhna's grandfather." The common wrapped his tails around his feet as he sat down, the smile never leaving his face.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

IT'S SHORT. DD:

Postby Terri » 10/18/2007 8:19 PM

Diddidu purred and dipped his head respectfully as the Common Kuhna introduced himself.  Pleasure's all mine.  Nice to meet some of Illiana's family.  He affectionately licked the top of his lifemate's head.  I'm also the first from my pen to find somebody special.  Could be lucky. His smile twisted comically.  I can see the resemblance between the two of you.  Very Granddaughter-and-grandfatherish.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 11/13/2007 7:45 PM

[[ I have some plans for Did in another thread soon, and this died...alongtimeago. x3  I'mma pull him out, we can have the two of them meet up again later. ]]

A yawn excaped his maw then, and he chanced a look at the sun, low on the western horizon.  Reluctantly, he stood up, but not before licking the top of Illiana's muzzle affectionately.  I have to get going, Illiana, love.  I'll see you again soon, I promise.  He nodded politely to Patriot before slowly walking away from his lifemate, back to Sophur and the pen.

[[ Diddidu's left. ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/29/2007 11:35 PM

Patriot waved as he watched his granddaughter's lifemate leave. "He's sweet, Illiana." he said with a smile. Illiana nodded. "I think your mother wanted you, your sister, and your half-siblings to meet your step mother soon. We should go." The Ryoklein girl smiled and her tails got warm. "Alright, Grandad. I'd enjoy meeting mom anyway." With that, the two left for home.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Previous