Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

'Joyful' Preperation [Private]

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 6:31 PM

[Okay, so I'm gonna be the only one roleplaying here. This'll be a gathering of my pets for them to train as well as to sort of bound together some how.]

Image Image Image
[Yanora], Tomari, Seriphim, Senvipore

The gathering was much an unexpected one, but something had to be done. The 'pets' had to be pulled in to get some of this training done. Their were no 'ifs', 'ands' or 'buts' about this matter. There was war on the brink of explosion, the rumors were proved true most recently when the recruiters began to scavange and the others sent out desperatly for their side. Where did all the beings of the Caverns lie? Surely, they fell onto the more noble side. Whichever they deemed that to be.

An Imperial Fellox moved swiftly along side Yanora as they had actually walked here. Tomari had absolutly nothing wrong with entering the side the purities. He needed to repent, that he did. He didn't agree with the sins comitted. His sins and what he believed to be the sins of others he was naturally associated with. More then just that, he wanted some way to prove to the women beside him that he wasn't just a freeloader, that he never would be.

Soaring some ways above them was Seriphim, a particular Battle coated creature. He was one of the first that Yanora had taken under her wings, so to speak, so was loyal to her and her wish to aid in the war. The only thing that plauged his mind was the fear of what new torturous memories these many battles would create for him.

Last but not least was one family member that few had often seen. He was the security system, if you will. He was merciless, more often then not. He'd tried to kill the mistress many a  great time before. Yet Yanora still trusted and called upon Senvipore with the request to prepare for battle. No matter who was choosen to fight in the end, this time would proove to be a great importance. Talk about last minute preperation.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 6:38 PM

The blacked haired women soon found herself content to sit on a rock. They had reached the 'waterfall of love'. Heh....such a ridiculous thing to call it when it was also one of the best places to prepare for battle. Fall in love while gaining certain edges in a fight. The world worked in interesting ways. But love wasn't on her mind, oh no. Love wasn't something she shared with anyone, unless you considered them to be her friends. These few gathered here, you could say she loved them.

Tomari began to circle the clearing in which they had chosen. Why the waterfall of love? With this thought in mind, his eyes strayed to Yanora a time or two. Any who happened to know her at all knew that she didn't let herself love, other then the binds of friendship. Love love was a different matter completely. Wait. Why was he thinking about this now?

The Garudor had landed, twisting down in a dive through the tangled mass of the treetops. He caused a great gust of air and durst to fly up with so much power from his wings. And this caused the serpent creature some annoyance. "Watch where you fly you pest." Sen spatted dangerously with a flick of his forked tongue. With his great size, as long as two full buses, he stayed at the edge of the clearing for now. He'd take up too much space.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 6:51 PM

"Now, now." The women cooed in her authoritative voice before her two companions could be at each other's throats. "We're not here for us to get into fights with ourselves. This is preparation for the war, that's it. Getting into fights with each other will amount to absolutely nothing." At least two out of the three respected her. The other...it was often hard to tell.

After taking everything in and just listening to what the three others said, he came to a stop relatively close to where Yanora sat. "She is correct." He pointed out with a quick flick of his two tails. "This area makes for a decent training ground, better then anything else in this area, I'm sure."

The one creature capable of flight ruffled his wing feathers, soon shaking his full body out as other bird-like creatures did. It was sort of an odd sight, being much taller then a human and so dangerous. It wasn't too often that Seriphim spoke, though he was loyal to Yanora. He was one of the first four that came to her side.

"How exactly am I supposed to find use in this?" The serpent spoke, rolling the words in certain places. Someone of his size didn't make for a very good sparring partner. While Tomari and Seriphim could do damage, this was about training equally, not killing.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 6:55 PM

"You could just enter your other form." The women suggested for Senvipore's sake. "You and Seriphim" - her eyes moved between them- "would make proper ground opponents for each other." When they took on what was often called their 'true' form, they were both quite tall. Even then they towered over most humans.

"Fight him?" The Garudor spoke now, simply. That was all he really needed to say. Short, sweet and to the point. The fact of it was, he'd never faught against any of those you they were allianced with. It would be unusual. Plus, both of them were units of the security system, Sen being the more....popular one. He was called for break ins, Seriphim was the protector of the outside. Hence, people knew of the Slydra more then he.

The serpent eyed the other dangerously. "Have a problem with that?" He questioned, his voice more challenging. It was true, the two were fairly even matched. They were both the rather unknown residents. The ones that only Yanora ever really got to see. He had no problem to test their wits.

The Fellox just shook his head, moving to speak to their mistress. When they would start the fight, he'd observe it then. "I've heard that there are others coming." He mentioned, not forming a question because it wasn't needed in this case.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 7:03 PM

Without saying anything else, the Garudor's shape shifted. It shank and twisted until he was nothing like the 'average' of his kind. Oh no. He appeared as a human man, though winged and standing at least seven feet tall. His build was fairly bulky, not someone you'd really want to mess with. His hair was cut short with some arranged spikes in the back. His face was covered by a mask the one his kind already wore.

It was the other's turn now. It was even more shocking that Senvipore was capable at shifting down to the human forms. Or anthro, rather. He was fairly the same height as his sparring partner, hard to tell who stood over how because of their distant apart. The serpent's features were smoother, sharper in the face and the likes, though still built masculine. He was another you wouldn't dare to pick a fight with. His hair was long, down past his shoulders with a few small braids scattered about. Two long horns protruded from his head.

The humanoid and the Fellox watched with mild interest. Yanora was more interested, though just in the fighting. She knew she'd have to keep them in check. But they weren't fighting yet. "Yes. I've had Vincent call to them. Anyone who can shall join us when they're able." She confirmed. "Well you help me keep them under control until then?" She pulled her request up, which Tomari nodded to. "Of course. Their is little training I can do one my own." Besides, he was content.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2007 3:17 AM

The two more human creatures began to circle each other, matching each other step for step. Their eyes ever aware of the other's movements as well as their own. In a way, combat was a form of dance, if you wanted to look at it that way. Lessons in either could result with some skill in the other. The only difference was that when in combat, you were trying to damage your partner while that was strictly avoided in the art of dance. Either way.

"So, how is your sister?" Yanora asked, eyes continuously drifted between her sparring friends and Tomari. Basically, she was just trying to start up casual conversation, though her eyes drifted away once Senvipore sprang into action. Okay, it was fine.

The Imperial Fellox's tails flicked at their tips when inquired of. "Oh...she's...alright." Honestly, he wasn't sure what to say about his twin sister, Teska. It was a little awkward now, though he enjoyed her company and all. His eyes, too, were spilt between the fight and Yanora.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2007 3:30 AM

After a few minutes of sizing each other up had passed, the serpent had finally decided to take action. It was pointless, after all, just to stare at each other the whole time. Seriphim didn't have much of an opening, but nor did Senvipore. It was a fair game by all means. Even in his launch, he was still on guard.
As he was lounged at, the Garudor sprang back with ease and just out of reach. As serpents do, he wasn't at all surprised that he was attacked via teeth. He maneuvered in a spin to the side, attempting to make a fist blow into his partner's side.

Okay...so maybe that wasn't the best of ideas. Erm. Nope, Yanora couldn't think of anything to say at the moment. She wasn't all that talkative usually. It was, in fact, these 'creature' companions of her's that she would speak the most with. She felt far more comfortable with them then with any other human as of yet. There was Okko, but they weren't friends, per say. The other girl was just around.

Tomari, too, fell into silence after that. He didn't much like speaking of his reasoning for living with Yanora. Choosing to become one of the group on her property instead of Okko's, where his dear sister went. A shiver suddenly ran down his spine when he thought of her. Oh, what horrible things had he done? He couldn't bare to think of them. And yet, here he was, zoning out into the past. Why...?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 3:10 PM

Senvipore dodged the Garudor's counter attack. Just like Seriphim expected his move, the idea was mutual. The serpent also new well enough what his sparring partner would try to do. What was sort of a surprise, was that Senvipore moved back by preforming a back flip, landing in a general offensive stance. He was a snake after all, flexibility shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.
Seriphim was quick to mimic the other, stance-wise. They were a few yards a part, standing in this temporary draw.

Not much liking all the silence, the Imperial Fellox just had to break silence. It was beginning to feel too awkward sitting with Yanora and not saying a single thing. "What about...you? How are things fairing in your world?" Not actually 'world', but just how her life was going. They may have lived on the property, even the same house, but ti was often difficult to have a chance to talk with the women. She was almost always busy.

"Humm?" Yanora eyed Tomari while she thought. "Oh... We're doing great on money, no worry there. I've failed to help Zelosis with his problem." She felt bad about that, too. More anything, she wanted to help everyone else. Hearing the words sort of brought her down.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 3:23 PM

On the 'battlefield' seconds seemed to roll by like hours, the two never moving. They were sizing each other up once again.
When they did break, it was at the very same time. Senvipore aimed high with his arm swing and Seriphim aimed low. The two clashed. They were both able to block with their free arm, but still took the force of the hit. They both stumbled back a step.

Yanora was cut off, her attention caught by what was going on with the sparring pair. It seemed that she looked over just in time to watch what had happened. None were hurt, clearly. It seemed that the two were wuite evenly matched, more then she expected.

But Tomari pursued their conversation. "No, no...that's not what I meant." He didn't want to know about the house as a whole was and he most certainly didn't want her to become sad from her worries about someone else. "I mean, how are you doing?" He asked again.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 6:43 PM

If it had been any other two fighting, then it would have been very likly that they would have been laughing. But these fighting two were far too serious about this. They both stood straight, feeling the strength of the other's hit.
Seriphim's wings ruffled and Senvipore's fork tongue flicked. They were still again, some good space between them, and sizing up each other once again. Moving now would be a mistake, so they were perfect still, matched in stance.

Yanora's eyes dragged away from the two sparring over to the Fellox she was conversing with. She paused. What did it matter how she was doing? "I'm alright." Was all she replied. "I mean...I'm not going to complain." She was sort of happy, so why would she complain? She wasn't going to put her problems on anyone else.

Tomari's ears flicked as he listened to her. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was quickly cut off by someone else's words.

Image Image

"Maddie! So your heading off too?" It was that voice that everyone knew, Zelosis. The pink pelted Lucain appeared in his quad form with Toxicosis, the Venom Fellox at his side. She was perfectly silent. As they both came into the clearing, so was a green Warrior marked Lucain, coming from the other side. It was Madelk.
He shook his head, hating that stupid nickname that his 'master' had given him. "Ay, Regalis Zelosis." He said in response.
All three of them had been called here for a brief meeting before the war started.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 6:48 PM

Senvipore and Seriphim both made a silent agreement to take a short break because of the interruptions. They lowered from their fighting stances. Still in their anthro forms, they semi-joined the rest of the group.

The three new comers had moved in closer, though the Fellox stayed a little ways back from the main grouping. Zelos was sitting next to Tomari, because he was taking up the space directly next to Yanora.

Upon the time that Zelosis cut him off, the Imperial Fellox wasn't too happy, hence he was also not very pleased that the Lucain came to sit beside him. It wouldn't last too long, as he had no problems with Zelos, but he'd really wanted to continue speaking with Yanora.

"It's wonderful to see you; that you all made it here in time." Yanora started out, smiling very faintly at the three who'd come. "I'm sorry to have disrupted you when you were all out, though I'm sure you all know my opinions in what is going on. I'm sure you all have your own as well." She paused. "That is obviously the reason that I've called you all out here."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 6:59 PM

"That's quite alright." Zelosis said with a smile to Yanora. "This is an important matter, after all. Isn't that right?"
Everyone agreed in their own mutual ways. The two who had been fighting just nodded. Though Senvipore was still hardly allianced with any of these men, er, and women. There were two females, after all.
Tomari was somewhat worried. He'd heard about the war and knew good and well that Yanora wouldn't leave the side of those who were to leave. He wasn't even one of those chosen to go.
Toxicosis had her own worries. She didn't want to kill anyone. She promised herself that she never would again. But...this was protecting right?
As for Madelk, he was always a fighter. He'd been raised his whole life to be. This was nothing new.

Yanora's amber eyes moved to meet with those of all her companions. She'd be caught in the war, she knew, and would probably have little time, if any at all, to see any of her companions that were staying back at home. "I've decided I want to protect those who are victim in this fight, this potential war. And I'm looking for back up. Zelosis, Madelk, Toxicosis, I've already expressed to you that I'd like you three to aid me, if you accept."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 7:06 PM

"That we do. You mustn't question our alliance, Era Yanora." Zelosis spoke up. "I'm more worried about you coming along." He admitted.
Toxicosis spoke slowly. "I wish to repent...Protecting...it sounds like one of the best bets."
"And I was born to fight. I may have been excused from my intended job," Madelk's eyes shifted to his prince momentarily. "with the instruction that I was to serve you. I will do as such."
So the three fighters agreed.

Tomari was having a hard time handling this. Why had they been chosen over him? Did Yanora not trust him? He would have spoken this, but also didn't dare to shame his humanoid friend. No. He could never do that to her.
Seriphim had a few mixed feelings. He knew that Yanora would wish to leave, it was her nature. Which meant that, in staying, he was to be given responsibilities.
The serpent didn't appear to care as much about the others. With Yanora not around, it meant more freedom do to as he chose. But would he do that when she was away?

"Thank you..." The strange humanoid was...surprised....relieved? Whatever it was that she was feeling, it couldn't be very well pinpointed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/25/2007 7:14 PM

It was hardly enough for the male Fellox to take any more. She was happy? DId she even think about herself? "Yanora..." Tomari finally tried to speak up. "I-I don't want you go!" He half shouted. "I mean...What if something...." He didn't want to think about it. What if something horrible happened to her? If something happened to the other three? How would they all come back okay?

Yanora's attention quickly moved to Tomari. She wasn't angry, but looked more kind at this moment. Such a face was hardly ever seen ."Tomari...I can hardly stand by and watch as the innocent ones are being killed, their homes invaded. All of us will be alright. That is a promise I offer to everyone. We'll be back." She assured him. It wasn't just being cocky, but it was their determination to come back. That would be their drive.

Zelosis spoke next. "Tomari. Since I am going, I won't be able to watch out for everyone. A lot of our house will be likely to lock themselves up. I ask that you take my place, try to get them to live their lives. Sitting around is very bad for them..."

"I ask that you two also help to take of things while we are gone. I'm depending on you two. All of you." Yanora adressed the two who had been sparring. "I have trust in both of you."

Seriphim nodded. "Yes. You can rely on me. Good luck to you, everyone, while your gone." Senvipore just seemed to nod. So trust had been given to him...This was unusual. Honestly, it was the first time he'd been told that.

"Thank you all so much. We'll be back. And I'll even write you. Please, take care." Yanora meant every word.

And with their goodbyes and last requests, they large group split into two smaller ones. Yanora, Zelosis, Madelk and Toxicosis all headed for the Purine base while Tomari, Seriphim and Senvipore had decided to head home.

[All have left.]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate