Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: A Place For A Lifemate...(Open To All)

Postby Lucario » 08/23/2009 10:09 PM

Koneko suddently turned to Terrance as she grabbed his hand. She blushed.  :shy:

Lucario coughed as she reached the surface. She jumped out of the water and ran back to the top of it.

Meanwhile, in a nearby cave....

"You lot!, You did´nt bringed anything for lunch! Even a piece of Kuhna meat?"
"Sorry Boss...." "The pack is still outside hunting. We hope they bring us something to eat."

Various voices were heard near Lucario. "Huh? where are those voices coming from?" She wondered.

(2-9)
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/24/2009 3:11 PM

Aj had finally hit bottom, and came right back up when she did. Coughing and sputtering, she swam to land and climbed out the water. She happened to spot Anubis. "Anubis!" She called and started to run towards her with the last bit of energy she had left. "Are you okay?"

When Koneko had hold of Terrance's hand, he flipped over to the other side, and now his back was facing the water. He held on to Koneko tight and said, "Get ready for impact!!" And with that, they hit the water.

[Terrance: Level 2; 7]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Lucario » 08/29/2009 3:17 PM

Koneko holded on tight and closed her eyes. "AAaaaahhhhh!"
She coughed as she tried to reach the surface.

Lucario turned back and saw Aj at the other side of the falls. She smiled, "Im Ok...But...."
She suddently heard the sound again, as she shouted, "Wait! where is Koneko and Terrance?" At her far left, she saw two creatures. "Hey! there they are!" She runned after them.

(3,10!)
Koneko

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 09/17/2009 4:14 PM

When Terrance and Koneko had hit the water, Terrance hit the surface pretty hard on his back, but managed to endure.  At first, he was struggling underwater, but he soon started to calm down. He grabbed Koneko, came up from the surface with her and helped her to land. "Terrance!" Aj shouted and ran over to him. When she came over, she checked Terrance all over for anything wrong. "Are you okay? Nothing broken?" "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I just hit my back hard on the surface." He looked up at his owner. "You should stop worrying, you know. I can take care of myself."
Aj gave a small laugh, "Oh, so you're a tough guy now? Well, at least you're both okay." Terrance got up in a sitting postion and took a big sigh. He then looked at the female Velix and asked her, "Are you okay, Koneko?"

[Terrance: Level 2; 8]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 09/19/2009 2:32 AM

Koneko smiled as she hugged Terrnace, "Im quite fine--Wait...."
She suddently heared a few voices.

"Hmm... did you heared something?" Koneko turned and the voices were louder.
"Yeah. I heard them too." Lucario Ran to the top of the falls.

"Huh? what was that?" There was a light flashing. It looked like a Flashlight, It was getting late.

(3:11)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 09/20/2009 1:10 PM

When Koneko had hugged Terrance, he blushed slightly. "Y-y-your welcome." he stuttered. Aj giggled a little from behind him. Terrance turned to Aj and gave her a look. Aj merely stuck out her tongue and pulled down her bottom eyelid, like a little kid would.

Aj looked up, noticing that it starting to get dark, when her ears flicked again overhearing the voices. "I hear something too. Like voices. What about you, Terrance?"
"Yeah, I hear them." Terrance replied. "It sounds like it's coming from up the falls."
Aj saw Anubis run to the top of the falls and started to follow her. "I'll be back!" She told the two Velixes and followed the Lucario. When she finally got up with Lucario, she noticed the flashing light as well. "Wonder what that is?"

[Terrance: Level 2; 9]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 09/20/2009 11:37 PM

Lucario turned to Aj. "It looks that someone is lost over there- Maybe the Felloxes are hunting and...."She was interrupted by Koneko.

"Maybe its a Poor creature being hunted By FELLOXES!" Koneko ran as fast as she could, holding Terrance´s hand. "Koneko! *Face-Palm* Not again...." Lucario ran as fast an possible beacause, Maybe, cause she may wake up more Felloxes.

Koneko, still holding Terrance´s hand, She charged though the Fellox.

(3:12) :3
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 09/21/2009 4:32 PM

Aj nodded to Anubis' conclusion on the flashing light. Then she almost got ran over by Koneko, who was holding Terrance's hand. "Whoa!" She managed to dodge out of the way in time before getting her tail trampled on. She managed to see Koneko with Terrance, running into the cave. Huh? Did I just see Terrance and Koneko run in there? She thought, scratching her head.

Terrance had been holding Koneko's hand, but hadn't expected for her to grab him. She was pulling him towards the Felloxes. "Ahh!! Koneko! W-wait! What are you do-" Then Terrance and Koneko hit one of the Fellox dead in the side. "Oh, no...." Terrance muttered. The Venom Fellox they had accidentally rammed into, was now awake and quite angry. But then the look of anger turned into one of confusion. It was dark and the Fellox was too startled by the unexpected attack on its side to try to sniff the creature out.
Terrance noticed this, took a deep breath and relaxed. "Phew...that was close." He slowly moved a little further from the Fellox, just to be safe.

He put on his night-vision setting on for his eyes, (which he made himself) and looked around. The cave had at least 5 Felloxes altogether, including the Venom Fellox, and they were pretty big. Luckily, Koneko and Terrance didn't wake up but that one Fellox. Just great... He thought as he turned off his night vision. Just what I needed. More danger. Why, oh, why couldn't it just be a normal day?!
He took hold of Koneko's hand again, (after some fumbling in the dark for it) came from behind her, and whispered softly, "Don't worry. It's only me. This Fellox can't see in the dark, and it's too confused to actually try to sniff us out. Let's get out of here now, before it smells us, warns the pack and we become dinner."

[Terrance: Level 3; 10]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 09/24/2009 12:26 AM

Koneko nodded softly, "The voices are getting quite too loud, let´s go see what is it." :S

Meanwhile Lucario ran after them, hoping they won´t get in any danger.
Just when she arrived there were lots of Bleeding Fellowes around, some little ones were sleping.
"Shh. I saw them go over there." She slowly walked to avoid waking up the other felloxes- Hoping not to cause a fight again.

Just then a large crying sound was heard at the dephs of that Cave. "Someone may be hurt inside..."  ::S:

(3:13) *Pokes*
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 09/28/2009 2:32 PM

Terrance nodded back at Koneko. As they started to walk deeper into the cave, he kept a close eye on all of the Fellox. He held Koneko's hand and kept her close. He needed to keep her safe. The crying from the cave were getting louder, so they were obviously getting closer.

Aj followed Lucario in the cave and immediately saw the bleeding Felloxes. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. "This is awful....just terrible." Even though a pack of them just attacked them, she felt sorry for these Fellox. "I wonder what happened?"

Terrance and Koneko had finally gotten far in the cave and the crying could now be understood into words. He whispered to Koneko, "Let's find out what's happenening in there. You may be right about someone being hurt."

[Terrance: Level 3; 11]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 10/10/2009 8:12 PM

Koneko saw a black creature lying on the ground. "Over there!" However she noticed and thought it was a Fellox away from its pack.

"Hey, what's that? It looks like a fellox but...I wonder what it is doing there?" She said softly.Just when Lucario dashed into the scene. "Shhh. Don't wake it up."

The creature suddently shaked with fear just when it turned at them. "Its OK, I just want to see if you're hurt. We won't hurt you." Koneko spoke with a very sweet voice, "There is nothing to worry about."

(3:14)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/14/2009 7:28 PM

"Poor thing.." Aj came from behind the three of them. "I wonder what happened?"
"Well one thing's for sure," Terrance said with a determined look on his face. "We have to get them out of here."

Aj started to speak to the creature sweetly too. "It's okay. We're here to help. What's your name?"

[Terrance: Level 3; 12]

((Blargggh...short post))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/16/2009 9:44 AM

((Lucario, you haven't posted here in 2 months. I'm gonna have to drop out of this rp. Sorry. :cry:
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous