Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

A Place For A Lifemate...(Open To All)

Postby Lucario » 07/20/2009 5:07 PM

Koneko

"Koneko. I Know you. you Want to start A Life with a Partner, Right? All the way here...you have seen many Creatures togheter, right? And this is the place that you may Be Looking For." Lucario said as She left alone Koneko. just for a brief Moment, to see if Koneko can get What she wanted.

"Yeah. Thank you Lucario. I Realy Want to meet a Friend...A Lifemate..." Koneko said as she Hugged Lucario. She walked a few steps as Lucario got away and waited, Near some rocks....

"Hope i Get a Friend...Any Friend.." Koneko said as She Looked Around and Sang a Short Song...

(1)
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Re: A Place For A Lifemate...(Open To All)

Postby Lucario » 07/20/2009 5:11 PM

Koneko sang Just for a while as she saw many creatures Togheter...She was about to Feel Lonely.

Still, she kept her head high and waited Patiently. Just for a Friend. One thing at a time...
"Well. Ill Wait. No matter What. Ill do anything for a Friend for Life." Koneko said as she continued singing, The only thing she can do for the time.

(2)
Koneko

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 07/20/2009 5:40 PM

Lucario aproached For a while Only. "How about if i tell you a story About a Friend Of mine Called Bloodspill. Renember Bloody? Thats her."
"Yeah. Tell Me." Koneko decided to sit near Lucario and heared her Story:

"Bloodspill Lives Very Lonely in Terrace Village, Near Magma Cavern.
She lost her friends, and Now she turned ino this. She was a Flareon But...

The Only few people Of Terrace Village wanted to kill her cause They thought that she was Her fault about the Quakes that time. They wanted to get Rid of her,
So One day, she packed everything and got out of her small wooden house, then suddlently a Few people Started To Chase her!

She went away form the village and Ran away. Trying To escape from the People chasing her. So she Crossed a long way...Stiil, the They were Chasing her.
She thought that The Chase will have no end. Untill she reached The Peak of a Mountain, Where the People Could Not Climb...She stayed there for nearly 2 Years...
But Bloodspill survived there by resisting hunger. And she only drinked a few water and hunted a bit... But she was Lonely....

And one day, she found Voices on a hole where she could not fit. so she dug a hole and could get inside. She Aproached The Shadows and some evil Creatures were Lurking... And one Of the Creatures Looked and stared at her... Then all of the sudden, It Roared and called Many other Creatures,
and they Wanted To Catch Bloodspill For a Snack! "Help!.." Bloodspill ran to the hole as fast as she could, But One of the Evil Creatures Got her!

She Tried to attack with Her Flametrower but it was too late. One Of the Biggest Creatures Slashed her and she fell at the ground...Unconcious.

The Next Day she wake Up all of the Sudden. She was At The cave With The Evil Creatures.  The Creatures were alseep still. Her Necklace,
The one That her Friend Kokeko The Salamence gave her, Was with Blood. She wore it off...Then she looked herself at a Small puddle near The Hole....

Wait, What Was that?!?"

All of the sudden Sounds were heard And Lucario Interrupted the Story. "Ill Check what that was" Koneko Said. She walked near were the Sounds were. She Tilted her head and Turned Around.

(Ooc: "If You want To Hear Out the full story, PM me and ill retell it. Thank you"~Lucario)

(3)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 07/20/2009 9:30 PM

Terrance

A Velix was walking along with it's owner. The owner was...quite strange looking. She had black cat ears protruding from her head and a tail coming from behind her. But despite the fact that she looked like this, she dressed rather normally. She wore a green short-sleeve shirt, blue faded-out jeans and sneakers. The cat-human hybrid looked afar and managed to see a Lucario and another Velix with it. "Hey, Terrance!" she said to the Velix, excitingly. "There's some people over there! And one of them is a Velix just like you!" Terrance looked up and squinted to see who his owner was talking about. "Well, what do ya know? That is a Velix!" The cat girl smiled at Terrance. "Well, what are we doing just sitting here? Let's go say hi!" And with that she ran on towards the pair, screaming, "HERE COMES ME! WHOO-HOOO!!!" "Wait, Aj!" the Velix yelled back at her. "You don't know who they are or if they'll hurt you!" Aj didn't hear him and continued to run. Terrance sighed, "That's just like Aj...she runs on over to people, not even knowing them. Well, I better go catch up to her...." The Velix then started running as fast as he could.

[Terrance: Level 1; 1]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Lucario » 07/20/2009 11:20 PM

(Actually, I am #448 http://pokedream.com/pokerep/pokemon/lucario Pokemon. So just say a "Lucario" And the name Is Anubis...)

The Sound was actually the same of Koneko´s Spieces...

"Oh Look. a Velix on the loose, RUNNING AT MEE?"
Koneko said as she saw another Velix Running toward her.

"Koneko, there is a Weird-Cat like Human that is also running at me."
"Yeah, and? a pair Running at a Pair. Ok?" Koneko convinced Lucario that they would Neither Harm then, though. Quoth Koneko Got tacked by the Other One. She stood up and said, "Hi Sweetie!"

"Yeah, XD, Dont you Look at that?" Lucario said as she standed from the rock.

(4! XD)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 07/21/2009 8:09 AM

((Oh, okay. I edited it.))

As Aj ran, Terrance tried to keep up. It was kind of hard to run when you didn't have very long legs. "Wait up, Aj!" Terrance said breathlessly. He was getting pretty tired. Then he stumbled over his own feet and began to roll down the hill they were at. He was rolling rather fast, so he ended up passing Aj. "Hey!" she said as her Velix passed her. She started running faster, trying to catch up to Terrance to make sure he didn't hit into the pair. But it was too late, because he collided with the other Velix. "Ouch..." Terrance rubbed his head. Aj went over, bent down, and asked Terrance, "Are you ok?" "Sure. Besides the fact that I'm aching all over, I'm perfectly fine." He got up off the other Velix and took a good look at her. She was actually very pretty. Hi Sweetie! she said as she stood up. Sweetie? Terrance thought. Isn't it a bit too soon to be saying things like that? I barely even know her!

Aj saw the Lucario get up from the rock and went over to her. "Hi, I'm Aj! Nice to meet you!" She pointed over to her Velix. "And that over there is Terrance." Terrance heard his name so he looked at the Lucario and waved. He then turned his attention back to the female Velix. "Me and Terrance were walking when we saw you. If you don't mind teling me, what's your name?"

When Terrance turned back over to the Velix, he said, "My name is Terrance. What might your name be?"

[Terrance: Level 1; 2]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 07/21/2009 12:23 PM

"Uh, Well. Everyone Calls me Anubis. And This is Koneko." Lucario said as she presented Her.

"So, Yeah, Where we were?"
Koneko turned at Lucario. "Anubis, Aj. Aj, Anubis."
Lucario waved. "Terrance? Thats a Nice Name"

Koneko just felt happy by meeting Someone, she felt somewhat Shy... :shy:
She slaped her forehead by no reason. "Aj?" Koneko asked. "Can i ask you something?"

Lucario suddently heard the Sounds again. "Huh? What was that?" She asked.
"I Heard it too. Weird..." Koneko looked around, wondering what the Strange Howling sounds came from.

(Level Up - 5: Endurance: +2)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 07/21/2009 4:39 PM

"Nice to meet you, Anubis! Same with you, Koneko." Aj gave both of them a huge smile.

Terrance gave a small smile to Koneko. "Thank you," he said. "'Koneko' is a nice name too." He noticed that Koneko was acting a bit shy and asked, "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

Aj, can I ask you something? Aj heard Koneko ask. She turned and said, "Sure. What is it?"

Aj's cat ears flicked. She had heard the howling sounds too. She turned her head quickly. "What was that?" Her face immediately changed to a serious expression.
"Maybe it's a a wolf-like creature." Terrance suggested. "It's probably far from it's pack or something." "Let's hope so."

[Terrance: Level 1; 3]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 07/21/2009 9:15 PM

"Lucario, can you sense its aura To determinite what is happening?" Koneko asked Lucario. So yeah, she Did so and There was not a Wolf, there was....

"OH NO! FELLOXES!" Koneko saw them as they Apprached...

"If they are going to attack us, Then We will Fight For It!"

Lucario pepared to attack if they were to cause harm. She Got Set....

( 2-6)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 07/25/2009 4:48 PM

Come on, will the RP contunue? PLEASE? I can not Believe it turns into a Dead RP so soon! COME ON!
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 07/27/2009 10:51 AM

((So sorry!! My mom has been making sure I don't go on the computer, because she banned me for a while. Again I am so sorry!))

"Felloxes?! Why are they here?" Terrance asked Aj. "I don't know, but they don't look happy." The felloxes came closer, their teeth bared and growling menacingly. Aj's fur bristled and she hissed at them. Her ears folded back, she said to Terrance, "Get ready to fight, Terrance!" Aj's eyes then changed from it's normal dark brown into a deep red color. They looked almost like a cat's eyes. Her hands grew claws and with all that done, she went into a defensive stance and said menacingly to the felloxes, "Back off!" Terrance went in front of Koneko and said, "I'll protect you, Koneko!" As the felloxes grew closer, they formed a circle to make sure no one escaped. "We'll back you up, Anubis!"

[Terrance: Level 1; 4]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 08/01/2009 1:31 AM

(Its ok, just....Fine. Try to find a time when you can post, WOW! THE LAYOUT CHANGED!)

Lucario Rock-Smashed The Saffron Fellox and it fell onto the ground. It stoop up and bited Her, but she was fast enough to avoid it.  To finish she "Focus Blast!" and The Fellox fell on the falls.

"Great shot, Anubis!" Koneko shouted, "Its my turn!" Koneko charged though a couple of Blaze Felloxes, thowing them to a pile or rocks.

(2-7. Sorry!)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/06/2009 8:49 PM

"Let's go, Terrance!" Aj said.
"Right!"
At that moment, a Glacial Fellox started its way towards her, growling. Aj snarled back, seeming more like an animal herself and less like a human. She was letting her animal instincts take over. Her tail lashed back and forth and then she lunged at the Fellox. Aj tussled with it a bit until she was on top of it. She took her long claw-like nails and dug them into the Glacial Fellox. It howled in pain and tried to break free, but Aj had a good hold on it. After a few moments of wiggling, Aj finally let go of the Glacial Fellox. It ran off without looking back.
"One down." Aj said.
Terrance saw a Common Fellox about to attack Aj from behind. "Look out!" He jumped on the Fellox's back and clung on tight. Confused and angered from the strange creature on top of it's back it started to buck and try to throw Terrance off. But the Velix stayed on, despite the power from the Fellox. "Nobody tries to attack my owner!" He then opened his mouth and bit hard on the Common Fellox's back. It growled and tried harder to shake Terrance off. But still Terrance held on. He jumped off and then growled at it. The Fellox growled back about to attack Terrance, but then Aj went between them and snarled at it, her red eyes glaring menacingly at the Common Fellox. The Fellox looked at Aj, looked at Terrance, looked at Aj again, and then slowly retreated. Aj relaxed a bit. "Thanks for saving me back there, Terrance." "No problem."
Aj then turned to Anubis and Koneko. "Are you two okay?"

[Terrance: Level 2; 5]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lucario » 08/09/2009 3:01 PM

"Sheesh. Oh well, Aj."

A shadow apeared behind Koneko, with enormous fangs. "Koneko. Do, Not Move."

There was a Cyber fellox at her back! "Aaaaah!" Koneko turned back and ran and hided in the back of the rock. Lucario ran to the Fellox.

However, just when she was about to Lauch her Aura beam at it, The fellox dodged it and ran to The rock where Koneko was. All of the sudden It jumped on  and caught Her in Its Fangs.
Lucario ran toward the Cyber fellox and Hit it with a Full-power Focus punch.
The Fellox fell on the ground and Koneko was sended flying to the Falls.

"Waaaaaaahh!" Koneko did not knew how to swim, So Lucario ran up to her, But she failed.

"Ugh...."
Lucario hanged from a tree´s Branch, as it slowly broke, She fell onto the falls before Koneko did.
"Help!" Koneko shouted as she saw Lucario fell on the falls...."I know her. She will be OK...But Me..."

(2-8)
Koneko

ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 08/22/2009 12:48 PM

Aj had seen the Cyber Fellox as well, and immediately started to tense up, looking ready to attack. But Terrance saw her and said, "Don't do anything. They can handle it." Aj looked at the two, then at Terrance, and nodded. Anubis managed to get the fellox before it hurt Koneko, but Koneko was sent flying towards the falls.
"No!"
"Koneko!"
Anubis had went running towards the falls to save Koneko, but had missed and hit a branch, which soon broke and sent her tumbling down the falls before Koneko.
"ANUBIS!!!" Aj screamed down over the roar of the falls. She looked over at Terrance and said, "We have to save them." "Right." Terrance said, with a determined look on his face.
"Koneko might still falling. You go help her, while I go find Anubis. She might have already hit the bottom."
"Gotcha. You go handle Anubis, I'll handle Koneko."
Aj nodded at him, and then started her way towards the bottom of the falls. Terrance then looked over at the falls, ran towards the edge and dived down. He saw Koneko and sped up his fall. When he was close enough to reach her, he yelled over the falls, "KONEKO! GRAB MY HAND!!" He held out his hand, getting ready for her to take it.

[Terrance: Level 2; 6]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Next