Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

The Sorceress's Spell (Self-RP)

Postby Thunder » 09/08/2009 6:46 PM

Kahdsfield looked down into the pool of water in dismay. Why? he cried silently in his mind. Why did my mother tell that stupid witch to put this spell on me? Doesn't my mother -want- me to find a queen, to take over when she passes away?

He had to admit, Mystica was a beautiful Lucain, but he never expected that she was a sorceress. That blasted girl put a spell on him and transformed his shape into that of a Leumoo's, a hideous and disgusting creature. Now there was no way he could win over the ladies, except, perhaps, female Leumoos, but why would he want a Leumoo as a partner? He was supposed to be a Lucain, not some Tuskow-eating monster! Kahd hissed again, glaring down at his reflection in the water. The prince wished he knew how to break this dreadful spell.

He had fled here to Idalani to mourn his lost good looks by himself. He hated how Mystica was always watching him. His mother must have told her to do that or something.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: The Sorceress's Spell (Self-RP)

Postby Thunder » 10/06/2009 1:09 PM

Ironically, Mystica was watching him, at that very moment. But Kahd wasn't aware of it. Yes, his mother had, indeed, told the girl to watch over the prince, and she was doing her job very well, almost like a stalker. Mystica giggled upon comparing herself to a stalker, but slapped a paw over her mouth when she realized that Kahdsfield might hear her. She was hiding among some bushes near the pool where Kahdsfield was, watching him groan about how miserable he was feeling. Oh, you dope, Mystica thought. Can't you ever stop complaining? She sighed. Kahdsfield was a gorgeous boy, but man, that was one huge ego right there.

But until he learned to act more humble, that spell would never break, and she would have to keep on watching him.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 10/06/2009 1:17 PM

Thankfully, Kahdsfield didn't hear Mystica's small laugh, as the sound of flowing water and singing birds overwhelmed most other noises. But even that couldn't wash out the prince's complaints. Eventually, Kahdsfield grew tired of pacing around, and his throat began to hurt from all the whining. He plopped down on a rock, but quickly realized that Leumoos couldn't exactly sit down on their tushes, and growling disdainfully, he bent his legs and laid down on the ground.

"Ugh, I hate getting dirt on me," he hissed, looking down at the wet soil that was seeping in between his hooves...claws...things... What were those anyways? Such a strange, grotesque form. He hated it.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 10/06/2009 1:31 PM

Well, at least he stopped complaining, Mystica thought. It was rather boring to just observe a person's every action. Mystica wished she could go talk to Kahd, but she knew how angry he was at her. She didn't want to make him feel worse than he already was. They had some wonderful conversations during their date, and she felt a bit guilty after she turned him into a Leumoo, but Mystica did what Kahd's mother had told her to do. If only they could talk like that now!

Mystica was so absorbed in her thoughts that she did not notice a spider that was crawling up her shoulder. It moved up to her neck, and she still didn't see it. It was only when it crawled onto her muzzle that she snapped out of it.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" she shrieked, completely blowing her cover. Mystica pawed at her nose madly, trying to fling the poor creature off.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 10/25/2009 12:05 PM

Kahdsfield had the strangest feeling that he was being watched. But who would come to this isolated place? He was sure no one was following him when he went here...unless...

"AHHH!"

Mystica's sudden, high-pitched scream startled Kahdsfield out of his worries. Kahd jumped, whirling around to see his stalker pawing madly at her nose, trying to get the spider off. Mystica dashed out of the bushes, screaming at Kahdsfield.

"Get it off, get it off!" she wailed, eyes wide with fear. Kahdsfield growled in annoyance and brushed off the pest with his hoof-thing.

"You're so noisy!" the prince hissed. "Can't you give me ONE moment of peace and quiet?" Mystica looked brokenhearted.

"But...your mom said..."

"I don't CARE what my mom said! Leave me alone, will ya?" Kahd muttered something about idiotic stalkers and went back to stare at his reflection in the pool.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 10/25/2009 12:31 PM

Mystica's ears and tail drooped. He sure doesn't want my company, she thought, sighing to herself. What can I do to cheer him up? She sat down on the ground, staring at Kahdsfield. She knew she was the cause of the problem, and she felt a little bad for it. Mystica really wanted to see Kahd smile again. His grin was so gorgeous; she had never seen a handsomer face. But then she mentally slapped herself. She was supposed to help him become more modest, not support his vanity.

"Uh...who knows, maybe being something else can be a good thing?" she spoke up timidly.

"But why did you have to turn me into something so ugly?" Kahd sighed, staring at the pool. "Now no one will ever want me... I won't ever have a princess because of you!" His brilliant green eyes bore into Mystica's blue ones. Mystica felt her heart skip a beat. His eyes looked good even when they were filled with anger.

"H-hey, maybe there's such thing as a Leumoo princess, you never know!" But truthfully, Mystica wanted to be his princess.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 10/26/2009 12:35 AM

Kahdsfield snorted. "What person would want a Leumoo for a girlfriend? Those things are hideous! They're nothing compared to a beautiful Lucain."

"So wait, did you just insult yourself?" Mystica asked, giggling a bit. Kahd rolled his eyes.

"No, I didn't."

"But you said a Leumoo is hideous...and you're a Leumoo right now!" Kahdsfield growled and leered at Mystica.

"Will you just be quiet? Leave me alone." He slumped back to the pool, gazing at those frightening green eyes, that disgusting looking, giant nose... Suddenly, Mystica's reflection appeared in the water next to his. He jumped back, hissing at the witch. "Come on!"

"You don't look that bad, ya know," Mystica sighed. "I'm sure there's a certain beauty to a Leumoo you're just not seeing." Kahdsfield stared at her like she was an alien from Mars.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/19/2009 1:32 PM

They sat there in silence for a bit, both unsure of what to do or say. Suddenly, Kahdsfield sighed and picked himself up from the ground, turning and walking past Mystica.

"H-hey!" Mystica cried. "Where are you going?"

"Since you're so determined to stick with me," Kahd growled, "How about we go somewhere else for a change? I wanna take a walk and go vent..."

Hearing this, the sorceress hopped up to her feet and followed behind Kahdsfield, staying a few feet away in case getting too close to the prince would bother him. They trekked through the undergrowth, wandering wherever they wanted to, with no specific destination in mind.

"So...have you been here before?" Mystica asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Once. Or twice. I have no clue." Mystica sighed. Why was it so hard to talk to this pesky prince...?

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate