Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Letters [Me & Boredum]

Postby Boredum » 11/16/2009 10:57 PM

The words were scribbled with beautiful script, though... Though they had been written fiercely and angrily.

To Whoever wrote this creepy stalker message,

Please don't write again. I know Bo loves your master and would enjoy me to have a 'mate' or whatever, but... Like... No. Ugh. Who are you?! Wait. Dont answer that. Well, you---

The rest of the letter was dotted with ink, then a scribbly end was shown.

Yea, he's nuts. Just reply, right?
--Boredum--
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 11
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 7:37 PM

Dear Wrath,
Golden opportunity, yea right.

I doubt that--

Uh huh, sure. Golden opportunity. And what the heck do you mean I'm not good enough for you?! What in the world are you talking about?! I'm perfect! It's you that's not good enough for me! But whatever, I'll get over there sooner or later. I have to go fix my hair sharpen my horns.

Gace
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 7:59 PM

Wrath,

Poor letter. Anyway.... I am NOT fat! I'm just pleasantly plump, that's all! God. And you are such a boring little guy. You're probably this really creepy thing that doesn't even know how to walk properly! Why did Bo put me up to this?!

Gace

Beneath that were small hoofprints of mud, as if it was stomped on and trampled by a large equine.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 8:28 PM

Wrath,

I suggest that we, perhaps, should meet up and see what the heck we are or what we aren't! This is getting boring, and I want to meet this great almighty Wrath.

Gace
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 9:05 PM

A man with surprising physique strolled calmly towards the hotel. As he entered, he allowed his eyes to wander around the area. His hair was of the natural gradient of yellow, fading at the ends to red. They resembled fire, obviously. Gace would rub his hands together, which felt cool to the touch. However, the most bizarre thing of this man was that he had ebony skin, and a white skull plastered onto his face. It was eerie, with his glowing eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Oi, what's Gace gotta do ta get a man?" The man murmured softly as he unnoticably passed Wrath.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 9:22 PM

The eyes of the Cursed man caught the other, and he was take aback. He glanced down, obvious to the other that he was looking him over. He smirked slightly, his eyes nearly invisible from the white skull. Gace turned, then raised a brow.
"Sure, I'll help you. Of course, if you're willing to help me," he said, leaning forwards with a grin.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 9:30 PM

Gace froze. His eyes lowered to the ground, and he laughed, taking a step back. "My friend, I wish I could, but I have to meet someone here," he explained, twirling his fiery red hair as he spoke. The voice of the Kasuga was smooth, though it contained a hint of disappointment. If only he hadn't agreed to that accursed blind date!
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 11/17/2009 10:03 PM

Gace watched the man, then glanced around the hotel. He sighed, shaking his head as the man left. Twirling his hair once more, the male strolled over to a couch, shaking his head.

"Oh, dear," he whispered, then turned back towards the hotel rooms. He made up his mind. He was to see the stranger.

Gaceve jogged around the hotel rooms, pausing only slightly to read the numbers. Finally, he found what he was looking for. With a small smile, he knocked smartly on the door of 2043.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Letters [Me & Boredum] {PG-13}

Postby Boredum » 12/17/2009 5:54 PM

Gaceve was momentarily stunned. Rubbing his fiery hair, the man would smile weakly. "Hello," he said, his voice soft and shaky. "I came, I guess.." he said with a small grin, looking at the ground. The stranger was beautiful... And teasing him. Gace quickly looked back up, a smile still playing on his black lips.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 12/17/2009 9:01 PM

The effect was instant. Gace froze, only his eyes widening. Wrath... This was the one who had sent him terrible letters! The ebony skinned man pulled away, his orange eyes narrowed. "W-Wrath? Citredelekon's Wrath?" he demanded, taking another step away. "Tell me you aren't," he suddenly burst out, nearly begging.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 12/17/2009 9:13 PM

Gaceve took more steps back, his expression confused. "Oh... It's just that..." The young man trailed off, looking quickly away. He looked terrible all of a sudden.
"You.. Wrote letters to me. I'm.." Gace stopped, pulling at one long lock of hair. "I'm Gaceve," he said weakly, looking back up, his expression one of fear. How would this man take it, Gace wondered.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Boredum » 12/17/2009 9:33 PM

Gaceve grinned slightly before running a hand through his hair. "I am pleasantly plump," he teased with a smirk before grasping Wrath's hand with his own.
"Gaceve at your service!" The man chirped, his eyes bright. He seemed, all of a sudden, happy to have met such a man.
Boredum
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate