Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Where'd You Go, Darling? (Fallen Faith and I)

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/25/2009 11:58 PM

Ah, the falls. The beautiful double rainbows, the green foliage, the melodious sound of the falls, the reflections of the trees and sky, and the feeling of lovers that frequented the area. So why was she here? Lately the bubblegum girl had slipped into a deep depression. Her children were grown, and she hadn't seen her beloved Sensu since their breeding. Had the lovely kamo girl forgotten her? Had it just been one of those typical flings where they had kids but would never see each other again? No, it couldn't have been. She'd promised...She'd agreed to be her lifemate. Her one and only. So where had she been? Tears had begun streaming from Poppi's eyes as she gazed up at the falls. Where was her Sensu?

((Blahhh short post! Guess I used up most of my muse in my other rp. x_X))
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Re: Where'd You Go, Darling? (Fallen Faith and I)

Postby Fallen Faith » 11/26/2009 12:08 AM

Ugh. Why had she drug herself to the falls? She hadn't seen her lifemate since they had kids. She knew that she had promised to see her but taking care of Brie proved to be a large challenge. The girl was crazy in every sense of the word. She finally kicked her out, so to speak, to get her out of her hair. Maybe that's what brought her to the lovely falls of Idalani. The hope that maybe, just maybe, she was here too. Of course that was a crazy idea. She would never tell anyone that she was missing Poppi though. She was too subborn of a person. Sensu sighed and layed down at the edge of the falls her tails swinging slowly form side to side.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/26/2009 12:21 AM

Poppi's son, Tock, had helped in raising his Brushfire twin sister, Tick, yet Tick had always been extremely shy and Tock was outgoing and protective. Too complete opposites, just about. Wait...That scent was so familiar. The bubblegum girl stood up quickly. It was Sensu, it had to be Sensu. No other scent was as earthy and femininely sweet. The bubblegum girl worked her way through the foliage, frantically attempting to follow the scent. What are the odds of her being here right now? I don't even know if she even wants to see me... her thoughts raced. Why would Sensu ever come here? She never seemed like the type to just up and go to a place like this. Then again, Poppi had thought the same thing about herself before today. Coming out of the bushes to the opposite side of the water the falls emptied into, she saw her. That slender form, those soft tails, and that lovely scent. Poppi's eyes widened as her mind took a moment to register that it was really Sensu laying there. The bubblegum tried to restrain herself, but failed miserably. "S-Sensuuuu!!" she squealed and took off toward her beautiful kamo girl. She fell over her, turning her on her side to lick her face and forehead affectionately. "You're really here..." This was the first time she had smiled so radiantly in a long time, yet the tears continued to stream down her face. The bubblegum had never been overcome with emotion before, and right now she didn't care. Sensu was with her now. Everything would be all right.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 11/26/2009 12:41 AM

Sensu let put a sigh. She stretched out her legs in an attempt to fall asleep. Then a smell rose out of nothing. Sen knew that sound. It couldn't be. That would be much too much of a coincidence. Besides Poppi probably hated her. She hadn't talked to her in so long, she must have forgotten about her. Then she could hear it. Someone was moving toward her, fast. Before she had a chance to react the object fell over top of her. Then she felt a large wet thing on her face. She jumped up when she heard her name. She looked up to see no one other then Poppi. "P-p-poppi?" She smiled from ear to ear. She thought she wouldn't see her again. "Your really here? " She was stunned, floored. She was more then happy and absolutely speechless. What was she going to say to someone who she basically ditched? She might be happy now but what about when that happiness wears off? What would happen then?

You wanna get out
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch

## Adalfieri ##

Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 11/26/2009 10:21 PM

A deep purr had begun rumbling in Poppi's throat. She went toward Sensu once more. She was still worried that Sensu didn't want to see her, but that wasn't about to dampen her need to be close to that beautiful kamo girl. The bubblegum pressed her forehead against Sensu's shoulder, rubbing and purring loudly in her ears. "I'm here..." she whispered in response to her shock. "Where have you been, my love?" Her voice was quiet and her body shook just slightly. What would she say? Was she truly glad to see her, or was there a reason they hadn't been in contact for so long..?

((Ugh my muse is dead. >>))

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 12/02/2009 10:09 PM

Sensu was still struck speachless. Many things ran through her head as Poppi spoke to her. The happiness that had filled her in such as rush now left her. It now only seemed like a dream to her. After taking care of Brie, who proved to be the biggest pain she had ever had to deal with, then taking on the warring felloxes that threatened to destroy the cabin weekly anything good happening to her would seem unreal. What would she say to Poppi? She had probably raised them well and didn't have any problems with them. Ugh all this was starting to wear Sensu down but she would try her best no to show it. She was trained, yeah trained not raised, to never bow down and show weakness. "Places, ... doing things. This and that." She couldn't tell her about them, that would be a mistake on her part. She didn't need to bring her into this. She could do it on her own. Sensu flopped back down with a sigh. What would she do now? Why did she even come? Was she ready for this?

You wanna get out
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch

## Adalfieri ##

Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/02/2009 10:26 PM

Poppi looked at Sensu and her brow went up in suspicion. The way her kamo girl spoke to her wasn't right. "Something's wrong." she said quietly, sitting on her haunches next to her. The bubblegum leaned against her shoulder, rubbing affectionately and adding a comforting tone to her consistent purr. "You know you can tell me." She turned and licked Sensu's chin tenderly, trying to open her just as she had that day in the breeding room. Poppi was worried, but not about the fact that Sensu was hiding something. She knew it was just her way. "Please, Sensu? If you can tell no one else, you can tell me." A fluffy pink and red tail curved around the kamo's, squeezing gently.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 12/02/2009 10:52 PM

With another sigh she stood up.She knew she ment well but she just could not be told. No one could. If anyone knew they would all be in terrible trouble. Rao was a vindictive woman and with Kemu at her side no one would be able to stand up to her. Especially not Poppi. God, she loved that girl more than anything but there would be nothing she could do. She would just get hurt and then Sensu would never be able to ever forgive herself. "No babydoll, you've got it. I can tell no one else." What had brought her here in the first place? This was a dangerous time. It probably would have been better if she hadn't come. She should be watching over Taryn. She was sick enough as it was and now Sensu had left her all by herself. She felt ashamed at herself for letting herself give in to what she wanted. God she was so stupid!

You wanna get out
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch

## Adalfieri ##

Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/02/2009 11:04 PM

{{Bringing in nervouse son if that's okie. ^_^; ))

The bubblegum's ears perked as Sensu moved. Something definitely wasn't right, and whatever it was Poppi was willing to stand by her kamo girl, no matter what. Before she was able to convey that, she heard a familiar voice. "Motherrrr!" Tock.

She hadn't left home in months, and now suddenly she'd gone and disappeared? That wasn't a good sign, considering she'd been depressed that whole time. What if he found Mother under the falls? Zu'hai, no...what would he tell Tick? What would he tell...Well, he wouldn't tell his nephew and he couldn't tell his niece because of his nephew, and that was the only immediate family he had. What about his other mom? Would he be able to find her, let alone tell her? His ears were back in determination as he crawled through the foliage toward the falls. He would find Mother before anything could happen to her, or worse that she could do to herself. Could she do something like that? Tock's mind was reeling as he reached the spot Poppi was, and then it went blank at the sight before him.

Poppi smiled a little at her son as he stood there, eyes like green dinner plates. "Hello, Tock. What are you doing here?" Tock was speechless for a long moment before he shook himself and spoke, trying hard not to stutter. "I...I've been looking for you. You've been depressed for months and suddenly you aren't at home..Tick and I were worried." Who was this kuhna Mother was with? And why did she look and smell so familiar?

{Post mark-Poppi}

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 12/02/2009 11:32 PM

Sensu could tell that Poppi had wanted to say something. She turned towards her ready to try to listen to her when she heard a crack. Someone was coming towards them. The smell seemed slightly familiar but untraceable. She immediately put herself on guard. Anyone could be walking through here. She had to be ready for anything, it was beaten into her. As she saw the other kuhna come running in her guard dropped a little. She had been expecting the worst, either Kemu or Rao to walk through. Seeing the kuhna made her happy, but why? She was certain she had never met a kuhna like this. Her guard almost completely dropped when the kuhna called Poppi mother. This couldn't be one of their kids, could it? She didn't know what to do so she stood in disbelief. Also what the kid said bothered her, Poppi had been worried? Why?

You wanna get out
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch

## Adalfieri ##

Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/03/2009 9:03 PM

Poppi looked from Tock to Sensu and back again. They didn't remember each other? Well, it had been a very long time since their last meeting. Tick and Tock had both still been rather young. "Uhm..Tock, you remember Sensu." The bubblegum girl's tails waved uneasily. She hadn't expected their son to come looking for her, and the way Sensu was acting was making her fur feel stiff against her skin.

At his mother's words, Tock's ears perked forward and his eyes grew a bit wider, if that was possible. "...Mom?" he said in shock, now stepping a bit closer to get a better look at the older kamo before him. Now he remembered. Before his mothers had left the breeding area, they'd both been there, snuggled up near Tick, himself and...Wait, wasn't there a third one? She must've been the one that had gone to live with Sensu. Coughing awkwardly, Tock managed to mask the shock on his face."It's been a long time, Mom. You don't know how glad I am to see you with Mother again. She hasn't left home in a while. She just sat there, staring out the window." Poppi shot him a disapproving look. Her beloved looked like she was under more than enough stress. She didn't need to know of the depression she'd gone through in missing her. "Hush, Tock. Where is Tick?" The younger kamo sat on his haunches, curling his tails around his feet. "Home. She didn't want to get out. I think Illiana went to go meditate, and Zu'hai knows where Kanali is." Poppi put a paw to her forehead and let it slide down across her face. What was she going to do with Kanali? "Mother, did you tell Mom she's a grandmother yet?" The bubblegum girl's face grew frantic, and she pressed a paw to Tock's maw. "Hush!"

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 12/06/2009 7:09 PM

"Uh, hello... son." Sensu had been thrown off guard. This was her son? Wow, my had he grown. Brie didn't even seem that big. Then again she had left so long ago she could have grown since she saw her. He had a brother didn't he? Yes, that's right, there were three of them. She could remember being happy with Poppi. That was before she left to raise Brie, the little trouble maker she was. After her and Brie had their falling out she had been depressed for days, her only tie to her love hated her and had left. She threw herself into work to force herself to forget all of her pain and anxieties but it only seemed to make it worse. Now, it seemed according to Tock, Poppi had been feeling the same way. This lessened her burden. Now their was a new issue. She was a grandmother? Sensu just stood there in shock. The good kind of shock, it made her happy to know that. Inside she wondered if Brie ever found anyone to love, at least for a little while.

You wanna get out
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch

## Adalfieri ##

Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 12/06/2009 8:11 PM

Poppi watched Sensu's face carefully, noting the shock and lack of negativity in her eyes. She sighed as she removed her paw from Tock's mouth. "Well, now that the grandkits are out of the bag." she mused, shooting Tock another slight look. "Our other daughter, Tick, became a mother not long ago...Only, let's just say we don't consider the son very close to us. His only affiliation is by blood." The bubblegum's eyes held great sadness for her poor niece, but nor her or Tick could free her. Mainly because they had no idea where Zyek hid her.

Tock sat by quietly, waiting for his mother to explain. When she didn't, he rolled his eyes a bit and took over. This time, Poppi didn't try to stop him. "My good-for-nothing nephew has my niece hidden away somewhere where he tortures and torments her relentlessly. On the rare occasions we see her on the streets...Sweet mother of Zu'hai she is in terrible shape." A slight look of guilt had entered Poppi's eyes, and she knew Tick secretly worried for her daughter every day and felt guilt as well for being the birth mother of that monstrous child. "Tell me of our other daughter, my dear..." Poppi mewed quietly in an attempt to change the subject. Tock's ears perked a bit, as he too was curious of his other sister.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate