Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Screwing Over Some Suckers [P Me and Celtic]

Postby AuroraSky » 12/12/2009 11:10 AM

Beady eyes flickered directly from person to person. The man judged each person as they passed, trying to pick out the right one. He had been here for a good hour trying to find a good victim, and no matter how much he'd just like to select someone at random he knew that that was impossible. One mistake and everything he worked for would be destroyed. And this hotel was full of screw ups.

It was then a blonde woman passed, dressed in full pink and carrying a few designer shopping bags from God Knows What stores. Perfect. The Ferrikoon rose slightly from his hiding spot and quietly scrambled after the woman. Before he could make his move he would have to hear how she talked and how she moved. Once he got to know her, she was free for scamming.

Jasper followed the woman as she walked briskly to an elevator and impatiently pushed the UP button. As she stepped in in a huff Jasper dove into one of her shopping bags, his little weight making the unwelcome visitor barely detected. He didn't dare breathe as the woman pulled out a...bejeweled cell phone? Oh this was just too good. She punched a few numbers in then held it to her phone.

"Hello? Michael? Oh, good it's you!" She said eagerly, a smile spreading across her face. "Listen, I need tickets to tonight's magic show! You know how much I love a good trick." Really? This woman just seemed to fall right out of the sky just for him! Jasper did a quick smile to himself and as the elevator doors opened jumped out of the shopping bag. It was unfortunate really. Tonight the magician was going to suffer a terrible accident and Jasper would be there to take his place. And hey, if he wanted to invite this eager young lady for a dinner and then some extra tricks, then we all won.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Re: Screwing Over Some Suckers [P Me and Celtic]

Postby Celtic » 12/22/2009 8:06 PM

It was a beautiful day out. The sun was shining clear, and only a few white fluffy clouds graced the sky. It was a bit chilly due to the wind but not enough to need anything more then a light jacket, or if you were an animal, nothing but the fur covering your skin.

Looking down on the seemingly only gathering of people or animals posing as people for the time being, a common sahound was weaving his way grumpily through the people wishing to be someplace other then here. Sure it was late, but he had only actually woken up like an hour ago. But still, a boy's gotta eat right? Well, the thing was, he needed a way to get food and or money to buy the food. And how do you get extra money for food when you're a teenage boy? You learn how to con. Even if learning the tricks seems to be absolutely and completely impossible.

Still, Dacker had a few tricks up his sleeves. Though they all involve going into a bar, they helped a bit. Unless they actually caught onto the con. Then they were most likely drunk and well... Dac has gotton more bruises then he would have liked.

((um yeah... I'm being lazy right now, so I'll put up an image soon~))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 12/24/2009 11:34 AM

((No worries XD))

The Ferrikoon groomed his paw, deep into thought. He would need a master plan for tonight. For starters, he would have to find out who that magician was, which probably wouldn't be too difficult. The difficult part was having to sneak into his dressing room, gag him, knock him unconscious and hide him in a storage closet then steal his clothes and brush up on some of his most famous magic tricks. After which, he would charm the young women, bring her to dinner, let her drink a little, lead her to a motel, tie her up and then rob her blind. And then  when she had to identify the robber, our poor magician would take all of the blame.

The only other problem was, this job seemed a little bigger than his others. Although it would be well worth it in the end, Jagger decided that maybe he would need an extra set of hand. Someone who would be able to help him carry out his plans and then later receive a small cut.

Jagger jumped from his hiding spot and wove his way through the crowd, letting his gaze fall on all the others surrounding him. Where or where would he find himself a partner?

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/29/2009 7:16 PM

Well the poor sahound was being stepped on left and right. There were the advantages of being small and then the very obvious disadvantages like having your tail squashed every two seconds. But the canine pressed on searching for some place to set up a con. Oh where oh where could he ever find somewhere suitable when he could not even see through the crowd. Hmph just his luck.

Blair finally gave up on the crowd and managed (though not without being kicked over and stepped on) to get to the edge to sit and think without getting more dirt on himself.
What to do... What what to do... He didn't honestly know the answer to his own question. So Blair did the obvious thing he started walking again though he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going and ran right into somebody.

"Oh um so sorry..." He mumbled not really wanting to- Say! he looked kinda prim maybe he's got some money in his pockets. "Did I cause you to drop something? Can I make it up to you by inviting you for some drinks" he continiued intrigued.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 01/06/2010 4:38 PM

Jagger's head shot up as a figure spoke to him. A Sahound? Huh. Maybe he would be able to bamboozle this guy out of some starter cash. He seemed easy enough. Jagger instantly turned into his human form, his tiny body growing to his human 5'9 self. His fur from his body slid up to his head, and in an instant it had formed a slick defined hair cut black and orange striped. His arms and legs grew muscular, and a pair of khaki pleated pants grew over his pale legs. Rolling over his arms was a white long sleeved shirt and a beige vest covered him. He pulled his large round glasses and slid them on his nose and flashed a perfect smile. "Well, a few of my things yes have been disposed of in a manner I wasn't exactly keen on, but a nice drink sounds like fun. Shall we go to the pub?" He said.

EDIT: Jasper suddenly remembered that he has a prior appointment to go to and bowed to his partner. "I must go, but I hope I shall see you again sometime!" He exclaimed as he ran off.

[He's gone]

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer