Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Who are you? (P; me and Kiarianuu) {Done}

Postby jobiehanna » 12/22/2009 6:06 PM

Kaya was in her most favorite place in Evelon, Idalani Falls. She looked around at the green foilage around her. The trees were larger than any other trees she had ever seen and the plants greener. Her footfalls were nearly silent thanks to the blanket of grass and fallen leaves that covered the ground. She could hear the sounds of many birds singing and the waterfalls thunderous roar. By the sound she could tell that she was nearing awaterfall. How she loved the waterfalls! That was why she had come, to see the waterfalls. But maybe there was a hidden reason behind her trip. She was feeling awefuly lonley lately. Maybe she was looking for a new friend? Or perhaps someone to become more than a friend? Either may, she was here, amoung the trees and waterfalls. She wound her way through the thick brush. She felt the large leaves of the tropical plants brush against her fur As she snaked through. Eventually she came out of the brush and onto a dirt path. She followed the path behind one of the waterfalls. The mist flung from the rushing water clung to her fur. When she emerged from the other side she was damp. She shook her fur and some of the droplets flung off of her. Still following the path she found herself at a small clearing. It looked like some kind of picnic area. She didn't see anyone near, so she wondered into the clearing and lay in the tall green grass. The sun's rays shone down on her, warming her fur. She had the fealing that she was being watched, but ignored it. Today was a lovely day to be in Idalani Falls.
{1.1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Who are you? (P; me and Kiarianuu)

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/22/2009 6:15 PM

His skateboard

Splatter trudged along, dragging his skateboard. He stopped to look at the waterfalls. "Very pretty," he said and saw an area of rock. Yes! he thought and picked up his board and ran.

When he got there, he sat his skateboard down. When he put one paw on, he saw a kuhna in the distance. Before he knew it, his skateboard popped up and hit him. "OW!!!" Splatter cried out in pain. How could I forget the first rule of skating: never put one foot on the end of the board if you're not prepared.

{1.1}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/22/2009 6:30 PM

Kaya continued to lay in the sun. The warmth felt wonderful on her fur. She closed her eyes to keep the sun out of them, because it was to bright. After sleeping in the sun for some time she stood up. She stretched her back and yawned. She hadn't realized she had fallen asleep. She looked around her. The shadows had grown longer. She stepped away from where she had been laying. Her form was imprinted on the grass. Kaya had heard an 'Ow!' in the distance, but she didn't investigate for she thought it was her imagination, bringing things to life that weren't actually there. She sat down in the grass and looked around. The clearing was so pretty, why leave?
{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/22/2009 6:36 PM

Splatter started skating around and doing tricks. He saw a log and big, flat rock. Hmmm, he thought and put his skateboard down.

He pushed the log into place, the put the rock at the right angle propped up against the log. "Perfect, now I've got a ramp," he said and grabbed his skateboard and started at the beginning of the clearing. He pushed off. Right when he hit the rock, he fell back. "What is it this time!"

Splatter looked at the rock. Then he looked at his board. "That's it. The rock is too steep. I could've sworn I put that at the right angle..." The the log move forward. "Of course, the log moved forward, and the weight of the rock leaning up against the log caused it to go to a steeper height, so when I attempted to skate on it, I fell back." Whoa, where did that come from.

{1.2}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/22/2009 6:45 PM

((Is he in the same clearing? I hope so :P ))
Kaya was looking up at the trees when she heard mumbling. She didn't know where it came from. She stood up and looked around the clearing. She saw an arkuhna with a skateboard. What an odd sight, she thought. I wonder what he's up to. She watched as he muttered to himself. She walked over to him as casually as possible. Her pale eyes watched the other kuhna for several moments before she spoke. "Are you okay, sir?" she asked, her voice light.
{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/22/2009 7:21 PM

((Yea.))

Splatter looked at the kuhna. "Yea, I'm fine." He wiped some dirt off him. Splatter flipped up the skateboard and held it like a walking stick. "I'm Splatter," he said. Splatter looked around. It was so beautiful.

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/22/2009 9:51 PM

((Okay. :D))
Kaya smiled. "That's good" she said sweetly. "I'm Kaya." She watched as the other kuhna looked around the clearing. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked him, though it was kind of a retorical question. She wondered what a skater was doing out in the wilderness. She decided it wasn't her place to know and didn't ask him.
{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/22/2009 11:05 PM

"Yea, it is," Splatter said and sat his skateboard down. "You want a ride," he asked and eyed the ramp. That was one of my many stupid stunts.
{1.4}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/23/2009 7:54 AM

Kaya shook her head. "No thanks," she said queitly. She wasn't going to skateboard with a perfect stranger. She didn't even know how to skateboard. She took a step back. "I'll watch you though" she said and sat down to watch him.  
{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/23/2009 1:53 PM

Splatter nodded. "Ok, but first I need to move my death trap," he said and pushed the 'ramp' out of the way. Splatter started back at the end of the clearing and started out. He skated in a circle for a minute before he saw a log. Not the one he moved, but a more stable one.

Splatter skated over to it and did a grind. He slid off and stopped in front of Kaya. "Perfect."

{2.5}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/24/2009 4:32 PM

Kaya watched in wonder as Splatter performed his trick. It was fascinating, how one can move so perfectly with a skate-board. She clapped for him as he came rolling to a stop in front of her. "Bravo!" she said with a smile.
{2.6}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/24/2009 4:37 PM

Splatter smiled and bowed. "Thank you." He glanced down at his skateboard, then at Kaya. Splatter shrugged and flipped it over and sat by her. Might as well prevent somebody from getting hurt.

{2.6}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/25/2009 3:35 PM

Kaya smiled. "You're welcome," she said. Then she went on to observe the clearing once more. She could see small birds flitting back and forth between the trees around the clearing. Then she sighed. "So, what are you doing here?" she asked Splatter.
{2.7}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 12/28/2009 4:02 PM

((Sorry it took so long to get back. The room I get on my computer with was filled with stuff.))

"I don't know really. Last thing my owner said to me was, 'You're going to meet somebody, come home when you want to' so yea," Splatter said and glanced around. The waterfall seemed to sparkle. Pretty.

{2.7}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/28/2009 10:07 PM

"Oh,"Kaya said. Sh ewasn't sure where to go next and she hated to just sit in awkward silence. "I love to come here," she said. The falls are so pretty. She turned to look at the falls behind them. They were glistening in the sunlight. She sighed. They were so beautiful!
{2.8}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items